What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

everyday turkish motherfucker are killing kurdish kids, everyday.

Maybe you should stop using your kids as human shields.....

And women, too.

May Fire-God, the Father of Zardosht forbid!!! What would happen to those poor women when ISIS cavemen hugs them with their hairy arms!?...

what is turkey? I shit on turkey and everything about turks. turks are scum of this planet, turks are vermin and the time will come when waste of air turks gets wiped out from this planet.

everyday turkish motherfucker are killing kurdish kids, everyday.

Don't make in Turkey 12 kids and unleash them to terrorise the streets. Aqm bebesi....

Kurds with higher education make 1 or 2 children, not 12.

We should have made all of them profesor with Ph.D. :)

And they are sending ther kids to school, the poor idiots with 12 or 16 kids and three women are be used like alzorts. They are writing from Turkey. We should report this fuker to the police.

If you ask me, shoot al this kids. when they are older they wil be a problem. It doesn't matter if you are helping them or not. At the end they wil backstab you

And they are sending ther kids to school, the poor idiots with 12 or 16 kids and three women are be used like alzorts. They are writing from Turkey. We should report this fuker to the police.

If you ask me, shoot al this kids. when they are older they wil be a problem. It doesn't matter if you are helping them or not. At the end they wil backstab you

There will be a civil war. We are playing the extra minutes before signal.

Please stop with the Kurd vs Turk. You guys really need to stop fighting, in forum and out. The PKK and other extreme ideologies are hurting everyone in the surrounding region.

How Assad's thugs defaced an anti-Assad journalist's house in Syria:
B8Y_CAdCIAAFjB2.jpg:large

Faisal Al-Kasim: "hahahahah.That is what happened to my house in Syria just because I oppose Bashar Assad's fascism and brutality"
These synthol juice monkeys are so pathetic.:lol: They act all tough for the camera but in reality they are immature little nobs.

Please stop with the Kurd vs Turk. You guys really need to stop fighting, in forum and out. The PKK and other extreme ideologies are hurting everyone in the surrounding region.

What have you thought? Western powers gonna give anti-Assad front a say in the future of Syria?

Nah, Sunni and Alawi Arabs gonna kill eachother. And Kurds carve out a new state out of Syria. You were cheated. Your country was destroyed.

What have you thought? Western powers gonna give anti-Assad front a say in the future of Syria?

Nah, Sunni and Alawi Arabs gonna kill eachother. And Kurds carve out a new state out of Syria. You were cheated. Your country was destroyed.
I definitely know what the West and East are both trying to do. And the Kurds, the deportation is part of the creation of their new state. The only countries we can really trust are Turkey, Sweden, and maybe France. (France has started to advocate with a NFZ in the North, just like Turkey, which will really help.)

But don't worry, we'll take care of the Alawites. They used to invade Sunni villages and rape and pillage. Then, under French occupation, they were the darrak (Police) for the French. Now, they are our oppressors.
We will put them in their place. They will not oppress us again. They will be like every other group in Syria, no special rights, and equal rights.

The only countries we can really trust are Turkey, Sweden, and maybe France. (France has started to advocate with a NFZ in the North, just like Turkey, which will really help.)

You are naive. Do you know how many Kurds are in the Turkish goverment? Do you know how many American agent in the Turkish government?

Turks are your friends, yes. We share our food, but in your shoes i would not trust Turkish government.

I was hoping Assad would have gotten rid of in a year or two. But it didnt happen. Kurds gained ground instead. ISIS is balancing the situation in Syria and Iraq. Therefore I favour it over pro-Israeli, pro-American Kurds.

You are naive. Do you know how many Kurds are in the Turkish goverment? Do you know how many American agent in the Turkish government?

Turks are your friends, yes. We share our food, but in your shoes i would not trust Turkish government.

I was hoping Assad would have gotten rid of in a year or two. But it didnt happen. Kurds gained ground instead. ISIS is balancing the situation in Syria and Iraq. Therefore I favour it over pro-Israeli, pro-American Kurds.
ISIS really didn't balance anything, they made the Kurds gain ground. If they didn't exist, Kurds would have no gained any ground, and cities like Deir Ez Zour, Raqqa, Hasakeh, even Aleppo would be bustling cities right now.
We might've been able to take Idlib and keep Homs, too.

Also, I trust the Turkish government because they helped us. Yes, they are corrupt, every government is, and I definitely want Erdogan to stop any corruption he or his officials have. But we seriously need a strong regional ally to stand up against any aggression.

And as far as I'm concerned, the Turkish government isn't oppressing or mass-murdering anyone. (inb4 raging PKK supporters.)

Kurds aren't your brothers, they're just using you. History gives enough examples. Remember the 1991 uprisings in Southern Iraq, Kurds were supporting the mainly Shi'ite protesters against 'Sunni' Saddam, after 2003 they've been playing pro Sunni.

Same story in Syria, just wait for the right opportunity and they'll treat you as hostile so why should we pretend like we're friends. Let's say the truth instead.

Kurds aren't your brothers, they're just using you. History gives enough examples. Remember the 1991 uprisings in Southern Iraq, Kurds were supporting the mainly Shi'ite protesters against 'Sunni' Saddam, after 2003 they've been playing pro Sunni.

Same story in Syria, just wait for the right opportunity and they'll treat you as hostile so why should we pretend like we're friends. Let's say the truth instead.
I know about the YPG and PKK, that's why I hate them. But Peshmerga aren't so bad, they helped Turkey against the PKK. Kurds aren't bad as a whole, but their "representatives" are terrible people.

They're kind of like Arabs and Persians, neither of us really have any good representatives. We all have terrible governments.

I know about the YPG and PKK, that's why I hate them. But Peshmerga aren't so bad, they helped Turkey against the PKK. Kurds aren't bad as a whole, but their "representatives" are terrible people.

When did they help against PKK, they don't even deal with PKK residing in Qandil, infact PKK helped Pesh a few months ago, they're working together in Sinjar mountain.

Irrelevant what Kurds are, i'm not talking about individuals here but politics, you can befriend them but they're your enemy politically, you're supposedly pro Syria whatever it is FSA or SAA, their interests go against yours.

Back
Top Bottom