What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

These fanboys don’t have any idea what they are talking. Turkey has already commenced Sirte operation. Noone care what Sisi think or talk. Turkey is in dialogue with Russia and US. Invading a sovereign country militarily have lots of consequences. You can not justify your actions by saying a coup plotter dictator wannabe similar to Sisi invited me to join into party. What Egypt can do is to go left and right of the border as they did a present. Egypt have rights to secure their borders by showing internal security reasons in acc to international treaties as well but If they invade Libya, It will be just a matter of decision for Turkey to deploy hundreds of Turkish military assets in order to show the Turkish flag in Libya. If Egypt attack on any Turkish assets in Libya, It will be just matter of decision to prepare hundreds of Turkish fighters equipped with 4x Amraam missiles each to destroy whole fleet of Egyptian airforce that lacks serious BvR and EWSP suits at majority of active fleet. Now, Watch How Turkish backed forces are advancing on Sirte and Al-Jufra without making much noise.
FYI Sisi has coordinated his actions with USA/Europe and other powers, so no one gives a hoot if they attack you and you start killing one an other. My advice, start a negotiation with Egypt.

As a matter of fact, GNA winning in Libya would be considered a grave danger to Egypt since it will activate the m-Brotherhood organization in Egypt. Hence more bloodshed in Egypt and beyond. Turkey has stabbed Egypt in the back for multiple times and its sign is Sinai where Israel and Turkey have been planning evil plots to destabilize Egyptian territory.

Wherever i look at all these miseries/misunderstandings/problems/wars/etc in middle east, i can see that Zionist cancer planning and conspiring. Why do you fall in their trap is because of your greed for power and the Ottoman dream which only makes Israel the sole winner of middle eastern conflicts. Ottoman empire collapsed, it was a fkin disaster in the first place, but reviving that empire costs people's lives. Hope you understand this simple fact and not resort to insulting me like your countrymen do lol.

Egypt is more than enough for Turkey militarily and even before these recent modern weapons acquisitions..It was too tough for Usrael and the US to swallow in the 70s.. now it is hundred times tougher.. Don't even mention the other Arab states..but not wishing for war with the Turks..only if they chose to..then no one will be blamed for their demise..
Anyway this thread is about Egypt taking its precautions and deploying a few of its tanks near its borders with Libya.. No need for all this fuss..even the US has backed Sisi call for the ceasefire in Libya..

If It was just about acquising modern weapons, KSA would have been one of the strongest forces of the World but The men with sandals are humiliating your oil rich coalition from left and right in Yemen. If It was just about money, Hafter backed by UAE money and equipments would have devastated the Libya at present but Contrary to your general beliefs, Hafter is seeking a hole to hide at present. There is one serious matter your minds can’t comprehend. The day when you found this mystery, you will be able to make more sense in geopolitic matters.

FYI Sisi has coordinated his actions with USA/Europe and other powers, so no one gives a hoot if they attack you and you start killing one an other. My advice, start a negotiation with Egypt.

As a matter of fact, GNA winning in Libya would be considered a grave danger to Egypt since it will activate the m-Brotherhood organization in Egypt. Hence more bloodshed in Egypt and beyond. Turkey has stabbed Egypt in the back for multiple times and its sign is Sinai where Israel and Turkey have been planning evil plots to destabilize Egyptian territory.

Wherever i look at all these miseries/misunderstandings/problems/wars/etc in middle east, i can see that Zionist cancer planning and conspiring. Why do you fall in their trap is because of your greed for power and the Ottoman dream which only makes Israel the sole winner of middle eastern conflicts. Ottoman empire collapsed, it was a fkin disaster in the first place, but reviving that empire costs people's lives. Hope you understand this simple fact and not resort to insulting me like your countrymen do lol.

It is not important who he is talking with. The reality of the field have its own consequences at international arena. You can not enter inside a country by showing availability og huge opposition people inside your own political system that may cause losing your own dictatorial seats. You should have solid and acceptable reasons which is convenient to international treaties. If not, All states will have own reasons to invade others by showing this or that reasons. Turkey is in Libya thanks to invitation/agreement done with UN recognized government and proceeding its activities based on the deal signed wth same govern.

It is not important who he is talking with. The reality of the field have its own consequences at international arena. You can not enter inside a country by showing availability og huge opposition people inside your own political system that may cause losing your own dictatorial seats. You should have solid and acceptable reasons which is convenient to international treaties. If not, All states will have own reasons to invade others by showing this or that reasons. Turkey is in Libya thanks to invitation/agreement done with UN recognized government and proceeding its activities based on the deal signed wth same govern.
In this case i cannot blame you. You have the moral ground, the only thing that i can hope for, is avoiding war sir. Good luck

If It was just about acquising modern weapons, KSA would have been one of the strongest forces of the World but The men with sandals are humiliating your oil rich coalition from left and right in Yemen. If It was just about money, Hafter backed by UAE money and equipments would have devastated the Libya at present but Contrary to your general beliefs, Hafter is seeking a hole to hide at present. There is one serious matter your minds can’t comprehend. The day when you found this mystery, you will be able to make more sense in geopolitic matters.
All this talk is based on fallacies that might suit your mind ..but far from the truth on the field.. be it in Yemen or in Libya..:lol::lol:

EZ_t47dXkAIv3va.jpeg

I hope Egypt intervenes in Libya against MB, Turkey is in deep economik crıses, Russian bear will strangle Türkey, Kurds bıg oppatunety to liberate Afrin, Syria army build force in Idlib, Greek take bak constantinople, Turkey can nut afford 4 wars, time for greater Armenia.

Even Sirte , Egypt will only support LNA to defend it and will not intervene ..... but if Sirte fallen in the hands of Turkish backed Syrian Terrorists .... the Egyptian Army will cross the boarders to protect the Libyans in Cyrenaica from being slaughtered in the hands of Turkish backed Syrian mercenaries just like what happened in Terhuna .
https://thearabweekly.com/reasons-egypt-did-not-react-turkeys-intervention-libya

And

On June 1, Turkey’s ambitions for control of the military situation were dealt a blow when LNA forces seized the strategic town of al-Asabaa, about 50km south of the capital, prompting an agreement to resume the 5+5 ceasefire talks.

https://thearabweekly.com/erdogan-reiterates-intent-pursue-wider-influence-libya

Last edited:
https://thearabweekly.com/reasons-egypt-did-not-react-turkeys-intervention-libya

And

On June 1, Turkey’s ambitions for control of the military situation were dealt a blow when LNA forces seized the strategic town of al-Asabaa, about 50km south of the capital, prompting an agreement to resume the 5+5 ceasefire talks.

https://thearabweekly.com/erdogan-reiterates-intent-pursue-wider-influence-libya

Hahaha damage control after 1 year you guys failed in taking tripoli.

Back
Top Bottom