What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Do u have some first hand experince of the same or like ur fellow brother the great syrian lion , u too speak without looking at the whole picture.

IS openly admited to have enslaved Yezidis, and how is Syrian Lion my brother in anyway?

I don't support Assad.

lol. As if you care Syrian Lion. Imam Nawawi was a Sunni scholar who would hate Assad and his followers.
Anyways, that was a shrine to him. If you were a Muslim you'd know that building shrines to anyone is Haram, no matter who it is. It can be any of the prophets peace be upon them all.
The only person deserving of a Shrine is Allah SWT.
Just to be clear here, I definitely don't support most of Nusra's actions, this I don't support either, but they did have logical reasoning behind it, just carried it out wrong.

lol. As if you care Syrian Lion. Imam Nawawi was a Sunni scholar who would hate Assad and his followers.
Anyways, that was a shrine to him. If you were a Muslim you'd know that building shrines to anyone is Haram, no matter who it is. It can be any of the prophets peace be upon them all.
The only person deserving of a Shrine is Allah SWT.
Just to be clear here, I definitely don't support most of Nusra's actions, this I don't support either, but they did have logical reasoning behind it, just carried it out wrong.
really? so tell me what you think of Ka'aba? educate us? and you believe that God needs a house or shrine for to be built here on earth? how can you not support Jubhat Alnusra while they are F$A themselves, so you don't support F$A terrorists ? you support I$I$?? please don't tell me F$A are not Alnusra, they both fight together and both have the same ideology... both are terrorists...

historical site destroyed by nusra, FSA can't afford to fight Nusra but it again confirms the Islamified previously moderate opposition now 'moderate' Islamists. If US keeps bombing Nusra and helps FSA those 2 might get in war with each other as well..

Untitled2.jpg

6EplHE.jpg

9423699_1420643125.jpg

10425497_361807157324609_4356719080432713958_n-620x360.jpg

Last edited:
really? so tell me what you think of Ka'aba? educate us? and you believe that God needs a house or shrine for to be built here on earth? how can you not support Jubhat Alnusra while they are F$A themselves, so you don't support F$A terrorists ? you support I$I$?? please don't tell me F$A are not Alnusra, they both fight together and both have the same ideology... both are terrorists...
Again, with the same retarded arguments. FSA are not ISIS, you retarded monkey.
And i said the only being deserving of a Shrine is Allah SWT.
(I meant to say "being" in my previous comment when referring to Allah SWT not person. My bad)
As for the babies dying of Hypothermia, maybe it's because of the lack of basic needs like food, electricity, water, and clothing? Hmm, I wonder who blocks those from going in....

IS helping their regime buddies again:
B62w4i0CEAEKp7z.jpg:large

Again, with the same retarded arguments. FSA are not ISIS, you retarded monkey.
And i said the only being deserving of a Shrine is Allah SWT.
(I meant to say "being" in my previous comment when referring to Allah SWT not person. My bad)
As for the babies dying of Hypothermia, maybe it's because of the lack of basic needs like food, electricity, water, and clothing? Hmm, I wonder who blocks those from going in....

IS helping their regime buddies again:
B62w4i0CEAEKp7z.jpg:large
hey kid, I'm pretty sure monkeys are smart than you.... F$A and Alqaeda and I$I$ are all the same thing they are all terrorists...
so if the so called F$A terrorists care about Syrian lives and care about saving Syrians, then they should leave the towns and cities and stop being cowards and fight without using people as human shields, there are large desert in Syria they should leave the people alone... but they don't care about Syrians lives and heck when an envoy of food and medical supplies enter their towns the F$A terrorists steals is it just like in Douma... people held protests against those terrorists for stealing their supplies and etc... and this the reality F$A = Alqaeda = I$I$

hey kid, I'm pretty sure monkeys are smart than you.... F$A and Alqaeda and I$I$ are all the same thing they are all terrorists...
so if the so called F$A terrorists care about Syrian lives and care about saving Syrians, then they should leave the towns and cities and stop being cowards and fight without using people as human shields, there are large desert in Syria they should leave the people alone... but they don't care about Syrians lives and heck when an envoy of food and medical supplies enter their towns the F$A terrorists steals is it just like in Douma... people held protests against those terrorists for stealing their supplies and etc... and this the reality F$A = Alqaeda = I$I$

You are wasting your time bro.

Back
Top Bottom