What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Look how Arabs go nuts when you say you want an Islamic state and end to corrupt regimes. :lol:

These so called 'Muslims'.

Typical Arab , can't even read Fatiha and is son of Mutah but wants to claim people do things for gain. Salsfis do not have such views smart guy.

I know Fatiha. Sons of muttah deliver you missiles. Salafis are not united, they all have different views as the term Salafi is interpreted differently by people. Use the Syrian Islamist groups as example fighting each other, i'm the Islamist that views Hamas pop music trash as kuffar.

I didnt say you would. But you know what I mean. Ideologically you are sympathizing with ISIS it appears.

Wrong. ISIS shares views of many Muslims. Not other way around. These ideas existed long before ISIS. ISIS adopts these ideas and then has its own ideology for the rest.

I know Fatiha. Sons of muttah deliver you missiles. Salafis are not united, they all have different views as the term Salafi is interpreted differently by people. Use the Syrian Islamist groups as example fighting each other, i'm the Islamist that views Hamas pop music trash as kuffar.

As much as you may believe I care for your trolling, I don't. Or your misinformation. Your carelessness is shared by many Arabs and you wonder why Iraq is in situation it is now.

You need to be aware of media propaganda my friend. They did same thing against Hamas ever since it was elected. I am not telling to endorse ISIS. ISIS isn't only Muslims who support idea of Calipgate. Remember their approach is very straightforward and is what Arab world needs. Straightforward approach. We need stop complicating things by claiming Arab world will change over time and will get their rid of dirty collaboration with our enemies. That is fantasy in other universe and excuse to keep Arab regimes in power.

Not just Arab regimes but even Arab people are some of dirtiest people. You don't know history of what they did to us Palestinians which I dont mention because I originally believed Arabs wanted to change after Arab sprig but Cc and GCC and suaid Arabia ruined it all with their coup. So they can burn in hell for I all care.
The so-called "Arab world" is also just a fiction of the 'secularists' and 'nationalists' that you oppose, so why do you talk in terms of an 'Arab world' being 'this and that' ? In reality there isnt really an 'Arab world' unless you are a pan-Arab nationalist. Arabic-speaking countries dont share the same peoples, conditions, histories, cultures, traditions or even 'Arabic' language. Their mentalities, needs, pasts and presents differ massively from each other and will never be the same and never have been.

Talking in terms of an 'Arab world' makes you one of two things: 1) a secular Arab nationalist or 2) an Orientalist.

You claim to be neither, but your thinking is clearly influenced by both.

are you serious??

of course akhi, I think you have misunderstood me all the time when I talked about nation states, I meant dawlas based on ethnic groups in the Islamic State. For instance dawlah Kurdistan. It would never work with Kurds living dawla Anathol, Khurasan, Sham, Iraq and vice versa, that's why I find it so just.

is.jpeg

Wrong. ISIS shares views of many Muslims. Not other way around. These ideas existed long before ISIS. ISIS adopts these ideas and then has its own ideology for the rest.

As much as you may believe I care for your trolling, I don't. Or your misinformation. Your carelessness is shared by many Arabs and you wonder why Iraq is in situation it is now.

Less than 10 % of Syrian people want ISIS. They know because they have tasted their brutal and backward ways. That is why the Syrian Army has consolidated a firm grip of the major power-centers in Syria (Damascus, Homs, Hama, Tartus etc) that constitutes the core of the Syrian state and demographic, and it is why ISIS only has control in sparsely populated areas in the east.
Because people support Syrian Army over these destructive dark forces with 7th century mentality.

Anyway, I do not wish to carry on the discussion at this point, because you have enough on your plate with other members and I dont want it to look like I am joining everyone else when they gang up on you. We can take the discussion another time.

The so-called "Arab world" is also just a fiction of the 'secularists' and 'nationalists' that you oppose, so why do you talk in terms of an 'Arab world' being 'this and that' ? In reality there isnt really an 'Arab world' unless you are a pan-Arab nationalist. Arabic-speaking countries dont share the same peoples, conditions, histories, cultures, traditions or even 'Arabic' language. Their mentalities, needs, pasts and presents differ massively from each other and will never be the same and never have been.

Talking in terms of an 'Arab world' makes you one of two things: 1) a secular Arab nationalist or 2) an Orientalist.

