What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

And? You think we won't take any help that is offered to us? Yeah, we should totally let our people suffer more just for the sake of not receiving help from the "west."
And Ironically the very country you live in is supported by the west, so I wouldn't speak if I were you.
Also, to have an ideology of East vs. West is retarded. Both have done terrible crimes, but the East has done them much much more.

As for "bombing the Syrian army," they were bombing weapon shipments to Hezbollah. If they really wanted to help the rebels Syria would be free right now, but they don't. They know we hate them so why would they help?
i am not trying to tell you what to do but to say that the west is the enemy while they are arming and training you is wrong we should always respect other people minds
i said it a year ago and i say it now i am not in any side i just wish peace can return to Syria

People in Douma are protesting against the F$A terrorists... of course something your media will never show, simple google search will show you that people in Douma are against F$A - AQ terrorists...
So you barrel bomb people of Douma because they are against FSA?

plus, like I said Israel refused peace, they refused 67 borders..... and Israel refused to give back Golan...
Israel actually agreed to give Golan, but Assad wanted more. As I said Assad declared sanctions against Egypt in 1977 and called Sadat traitor because Egypt started peace talks with Israel.

You know something is wrong when a Syrian has to agree with an Israeli because the Israeli said the truth....dictator supporters will go to any lengths to be retarded for their "great leader."

this stupid thread is five months old, and yet the nato propagandists of fsa plus their israeli friends carry on their disinfo...

@WebMaster i repeat my request... please close this thread.

this stupid thread is five months old, and yet the nato propagandists of fsa plus their israeli friends carry on their disinfo...

@WebMaster i repeat my request... please close this thread.
Long live the jamahir and the jamahiriya
image.jpg

It is very logic. in Kobani they fight directly IS. In Aleppo there are a lot of different groups. It would be hard to get the right informations too: in Kobani they are troops on ground which indicate where to bomb.

So you barrel bomb people of Douma because they are against FSA?

Israel actually agreed to give Golan, but Assad wanted more. As I said Assad declared sanctions against Egypt in 1977 and called Sadat traitor because Egypt started peace talks with Israel.
barrel bombs F$A terrorists, its the F$A terrorists to blame to hide among people, if they were true freedom fighters and it they were Syrians they would had stayed away from people, they would have fought away from populated cities and towns, Syria has large desert and mountains, that's the area to fight in order to save the people... however F$A terrorists use them as shields and for their terrorists propaganda...

like I said, it was Israel who refused peace... they refused 67 borders... plus what was one of the reason Rabin was killed? Peace with Syria??

You know something is wrong when a Syrian has to agree with an Israeli because the Israeli said the truth....dictator supporters will go to any lengths to be retarded for their "great leader."
You're not Syrian... and of course terrorists supporters like you are always with Israel, F$A terrorists are fighting for Israel, of course many videos show that, and F$A terrorists themselves admit it... even their terrorists opposition make frequent visits to their masters in Tel Aviv..

You're not Syrian... and of course terrorists supporters like you are always with Israel, F$A terrorists are fighting for Israel, of course many videos show that, and F$A terrorists themselves admit it... even their terrorists opposition make frequent visits to their masters in Tel Aviv..
You keep on saying I'm not Syrian...I'll sit here and enjoy my kebbeh and dibs wa tahineh. And I'm sure you have plenty of video evidence of all of your claims, right?

As for Jamahir...you really have a hard on for supporting dictators don't you?

You keep on saying I'm not Syrian...I'll sit here and enjoy my kebbeh and dibs wa tahineh. And I'm sure you have plenty of video evidence of all of your claims, right?

you're a joke, just because you are eating kebbeh and dibs doesn't mean you're Syrian... you are traitor who asks the west to invade their country and destroy Syria, thus you are not Syrian...

how old are you kid?

so tell me this Americans love eating Hummus does that make them Arabs?

barrel bombs F$A terroristsits the F$A terrorists to blame to hide among people,
So Assad indiscriminately bombs civilian neighborhoods. So who is the terrorist?

like I said, it was Israel who refused peace... they refused 67 borders...
No Israel did not refuse.

And you cant deny simple fact that Assad imposed sanctions on Egypt in 1977 just because he dared to talk with Israel.

plus what was one of the reason Rabin was killed? Peace with Syria??
No, he was killed before talks with Syria started.

surely, usa government is the eternal light of true democracy... surely, its allies like the saudi king and the hinduvaadi/taliban/ikhwaan/fsa are the most enlightened beings in the universe... and thus we all must raise our rifles at those whom usa government declares as dictator.

And you cant deny simple fact that Assad imposed sanctions on Egypt in 1977 just because he dared to talk with Israel.

also, didn't anwar sadat betray syria in the 1973 war??

@Syrian Lion ^^^

So Assad indiscriminately bombs civilian neighborhoods. So who is the terrorist?

No Israel did not refuse.

No, he was killed before talks with Syria started.
the terrorists is the coward ones using humans as shields, the Syrian government just like any government in this world has the right to fight terrorism, heck USA and the west invaded nations under the excuse of fighting terrorism and each time they kill innocent people they say collateral damage... so you tell me if you label Alasad as a terrorists, then you also have to label Israel as terrorists for bombing civilians in Lebanon and Palestine and the USA as terrorists for nuking Japan and killing civilians in Iraq, Pakistan and Afghanistan... so label Israel and the west terrorists first, they have been doing it longer than Alasad...

Yes Israel to this day refuse 67 border, if they didn't refuse then why there is war... plus Syria was for sure against Egypt making peace without condition, they basically gave up the main cause, thus Syria was very angry with their selfish move...

and one of the reasons Rabin was killed because he wanted peace...

also, didn't anwar sadat betray syria in the 1973 war??

@Syrian Lion ^^^
yes, Egypt pulled back from the southern front, thus leaving Syria alone in the war against Israel and the west.. not just that, when he made peace with Israel, the Arab league back then suspended Egypt's seat and moved the HQ to Tunis... Saddat played his cards wrong, he could have added more pressure on Israel, but instead he was being soft with them... he could have easily added pressure by including Syria and Palestine ....

Last edited:
you're a joke, just because you are eating kebbeh and dibs doesn't mean you're Syrian... you are traitor who asks the west to invade their country and destroy Syria, thus you are not Syrian...

how old are you kid?

so tell me this Americans love eating Hummus does that make them Arabs?

LOL everyone who is against ***-sad is not a syrian.. yes you are right this is a factitiously created state so you can have your greek name and call all ppl you like syrian.. and now it will be formed because of that (factitiosly created state).. when the borders are formed from blood then it will become a real state maybe it will have an alternative name and since alawis are not majority of this land I dont think they will have the upper hand.. really I hope they will lose and the real owners of this land will have it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom