What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Iranians talking about state sponsored terrorism is like screwing for virginity. :rolleyes1:

Your troll compatriot blamed Turkey out of nowhere, i have seen many biased people but never someone like you, and what do you wanna do? Who do you think you are? Pls make me ban im begging you, if you cant you arent man enough ok?
Dude seriously, BS is enough.I am not into this cheap talking.please dont pollute the thread.

@Sinan is being coward what you taught from atatork?why did you delete that insulting post?

Dude seriously, BS is enough.I am not into this cheap talking.please dont pollute the thread.

@Sinan is being coward what you taught from atatork?why did you delete that insulting post?
I reported that. Soon inshallah he will get banned..

Xenon is one of good members overally.

When, where ?? Today, i have not deleted posts...Yesterday maybe, as i didn't want to deal with the brain dead acems but you guys are itching for your @ss to get kicked...so i'm here again.

I reported that. Soon inshallah he will get banned..
Report this too, mofo.

Adsız.jpg

let's see have long you guys can last without your mod's protection.

BS came at first from you compatriot, you guys think you can screw around here but nobody should answer you, if he does then mass report him like cowards, this isnt the comment section of press tv, be a little more civilised will you?
Even more hilarious that you say you dont wanna have cheap talk but then start insulting the founder of our nation, you cant even propperly play civilised, i pity you.

BS came at first from you compatriot, you guys think you can screw around here but nobody should answer you, if he does then mass report him like cowards, this isnt the comment section of press tv, be a little more civilised will you?
Even more hilarious that you say you dont wanna have cheap talk but then start insulting the founder of our nation, you cant even propperly play civilised, i pity you.
I think there is nothing to defend from AKP, dude.
I only report insults.

I think there is nothing to defend from AKP, dude.
I only report insults.
I dont like AKP myself but i call right whats right and wrong whats wrong, its called objectivity, i cant say im always 100% right but i say what i think and try to be honest.

there is a difference that Iranian women choosed to wear Hejab according to Islamic rules while these inoccent girls are being kept as sex slaves by Erdogoon backed terrorists.stop being erdogan apologist.
news-graphics-2007-_634006a.jpg
2007-04-22T160543Z_01_NOOTR_RTRIDSP_2_OUKWD-UK-IRAN-WOMEN-POLICE.jpg
morality-police.jpg

MDG--UN-Women-and-Iran-Po-006.jpg

I dont like AKP myself but i call right whats right and wrong whats wrong, its called objectivity, i cant say im always 100% right but i sy what i think and try to be honest.
Well, the fact is if turkey did not support and create F$A and I$I$, Syria was Syria, not Somali.

Well, the fact is if turkey did not support and create F$A and I$I$, Syria was Syria, not Somali.
Thats why Isis is kidnapping our people, we striked their convoy, they want to attack Suleyman shah tomb, thousand of jihadists are captured and deported back to their countrys, ypg is being treated in Turkish hospitals, Peshmerga came to Kobane throught Turkey, Barzani recieved weapon delivery from Turkey.
Mine are documented facts, yours are baseless claims without a single proof from dubious websites, you will see theres a different reality once you leave press tv website.

Thats why Isis is kidnapping our people, we striked their convoy, they want to attack Suleyman shah tomb, thousand of jihadists are captured and deported back to their countrys, ypg is being treated in Turkish hospitals, Peshmerga came to Kobane throught Turkey, Barzani recieved weapon delivery from Turkey.
Mine are documented facts, yours are baseless claims without a single proof from dubious websites, you will see theres a different reality once you leave press tv website.

irony is If there was no Iran, hezbollah, there would not be be any ISIS.

You see if there was no Khameniete brain washing there would have been no sectsrianism in the region.

These Iranians truly are the epitome of ignorance.
the only ignorant person here is vous..comment you can talk while your country and sold to the American Zionism ... do what you want in your place I'll hid the problem and displeasure of Muslim is because of you and your monarchy and the hypochrite that utiise Islam to serve the interest of the American ...

the only ignorant person here is vous..comment you can talk while your country and sold to the American Zionism ... do what you want in your place I'll hid the problem and displeasure of Muslim is because of you and your monarchy and the hypochrite that utiise Islam to serve the interest of the American ...

Moi not ignorant, vous la ignorant. Le american de sesoir.

You see if there was no Khameniete brain washing there would have been no sectsrianism in the region.

These Iranians truly are the epitome of ignorance.
Your wahhabi najdi dogs who started it when they attacked Karbala and killed the shia there
Khomeini didn't exist back then so don't lecture us about who started the sectarian war

Back
Top Bottom