Arab world is term to refer to area in region. And reference to Arab world. There's no other way to refer it. I know you Persians wish we didn't see it that way but that's not case. We will overthrow our regimes and unite under one banner.

Less than 10 % of Syrian people want ISIS. They know because they have tasted their brutal and backward ways. That is why the Syrian Army has consolidated a firm grip of the major power-centers in Syria (Damascus, Homs, Hama, Tartus etc) that constitutes the core of the Syrian state and demographic. Because people support Syrian Army over these destructive dark forces with 7th century mentality.

Anyway, I do not wish to carry on the discussion at this point, because you have enough on your plate with other members and I dont want it to look like I am joining everyone else when they gang up on you. We can take the discussion another time.

Sorry, but Iranians are last people to tell me what Syrians want or don't want. Once again, supporting an Islamic state isn't limited to one faction. If Arabs want it s unacceptable, but if Turks and Iranians do it is. Quit this double standard.

Arab world is term to refer to area in region. And reference to Arab world. There's no other way to refer it. I know you Persians wish we didn't see it that way but that's not case. We will overthrow our regimes and unite under one banner.

Sorry, but Iranians are last people to tell me what Syrians want or don't want. Once again, supporting an Islamic state isn't limited to one faction. If Arabs want it s unacceptable, but if Turks and Iranians do it is. Quit this double standard.

MENA

exactly, I mean here Iraqi sunni @1000 and Saudi sunni @al-Hasani got no what so ever problem with their love affair. But if Hasan would visit an Iraqi forum I heavily doubt he would be so welcomed and loved. And I'm quite sure the few Iraqis here agrees with me.

Yes there is a correct way to refer to "it". You refer to each country by its name or regions by their specific geographies.

But you a deluded and hypocritical "Arab nationalist" that believes in Orientalist constructions of North Africa and the Middle East so-called "Arab world" so i am not at all surprised that you want to hold onto this fiction of the "secularists" while claiming to be a "proper Muslim" that is against them. :lol:

exactly, I mean here Iraqi sunni @1000 and Saudi sunni @al-Hasani got no what so ever problem with their love affair. But if Hasan would visit an Iraqi forum I heavily doubt he would be so welcomed and loved. And I'm quite sure the few Iraqis here agrees with me.

Not true, almost everyone especially Saudis on this forum view me as the Rafidi. Me and him only agree on things, it's not due to what religion we share.

What is that? Another failed council like Arab league? Do you Arabs excel in anything other than failure? Our gas is stolen, our land is stolen, we have highest corruption rates in world, our countries keep getting bombed. Seriously what the phuck is wrong with us? Is it only us Palestinians who have brains/common sense in this region? How do we fail so hard in everything? Why aren't we reforming these councils and producing something effective? Why?

You need to be aware of media propaganda my friend. They did same thing against Hamas ever since it was elected. I am not telling to endorse ISIS. ISIS isn't only Muslims who support idea of Calipgate. Remember their approach is very straightforward and is what Arab world needs. Straightforward approach. We need stop complicating things by claiming Arab world will change over time and will get their rid of dirty collaboration with our enemies. That is fantasy in other universe and excuse to keep Arab regimes in power.

Not just Arab regimes but even Arab people are some of dirtiest people. You don't know history of what they did to us Palestinians which I dont mention because I originally believed Arabs wanted to change after Arab sprig but Cc and GCC and suaid Arabia ruined it all with their coup. So they can burn in hell for I all care.
U are giving Islam and even Palestine a bad image. Your thought is not from Allah (swt) nor our beloved prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h). Islam is religion of pardon, love, peace and mercy.

If Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) could convert idol worshippers to Muslims, the reason was his mercy...

Terroring, cannibalism, drinking blood and such as these actions has nothing to do with Islam. All of the ones who murder with ISIS are Muslim.

U are giving Islam and even Palestine a bad image. Your thought is not from Allah (swt) nor our beloved prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h). Islam is religion of pardon, love, peace and mercy.

If Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) could convert idol worshippers to Muslims, the reason was his mercy...

Terroring, cannibalism, drinking blood and such as these actions has nothing to do with Islam. All of the ones who murder with ISIS are Muslim.

Couldn't agree more, we should all watch this great Press tv documentary about Sunnis in Iran. Makes me wish I was Sunni living in Iran.

Back
Top Bottom