What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

@Syrian Lion

يخرب بيتكم شو استفزازيين :rofl:
F$A is all about crimes and murder etc... they invented something called Sexual Jihad, that's how messed up they are... I'm pretty sure you gonna love F$A, they love men like you... they have special use for you over there :azn:

F$A is all about crimes and murder etc... they invented something called Sexual Jihad, that's how messed up they are... I'm pretty sure you gonna love F$A, they love men like you... they have special use for you over there :azn:

Syrian media is biggest troll media next to Egyptian and Iranian :lol:

It was news on Al-Jadeed, the Lebanese channel, that a member of the Free Army Terrorists whose name is Mohammed has dissented from the army to marry his boyfriend, "Jennifer". According to this source, the couple's wish is to hold a public ceremony and adopt children.

1654093_814068981972102_3714972159054054606_n.jpg

:rofl: :omghaha:

It was news on Al-Jadeed, the Lebanese channel, that a member of the Free Army Terrorists whose name is Mohammed has dissented from the army to marry his boyfriend, "Jennifer". According to this source, the couple's wish is to hold a public ceremony and adopt children.

1654093_814068981972102_3714972159054054606_n.jpg

Shabiha bandits raided a house and put on women's clothing.
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Last edited:
Watched the report, and the funniest part was that "Jennifer" said that he is very strict "man" he is jealous of others, he doesn't her/him go out alone and etc :rofl::rofl:

I believe in something called Personal Freedom. And civil liberty. People should be free to do as they want with their own lives. Your claim to be having the moral high ground is crumbling from under your own two feet.

I believe in something called Personal Freedom. And civil liberty. People should be free to do as they want with their own lives. Your claim to be having the moral high ground is crumbling from under your own two feet.
I pretty much doubt that. but whatever helps you sleep at night :disagree:, remember you were removed from PDF administration because you are racist and sectarian and banning people that don't agree with you

I pretty much doubt that. but whatever helps you sleep at night :disagree:, remember you were removed from PDF administration because you are racist and sectarian and banning people that don't agree with you

Actually no that is not true. I am not racist or sectarian, I was removed from Administration because I lost my temper with a racist and a sectarian. But "Everyone sees people with the eye of their own qualities".

Actually no that is not true. I am not racist or sectarian, I was removed from Administration because I lost my temper with a racist and a sectarian. But "Everyone sees people with the eye of their own qualities".
okay good :agree: keep telling yourself that, like I said whatever helps fall asleep at night...

Care to tell us what this sexual Jihad is?

Women who go to jihad to sexually please male jihadists, apparently, though there has actual cases of IS fighters capturing Yezidi women as slaves.

31 IS militants and 7 YPG fighters killed in clashes in Ayn al- Arab “Kobani”
January 6, 2015 Comments Off

Reliable sources informed SOHR that 24 IS militants died in clashes and ambushes mounted by YPG in the vicinity of Rash Bookstore, including 20 bodies dragged by YPG, when IS tried to re-take the bookstore. The sources also reported death of 17 other militants in clashes with YPG in the north of Mashatah Nour neighborhood in the city of Ayn al- Arab “Kobani”.

2 citizens died due to IS shelling on by mortar shells on areas in the city of Kobani, while 7YPG fighters died while others were injured, including a Kurdish activist in the clashes in the city.

107 killed on Tuesday 06/01/2015
January 7, 2015 Comments Off

the dead : 6 civilians, 3 rebels, 11 Non-Syrian Islamic fighters, 12 NDF, 9 Regular forces, 6 unknown rebels, 50 ISIS, 8 YPG, Non-Syrian fighters allied to regime forces.

By province : Aleppo ( 3 civilians, 2 rebels ), Der-Ezzor ( 1 civilian ), Reef Dimashq ( 1 rebel ),Raqqa ( 2 civilians ).

.——————————————————————————————————–

— 1 ISIS killed by clashes against regime forces in Der-Ezzor city and another Fighter in ISIS killed by regime sniper in Der-Ezzor.

— 4 ISIS killed by coalition air strikes on Ein al-Arab”Kobane”

— 47 ISIS killed during clashes against YPG in Kobane, in addition to 7 YPG were also killed during the clashes .

— 1 YPG and 3 ISIS killed by clashes between the two sides in Jaz’a countryside, al-Hasakah

– 6 Unknown rebels killed by clashes against regime forces, bombardment, and targeting their checkpoints .

– 12 National Defense Forces militiamen were killed by clashes and attacks on their checkpoints around Syria.
– 9 Regular forces were killed by clashes, snipers, IEDs, and attacks on their checkpoints and vehicles: Damascus and Reef Dimashq 2, Homs 1, Daraa 1, Aleppo 5.
–11 Non-Syrian fighters from ISIS, Jund Al-Sham and Jabhat Al-Nusra were killed by clashes and targeted bombardment.

— 2 fighters from Hezbollah killed by bombardment by Jabhat al-Nusra on Fleta wastelands in Qalamoun.

Back
Top Bottom