What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Yok Çankaya. :)

iyi cankaya da az iskembe corbasi icmedik geceleri, cankaya ya cikan su yol vardi tepe. baya uzun cadde, sonunda lokanta var. Varoslar, sarhoslar ve mekan sahibilerin takildi lokanta aklima geliyor cankaya okuyunca. herneyse burayii fazla bulandirmayalim ban yeriz...

what is turkey? I shit on turkey and everything about turks. turks are scum of this planet, turks are vermin and the time will come when waste of air turks gets wiped out from this planet.

everyday turkish motherfucker are killing kurdish kids, everyday.

Haha someone had a breakdown. :D

Yeah killing Kurdish kids, then dont use them as human shields and act as heroic as you play in front of world media.
(for foreigners who dont know how a avarage pkk riot looks like.)

11100640090.jpg

a20e6a19735.jpg

They are not only using them as human shields but also kidnapping them, Kurdish mothers protesting for release of their kids by pkk.

diyarbakir-kurt-anneler-bdp-pkk-protestosu-01.jpg

Child marriage, honor killings, female circumsition, archaic system with landlords using villagers as slaves, pkk terror, hezbollah terror, 70% illegal usage of electricity, 90% illegal usage of water, smuggling (drugs/gasoline) all of them in Turkey are happening in Kurdish areas, most jihadists who went to Syria and Iraq are from Kurdish provinces, you can act liberal and modern in front of the world as much as you want but we know you better than anyone else out there, who do you think you are fooling with a couple chicks posing for camera while ''fighting'' isis?

then I suppose you support Israel in teh same way they are slaughtering palestinians?

Theirs is a complicated situation. They are doing both right and wrong.

But using 7 years old kids as human shields is just wrong and you can't justify.

Your writing looks like a bad link, your whole post looks like a bad link, I admire your unrelenting propaganda effort, reminded me of WW2 propaganda and how stupid it was. You are just like that.
Your ignorance and stupidity is blinding you, you don't have to believe me, the whole world knows it, even your masters in the west...

Theirs is a complicated situation. They are doing both right and wrong.

But using 7 years old kids as human shields is just wrong and you can't justify.

Where do you see anyone using them as shields? I don't see anyone forcing them to go out. video clearly shwos the police going out and just shots the kid like he has no meaning. did the kid come with a knife or something trying to kill him? Just the average racist rumi doing what they always do.

Where do you see anyone using them as shields? I don't see anyone forcing them to go out. video clearly shwos the police going out and just shots the kid like he has no meaning. did the kid come with a knife or something trying to kill him? Just the average racist rumi doing what they always do.

Lol, they are attacking police with their own will... :lol: We are talking about small kids man.

So you saw the police ? Most possibly that kid has been shot by PKK scum...who even doesn't know how to properly hold a gun.

Your ignorance and stupidity is blinding you, you don't have to believe me, the whole world knows it, even your masters in the west...

Really your writing looks like the propaganda that the old Ba'ath party used to employ way back when. It is so funny reading your posts. I always get a chuckle.

Your propaganda method is based on exploiting fallacies and presenting them as facts and then continue to reaffirming said fallacies until the ignorant believe them. The same propaganda used by the Nazis in WW2 way back when.

Seriously you can scream "it is a fact" from here until tomorrow, that will not make them facts my friend. Facts are taken not presented. Think on that.

Yeap...that child didn't deserved to die...no child deserves death...fault is on his terrorist parents not on him.
fault is on terrorist occupying rumis who won't leave their land.

Back
Top Bottom