What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

No I'm honorable Arab.

I see
Translate what you called me in English so everyone can see how the honorable speaks

كس اختك

أختك بتشخ وهي واقفه

عمك مع أمك

اخوك مع مراتك

بنتك مع خالها

يا ابن الزنا المحارم

يا ابن الرداحه

I dont think Im getting all over the place. ISIS (like most other actors, whether state or non-state) seek more power. So they will even do practices that are corrupt, if it means they get more power. Killing rivals, snorting drugs, having sexual intercourse with unknown women to satisfy and sate their earthly needs. And so many other immoral and corrupt things.

You need to be aware of media propaganda my friend. They did same thing against Hamas ever since it was elected. I am not telling to endorse ISIS. ISIS isn't only Muslims who support idea of Calipgate. Remember their approach is very straightforward and is what Arab world needs. Straightforward approach. We need stop complicating things by claiming Arab world will change over time and will get their rid of dirty collaboration with our enemies. That is fantasy in other universe and excuse to keep Arab regimes in power.

Not just Arab regimes but even Arab people are some of dirtiest people. You don't know history of what they did to us Palestinians which I dont mention because I originally believed Arabs wanted to change after Arab sprig but Cc and GCC and suaid Arabia ruined it all with their coup. So they can burn in hell for I all care.

So now you are anti shia takfiri?!!!

You give Palestine and Palestinians bad image

You know Palestinians were never radicals but moderate muslims

To me the scary thing is that Hazzy himself has not tasted desperation, but rather is grown up in a very secure social/economic enviroment with good schooling and opportunities in the US. And he still holds these backward views, and that is very depressing.
I think he must get the proper guidance from family/relatives/friends.

How I am anti-Shia for reporting news? I am anti every single Arab in every Arab country. You seculars, natibalists and sectarian people are responsible for mess Arab world is in. Islamists are relatively new thing. All conflicts before 2000 were done by you guys. And I am against every sect whether Shia Sufi or any other man made sect. You either follow mainstream Islam which is very clear and Islam that prophet followed or you are a enemy who is making this process longer. And yes your Shia ideology is wrong. That is truth don't care if you like it or not. It was not how prophet lived.
So do you know how the prophet lived or what sect he followed???

You need to be aware of media propaganda my friend. They did same thing against Hamas ever since it was elected. I am not telling to endorse ISIS. ISIS isn't only Muslims who support idea of Calipgate. Remember their approach is very straightforward and is what Arab world needs. Straightforward approach. We need stop complicating things by claiming Arab world will change over time and will get their rid of dirty collaboration with our enemies. That is fantasy in other universe and excuse to keep Arab regimes in power.

Let me ask you a hypothetical question. If ISIS just walsed into Gaza and started to claim their right to rule there, and Hamas refused to cede their control over to ISIS.
Would you side with Hamas or ISIS?

So do you know how the prophet lived or what sect he followed???

Because we have books and thousands of years of studies on his life. We are supposed to follow his sunnah. Sunni sect ideology is the correct one. But Arab Sunnis dint folllow it. That doesn't mean it's wrong.

To me the scary thing is that Hazzy himself has not tasted desperation, but rather is grown up in a very secure social/economic enviroment with good schooling and opportunities in the US. And he still holds these backward views, and that is very depressing.
The member islamrule also like him he live in Europe but he is so takfiri

The problem they didnt witness any war in real life or so people die and yet they support these terrorist groups

If he lived in Iraq and so what these people do worst than the Zionists he wouldn't support them

Seriously? I can't hold views of my Prophet unless I'm desperate? And yes I used to live in Palestinian territory. And witnessed occupation and Israeli military operations.

To answer your question, no ISIS is not needed in Gaza. Gaza is clean after Hamas cleaned it from corruption. Hamas follows Islam. Rest of Arabs don't.

The member islamrule also like him he live in Europe but he is so takfiri

The problem they didnt witness any war in real life or so people die and yet they support these terrorist groups

If he lived in Iraq and so what these people do worst than the Zionists he wouldn't support them

They do such things after you torture Sunnis in Abu gharib with Americans. You are a liar that doesn't admit your crimes. Just like all you trash Arabs. At least ISIS shows the whole world what they do. And now you want to call them takfiri, as if I care. Do it all you want coward.

I'm sick of you useless, anti -Islam people. What a moron Arab population which has brainwashed by their leaders to believe they are doing something right.

I agree with everything akhi Falcon said. So should the rest of you murtadeens and kafirs. You're right akhi I was reading nationalist propaganda.

Seriously? I can't hold views of my Prophet unless I'm desperate? And yes I used to live in Palestinian territory. And witnessed occupation and Israeli military operations.

To answer your question, no ISIS is not needed in Gaza. Gaza is clean after Hamas cleaned it from corruption. Hamas follows Islam. Rest of Arabs don't.

I think that most people that wish for the destruction of nations and wanting to join ISIS, are mostly people in desperate situations.
THe other category is that they are just brainwashed and mislead.

They do such things after you torture Sunnis in Abu gharib with Americans. You are a liar that doesn't admit your crimes. Just like all you trash Arabs. At least ISIS shows the whole world what they do. And now you want to call them takfiri, as if I care. Do it all you want coward.

I'm sick of you useless, anti -Islam people. What a moron Arab population which has brainwashed by their leaders to believe they are doing something right.

Hamas are kuffar and murtadeen nationalists using Islam as a way to gain support just as their counterparts used pan Arabism decades ago to gain support from Arabs. Gaza needs the Islamic state.

I think that most people that wish for the destruction of nations and wanting to join ISIS, are mostly people in desperate situations.

Only people destroying nations as US allies and Arab nationalists. And I never expressed intent to join ISIS either.

Hamas are kuffar and murtadeen nationalists using Islam as a way to gain support just as their counterparts used pan Arabism decades ago to gain support from Arabs. Gaza needs the Islamic state.

Typical Arab , can't even read Fatiha and is son of Mutah but wants to claim people do things for gain. Salsfis do not have such views smart guy.

Back
Top Bottom