What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

German journalist Jurgen Todenhofer, who recently spent 10 days with Islamic State (IS) militants in Iraq and Syria, tells FRANCE 24 they buy Western weapons from Syrian rebels and envision a future that includes a massive "religious cleansing".

Todenhofer went on to say that the IS militants are being armed by the West – if only indirectly – as Western moves to arm moderate Syrian rebels have backfired.

“They buy the weapons that we give to the Free Syrian Army, so they get Western weapons – they get French weapons … I saw German weapons, I saw American weapons,” he said.

“The best seller of weapons is the Free Syrian Army, which is financed by NATO, financed probably also by France, but at least by the United States.”

Middle East - Embedded with the IS group: 'The unbelievers have to die' - France 24

Democracy!!

Two Italians, supporter of terrorists F$A are now experiencing first hand democracy under the F$A terrorists... they're
kidnapped and now hostages under their "freedom" fighters...

10898051_720620344718043_4306107220539678011_n.jpg

Last edited:
Why shame on Turkey? Women in Turkey arent forced to cover their heads in contrary to Iran, these Italian girls look just as if they would walk on Tehrans streets, hypocracy much? :lol:
Ah...erdogoon boy is trolling again.

there is a difference that Iranian women choosed to wear Hejab according to Islamic rules while these inoccent girls are being kept as sex slaves by Erdogoon backed terrorists.stop being erdogan apologist.

there is a difference that Iranian women choosed to wear Hejab according to Islamic rules while these inoccent girls are being kept as sex slaves by Erdogoon backed terrorists.stop being erdogan apologist.
Yeah, all Iranian girls choosed to wear hijab, its not like they are forced by religion police right?

Yeah, all Iranian girls choosed to wear hijab, its not like they are forced by religion police right?
And not all Turkish people wanted ataturk to rule Turkey.....

These erdoganistanis really impress me with their intelligence

And not all Turkish people wanted ataturk to rule Turkey.....

These erdoganistanis really impress me with their intelligence
Lol, couldnt find a argument so you looked at my avatar to find a weak point or what? :lol:
It might be that not all Turks wanted him to rule, you can never satify everybody and there are indeed people who still dont like him but he created a state where overwhelming majority of its inhabitants are satisfied with today.

These are from his funeral:

ata-n%C4%B1n-cenaze-t%C3%B6reninden-bir-kare_169404.jpg

ata-n%C4%B1n-cenaze-t%C3%B6reninden-bir-kare_169406.png

111.jpg

Come back again and talk about my intelligence when you can finally make a propper sentence...

Lol, couldnt find a argument so you looked at my avatar to find a weak point or what? :lol:
It might be that not all Turks wanted him to rule, you can never satify everybody and there are indeed people who still dont like him but he created a state where overwhelming majority of its inhabitants are satisfied with today.

These are from his funeral:

ata-n%C4%B1n-cenaze-t%C3%B6reninden-bir-kare_169404.jpg

ata-n%C4%B1n-cenaze-t%C3%B6reninden-bir-kare_169406.png

111.jpg

Come back again and talk about my intelligence when you can finaly make a propper sentence...
I wanted you to answer your own silly words.LOL

Thats the same with Iran's case.98% percent voted for IR.

I wanted you to answer your own silly words.LOL

Thats the same with Iran's case.98% percent voted for IR.
Well then why shame on Turkey, those jihadists want to create a exact copy of Islamic Republic of Iran, or is the problem that the new Islamic Republic would be a Sunni one?

Why shame on Turkey? Women in Turkey arent forced to cover their heads in contrary to Iran, these Italian girls look just as if they would walk on Tehrans streets, hypocracy much? :lol:
200,000 Syrians lost their lives just because Turkey, USA and puppet Arabs created civil war in Syria. The F$A I$I$ (and the same terrorist) animals created by USA, Turkey, Saudia and Jordan.
There is nothing to defend from. :tsk:

Well then why shame on Turkey, those jihadists want to create a exact copy of Islamic Republic of Iran, or is the problem that the new Islamic Republic would be a Sunni one?
next time dont divert a discussion into off-topic nonesense. otherwise you will join your azari friend, rmi in ban.

Ah and Syrian people didnt want erdogan terrorists to rule Syria at any shape.thats why shame is on Turkey.

You know we don't like Erdogan much....but we are unable to make you understand (mullah boys) these facts.

Only terrorist supporting regime is Iran.

Last edited by a moderator:
200,000 Syrians lost their lives just because Turkey, USA and traitor Arabs created civil war in Syria. The F$A I$I$ (and the same terrorist) animals created by USA, Turkey Saudia and Jordan.
There is nothing to defend from. :tsk:
Iranians talking about state sponsored terrorism is like screwing for virginity. :rolleyes1:

next time dont divert a discussion into off-topic nonesense. otherwise you will join your azari friend, rmi in ban.

Ah and Syrian people didnt want erdogan terrorists to rule Syria at any shape.thats why shame is on Turkey.
Your troll compatriot blamed Turkey out of nowhere, i have seen many biased people but never someone like you, and what do you wanna do? Who do you think you are? Pls make me ban im begging you, if you cant you arent man enough ok?

Back
Top Bottom