What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Actually he is not lying. You think ISIS are idealists, incapable of any moral wrong doing, as you perceive them to be idealist fighters sent from Allah.
But you are wrong. Most of ISIS are drugged up junkies and high on cocaine. They dont feel as much pain and they dont even sleep. They are drugged up and psychotic killers. This is very well documented.

No I do not believe they are best of best. I am saying they are not corrupt. Yes they do kill people but that's expected in this environment.

No I do not believe they are best of best. I am saying they are not corrupt. Yes they do kill people but that's expected in this environment.

Israel also kills as it's expected in the environment, Gaza-Iraq-Syria, both middle east same shit same environment.

Israel also kills as it's expected in the environment, Gaza-Iraq-Syria, both middle east same shit same environment.

Yeah same environment and all coward traitors have time limit from now on. Israel will enter trashbin of history just as Arab garbage nationalists. ISIS is ding every honorable Arab a favor but getting rid of you useless pieces of shit who have offered nothing different for past 80 years besides being stooges preventing rise of Islam.

كس اختكو يا عاهات

I am sick of these Arab regimes and their supporters. Any Arab that doesn't support caliohate is either murtad or simply that stupid. We can no longer put up with this.

Yeah same environment and all coward traitors have time limit from now on. Israel will enter trashbin of history just as Arab garbage nationalists. ISIS is ding every honorable Arab a favor but getting rid of you useless pieces of shit who have offered nothing different for past 80 years besides being stooges preventing rise of Islam.

كس اختكو يا عاهات

We will enslave you by military rule, put the boot of Al Musheer Abdul Fattah al Sisi on top of your head

But they are.

No they are not. I'm not sure where you get your information from. I respect Iranians and all but I have bigger concerns than your interests. You don't feel our suffering. And nor do Arab regimes feel with the people of the region. It's time they get smoked by anybody wheyehr ISiIs or not.

We will enslave you by military rule, put the boot of Al Musheer Abdul Fattah al Sisi on top of your head

Every Arab nationalist is dead man. You are not Arab nationalist you are wannabe Persian who should not be able to display Iraqi flag.

كس اختكو يا عاهات

I am sick of these Arab regimes and their supporters. Any Arab that doesn't support caliohate is either murtad or simply that stupid. We can no longer put up with this.

You are becoming salafi and takfiri

You are Islamist but you use this dirty languege

What you wrote in arabic doesn't come from person who is pray and fast and read the Quran!!!

You use dirty langeuge like this MB member did you gradute from his school!!!

I am using language which dirty Arabs understand. You Arabs are the worst garbage on planet. Only thing you understand is ISIS treatment.

Btw, news on this thread is lies. ISIS killled dozens of Shia militia and IA forces.

I am using language which dirty Arabs understand. You Arabs are the worst garbage on planet. Only thing you understand is ISIS treatment.

Btw, news on this thread is lies. ISIS killled dozens of Shia militia and IA forces.

you're Arab garbage yourself

No they are not. I'm not sure where you get your information from. I respect Iranians and all but I have bigger concerns than your interests. You don't feel our suffering. And nor do Arab regimes feel with the people of the region. It's time they get smoked by anybody wheyehr ISiIs or not.

Every Arab nationalist is dead man. You are not Arab nationalist you are wannabe Persian who should not be able to display Iraqi flag.

This is not about Iranian interests. I am not a spokesperson for the Iranian government. These are my personal opinions as a private person, not the extension of what the Iranian government thinks
There is corruption in ISIS, its a well known fact. Have you not heard about all the infighting in the different forms of Jihadi groups and even in the ISIS ranks itself?
That is why you constantly hear about rival groups, not only in Syria but also in Libya, finishing each other off for more landmass and power.
Such a problem, which is so prevalent, would not exist if they were not corrupt.

you're Arab garbage yourself

No I'm honorable Arab.

This is not about Iranian interests. I am not a spokesperson for the Iranian government. These are my personal opinions as a private person, not the extension of what the Iranian government thinks
There is corruption in ISIS, its a well known fact. Have you not heard about all the infighting in the different forms of Jihadi groups and even in the ISIS ranks itself?
That is why you constantly hear about rival groups, not only in Syria but also in Libya, finishing each other off for more landmass and power.
Such a problem, which is so prevalent, would not exist if they were not corrupt.

Not sure why you are getting all over place now. But yeah, some cases in Libya are over power. That's irrelevant though.

So now you are anti shia takfiri?!!!

You give Palestine and Palestinians bad image

You know Palestinians were never radicals but moderate muslims

No I'm honorable Arab.

Not sure why you are getting all over place now. But yeah, some cases in Libya are over power. That's irrelevant though.

I dont think Im getting all over the place. ISIS (like most other actors, whether state or non-state) seek more power. So they will even do practices that are corrupt, if it means they get more power. Killing rivals, snorting drugs, having sexual intercourse with unknown women to satisfy and sate their earthly needs. And so many other immoral and corrupt things.

So now you are anti shia takfiri?!!!

You give Palestine and Palestinians bad image

You know Palestinians were never radicals but moderate muslims

How I am anti-Shia for reporting news? I am anti every single Arab in every Arab country. You seculars, natibalists and sectarian people are responsible for mess Arab world is in. Islamists are relatively new thing. All conflicts before 2000 were done by you guys. And I am against every sect whether Shia Sufi or any other man made sect. You either follow mainstream Islam which is very clear and Islam that prophet followed or you are a enemy who is making this process longer. And yes your Shia ideology is wrong. That is truth don't care if you like it or not. It was not how prophet lived.

Back
Top Bottom