What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Rafale can blow up TB2 from 100+ km away. What's your point?

then Turkish Armed Forces to destroy airbases and naval ports in Cairo and Alexandria , Port Said

dont compare weak pathetic poor Egypt with regional super power Turkiye

btw Egyptian RAFALE Fighter Jets armed with only 60km MICA air to air missile
even soon Turkish AKINCI UCAVs will carry AESA Radar and 65km GOKDOGAN air to air missiles , 280km SOM Cruise Missile

and Turkiye can build military base in Ethiopia against Egypt that means The Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam will cut the Nile River and bye bye Egypt
Egypt fears the project will allow Ethiopia to control the flow of Africa's longest river
and Turkiye easly can protect Ethiopia and the biggest Turkish military base is in Somalia

Last edited:
I dont discount the power of Egypt's Army or rather i should say Sissi's Army (as we are brothers to the Egyptian people) . I hope Sissi understands that the drone power which Turkey possesses is only a fraction of Turkeys military power, the Naval and Airpower of Turkey are far far more advanced and formidable. If you look at all the investment made in the last 15years by Erdogan's Govt it was made mostly in those 2 areas. In a full-blown war with Turkey, I'll be surprised if sissi's navy last a month. This is honestly speaking InshaAllah

I dont discount the power of Egypt's Army or rather i should say Sissi's Army (as we are brothers to the Egyptian people) . I hope Sissi understands that the drone power which Turkey possesses is only a fraction of Turkeys military power, the Naval and Airpower of Turkey are far far more advanced and formidable. If you look at all the investment made in the last 15years by Erdogan's Govt it was made mostly in those 2 areas. In a full-blown war with Turkey, I'll be surprised if sissi's navy last a month. This is honestly speaking InshaAllah

Egypt can not fight Turkiye

Turkiye has 1.000 km Ballistic Missile capability to hit airbases and naval ports in Cairo and Alexandria, Port Said
even if necessary , Turkiye can arm dozens of Cargo ships with Ballistic Missiles to destroy airbases and naval ports in Cairo and Alexandria

as like Israeli LORA Ballistic Missile which fired from Cargo Ship
LORA_Firing_Trail.jpg

If Egypt enters Libyan war it would be most dumb move made by Sissi. Already Sinai peninsula have become one big headache for Egypt.

The game you played in Syria, cannot be repeated in Egypt .... Elsisi , Morsi , Mubarak, Sadat or Nasser .... they are just men .... they come and go .... but the Egyptian Army stands high to protect and defend Egypt against people like you and your dictator Erdo ....!

Fighting poor Kurdish militia or occupying some land in failed states like Syria,Libya or abusing the chaos in Iraq cannot be measured as a powerful army ..... any aggression from the NATO proxy imperialistic new Ottmans on the Egyptian interests means WAR.

you Turks fooled over and over by MB propaganda just to milk you and drain your money.

The game you played in Syria, cannot be repeated in Egypt .... Elsisi , Morsi , Mubarak, Sadat or Nasser .... they are just men .... they come and go .... but the Egyptian Army stands high to protect and defend Egypt against people like you and your dictator Erdo ....!

Fighting poor Kurdish militia or occupying some land in failed states like Syria,Libya or abusing the chaos in Iraq cannot be measured as a powerful army ..... any aggression from the NATO proxy imperialistic new Ottmans on the Egyptian interests means WAR.

you Turks fooled over and over by MB propaganda just to milk you and drain your money.
My friend Turks are no enemies to you, actually Egyptians are brothers to us like the Libyans. But i hope you understand that your country has been hijacked by enemies of Muslim. Dont you realise that these regimes in ksa and uae have been installed by the colonialists which are bitter enemies of Islam and this region? They stopped your country from the jaws of independence and freedom by installing this puppet sissi. Puppets are controlled by others who dont want your country to succeed and notice how this sissi is going against Egypt's own interests in the Mediterranean just to giveaway large chunks of the seas to the allies of the colonialists which is greece. This is proof enough that these installed illegitimate regimes will destroy your country.

Don't ever think that when Turkey made the move in the Mediterranean and libya didnt take into account the potential moves of this puppet sissi? What turkey did in syria was under the nose of Russia who suppose to be a super power and the protector of puppet assad. we killed their puppets in mass while they watch, that was more humiliating to russia than to assad yet Turkey was ready for all out war.

Turkey is not only capable of repeating what it did in syria but more if sissi ever dares to take on turkey. We wouldn't want to destroy Egyptian navy or the airforce as we see Egypt as a future ally once these puppets are desposed. However, we will decimate those who obey sissi to attack turkish assets inshaAllah.

Egypt has throughout it's Sinai campaign shown horrible tactics and lost dozens of tanks. The Egyptian army is the definition of incompetence. They will bleed in Libya.
Look who is talking..:omghaha:
like if you had any army! lol
Be realistic ..

Arab as in El Sisi planners backed by the West...?

Real arabs spread Islam to the world, and were the most successful war planners the world has ever seen.

Keep in mind majority of Egyptians elected Morsi as their leader. Sisi is a western puppet and most likely not a true representation of the Egyptian Arab population’s inner selves.
You say some truth about Arabs and then you contradict yourself about Sisi.. you seem a bit confused..Egyptians love their Sisi..

My friend Turks are no enemies to you, actually Egyptians are brothers to us like the Libyans. But i hope you understand that your country has been hijacked by enemies of Muslim. Dont you realise that these regimes in ksa and uae have been installed by the colonialists which are bitter enemies of Islam and this region? They stopped your country from the jaws of independence and freedom by installing this puppet sissi. Puppets are controlled by others who dont want your country to succeed and notice how this sissi is going against Egypt's own interests in the Mediterranean just to giveaway large chunks of the seas to the allies of the colonialists which is greece. This is proof enough that these installed illegitimate regimes will destroy your country.

Don't ever think that when Turkey made the move in the Mediterranean and libya didnt take into account the potential moves of this puppet sissi? What turkey did in syria was under the nose of Russia who suppose to be a super power and the protector of puppet assad. we killed their puppets in mass while they watch, that was more humiliating to russia than to assad yet Turkey was ready for all out war.

Turkey is not only capable of repeating what it did in syria but more if sissi ever dares to take on turkey. We wouldn't want to destroy Egyptian navy or the airforce as we see Egypt as a future ally once these puppets are desposed. However, we will decimate those who obey sissi to attack turkish assets inshaAllah.
Anyone who knows the truth understand that you are talking about Turkey..not Egypt..

You should be thinking the opposite.. this is a friendly advice..

so , you consider that NATO Puppet dictator Erdo is the real example of Islam ...?!

being a NATO state is an example of Islam ...?!
Giving parts of your land to be Military Bases for the west ( Koffar ) is an example of Islam ...?!
Invading Syria and Iraq is an example of Islam ...?!
Cutting the waters of the rivers from Muslims in Iraq and Syria is an example of Islam ...?!
Letting the criminals and terrorists broadcasting from Turkey to encourage terrorists to kill Egyptians... is an example of Islam ...?!
Allowing prostitution... is an example of Islam ....?!

my friend, you can say that to some naive Pakistani members here .... so they can salute you and give you likes ..... but in the real world .... people cannot be fooled for along time ....

and remember, we have destroyed the Ottman Navy before .... so don’t try it .
Also you need to consider, that we fought Israel ( a genuine western proxy in the region) we haven’t stopped until we got our lands back ..... so , don’t try it for the sake of ISLAM .

Back
Top Bottom