What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

When did they help against PKK, they don't even deal with PKK residing in Qandil, infact PKK helped Pesh a few months ago, they're working together in Sinjar mountain.

Irrelevant what Kurds are, i'm not talking about individuals here but politics, you can befriend them but they're your enemy politically, you're supposedly pro Syria whatever it is FSA or SAA, their interests go against yours.
Not really, FSA do represent me. They want either Islamic or Secular democracy, which is what I want.

@Dr.Thrax you really think FSA has any power in syria ? even if asad s regime falls there will be no freedom in syria. half of the country is ruled by isis. the other militias are al nusra and jeish al islam . no one better than assad is coming for syria and sir if you do not get that then youre a retard.

@Dr.Thrax you really think FSA has any power in syria ? even if asad s regime falls there will be no freedom in syria. half of the country is ruled by isis. the other militias are al nusra and jeish al islam . no one better than assad is coming for syria and sir if you do not get that then youre a retard.

Assad should also forget ruling eastern Syria. Only reason why SAA is still in the cities like Deir ez-Zor and Hasakah is that IS and Kurds kill each other.

If IS focus on Deir ez-Zor, and Kurds on Hasakah, both of them would collapse.

Jaish Al Islam is not bad. They are great actually. And FSA has most of Dara'a, and a lot of other land in Syria. ISIS hast mostly the Northeast and the Deserts of the East, while Nusra's stronghold is Idlib, and they don't really have a major stronghold anywhere else.

Jaish Al Islam is not bad. They are great actually. And FSA has most of Dara'a, and a lot of other land in Syria. ISIS hast mostly the Northeast and the Deserts of the East, while Nusra's stronghold is Idlib, and they don't really have a major stronghold anywhere else.
majority of the militias in south like dar'a or quneitra have a lot of potential to join al nusra. they have extreme beliefs and by no means they are like the FSA fighters in north and aleppo. the only place i can say FSA is still a little powerful is around aleppo and damascus. others are just bunch of extremists and no one can deny that. the only solution to this bloodshed is political agreement and this is what turkey and israel don't like. FSA is just playing by the rules of turkey and israel.

From which city or province do you hail from?

From which city or province do you hail from?
I come from Aleppo.
majority of the militias in south like dar'a or quneitra have a lot of potential to join al nusra. they have extreme beliefs and by no means they are like the FSA fighters in north and aleppo. the only place i can say FSA is still a little powerful is around aleppo and damascus. others are just bunch of extremists and no one can deny that. the only solution to this bloodshed is political agreement and this is what turkey and israel don't like. FSA is just playing by the rules of turkey and israel.
lol. Funny how the "extremists of the south" are the ones supported by the U.S. They aren't extremists, most are FSA. And no, they don't like Israel, and they don't "play by the rules" of Turkey.

As I said before, FSA is moving towards ISIS.

But the Syrian government now can focus solely on one target instead of two.
yes, it was obvious, the so called "moderate" rebels are do not exist, they only need the western weapons to sell it to I$I$ and/or give to I$I$... F$A and I$I$ are the same, the west created a new name for terrorists group F$A just to manipulate the world that it is not AQ and I$I$... while in reality F$A = I$I$ = AQ

yezzz Ankara Kecioren...
Vay topraam.
smiley-gets-a-big-hug.gif

yes, it was obvious, the so called "moderate" rebels are do not exist, they only need the western weapons to sell it to I$I$ and/or give to I$I$... F$A and I$I$ are the same, the west created a new name for terrorists group F$A just to manipulate the world that it is not AQ and I$I$... while in reality F$A = I$I$ = AQ

Your writing looks like a bad link, your whole post looks like a bad link, I admire your unrelenting propaganda effort, reminded me of WW2 propaganda and how stupid it was. You are just like that.

Back
Top Bottom