What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

You are apart of Assad-Putin coalition. From now on I will call you like this.
you're OBSESSED With Khamenei. thats facts! Is this how much he has terrorized Israel? you will see him and his face even when they are not there.

you're OBSESSED With Khamenei. thats facts! Is this how much he has terrorized Israel? you will see him and his face even when they are not there.
U repeat debunked nonsense.

1) I dont post at all in Iranian section.
2) I dont post at all about violations of human rights in Iran.
3) I dont post at all about Khamenai militia crimes in Iraq, Yemen and so on.

I post about Khamenai crimes in Syria because what is happening in Syria is GENOCIDE.

genocide
noun
geno·cide | \ ˈje-nə-ˌsīd

Definition of genocide
: the deliberate and systematic destruction of a racial, political, or cultural group

Assad Khamenai Putin are systematically murdering Syrian Sunni Arab civilians for 8 years.

Today Khamenai Assad Putin criminal coalition continues its systematic murder:
at least 3 civilians in Muhambal
at least 3 civilians in Atareb
Lots of murdered children in Buwawaya (u can search twitter for their graphic pics).

EAT48kHXkAABuvc

More civilians killed in Tahtayeh.

Seems Assad Putin and Khamenai cant survive a day without fresh child blood.

Unexploded barrel bomb with metal fragments to murder more kids:

EAVYZbLWkAsqqJF

EAQhwVWWkAEopG1

EAQhwVXWsAQVMwS

Little girl managed to save her little brother after her house was bombed by Khamenai-Putin-Assad criminal coalition. But girl herself died from her found in hospital. Her sister and mother were also murdered.

Town where is happened (Ariha) is located far from frontlines and Khamenai-Putin-Assad criminal coalition bombed just for fun.
EAVl9dWX4AEI0rw

This is 5 years old Riham, who saved her baby sister Tuqa.

Riham was murdered by Khamenai Putin Assad coalition yesterday, along w. her mother & another sister

Fact is that there is Khamenai-Assad-Putin coalition in Syria which fights against rebels.
Fact is that this Khamenai-Assad-Putin coalition systematically uses indiscriminate bombing of civilians for 8 years.
Fact is that khamenei has no bomber in Syria and exported no bomb there.
In 1948 ALL bombs were unguided. The problem is with indiscriminate bombing of civilians.
There is a small difference between an Iron Bomb and a barrel bomb
Simple unguided bombs.
Barrel bombs.
Thermobaric bombs.
Cluster bombs.
Incendiary bombs.
Chemical bombs.
Iran export non . only precision guided missiles and rockets.
Without ur help Assad would not be able to use barrel bombs. Iran produces this shyt. Pic made in Syria.

falaq1.1564051249.jpg

Falaq launcher. They have low range and very low accuracy ie completely useless against armies. But they have a huge warhead makes them very useful as terror weapon against civilian towns and villages.

Infamous Assad's Volcano rockets use Falaq launchers and most probably developed with Khamenaistic help.
Your speculation without any evidence . iran don't have such weapons but terrorist in Syria have a weapon called volcano rockets and I wondered was not that weapon somehow looked similar to this one
idfchem.jpg

No one can deny that today :

I remember at first Assad tried to deny that he was barrel bombing his own people . Than came the video of Assad's own soldiers , filming themselves as they throw 2 barrel booms from a helicopter :
Nobody said SAA don't use barrel bombs . I saidiran is not known for producing barrel bombs
In Syria if we use a bomb its Sadid who h is precise enough not to make collateral damage.

U repeat debunked nonsense.

1) I dont post at all in Iranian section.
2) I dont post at all about violations of human rights in Iran.
3) I dont post at all about Khamenai militia crimes in Iraq, Yemen and so on.

I post about Khamenai crimes in Syria because what is happening in Syria is GENOCIDE.

genocide
noun
geno·cide | \ ˈje-nə-ˌsīd

Definition of genocide
: the deliberate and systematic destruction of a racial, political, or cultural group

Assad Khamenai Putin are systematically murdering Syrian Sunni Arab civilians for 8 years.

Today Khamenai Assad Putin criminal coalition continues its systematic murder:
at least 3 civilians in Muhambal
at least 3 civilians in Atareb
Lots of murdered children in Buwawaya (u can search twitter for their graphic pics).

EAT48kHXkAABuvc

More civilians killed in Tahtayeh.

Seems Assad Putin and Khamenai cant survive a day without fresh child blood.

Unexploded barrel bomb with metal fragments to murder more kids:

EAVYZbLWkAsqqJF

EAVl9dWX4AEI0rw

This is 5 years old Riham, who saved her baby sister Tuqa.

Riham was murdered by Khamenai Putin Assad coalition yesterday, along w. her mother & another sister
adamageagain spreading lies while you very well knew iran never produced or used barrel bombs.

Why Iranians stay silent to this?
Silent on what . we are not part of idling operation . we don't control SAA or Rusian army .

Nobody said SAA don't use barrel bombs . I saidiran is not known for producing barrel bombs
In Syria if we use a bomb its Sadid who h is precise enough not to make collateral damage..

Maybe so. I can imagine Assad army are capable of putting explosive into barrels themselves. Those barrel bombs from the helicopter film ,look rather primitive.

Still . you are fighting shoulder to shoulder with the dictator that does those things to his people and supply him with other stuff and weapons.

~

Maybe so. I can imagine Assad army are capable of putting explosive into barrels themselves. Those barrel bombs from the helicopter film ,look rather primitive.

Still . you are fighting shoulder to shoulder with the dictator that does those things to his people and supply him with other stuff and weapons.

~
In idlib its SAA and Russia which do the fighting. As I said before we're not part of this operation.

Fact is that khamenei has no bomber in Syria and exported no bomb there.
Khamenai is part of this coalition. He fully supports the bombings and without his mercenaries, fuel, money bombings would not be possible.

Khamenai is 100% responsible for all this slaughter. And look u never condemned these bombings but justify.

There is a small difference between an Iron Bomb and a barrel bomb
Not really.

Thermobaric incendiary and cluster bombs are bigger crime than barrel bombs. Because they are totally banned in urban areas.

Iran export non . only precision guided missiles and rockets.
I showed unguided rockets.

Your speculation without any evidence .
Its uploaded by Hezbollah terrorists who fought in Syria and died there like dog.
iran don't have such weapons but terrorist in Syria have a weapon called volcano rockets and I wondered was not that weapon somehow looked similar to this one

idfchem.jpg
This is CARPET mine clearing system. As u can see its very light one soldier can hold it.

Nobody said SAA don't use barrel bombs .
Assad denied use of barrel bombs.

By the way first time Khamenaists used barrel bombs in Lebanon against Palestinian camp Nahr al Bared.

Not really.

Thermobaric incendiary and cluster bombs are bigger crime than barrel bombs. Because they are totally banned in urban areas.
in term of precision there is a lot of difference .
And as i said we export non of them to Syria.
Khamenai is part of this coalition. He fully supports the bombings and without his mercenaries, fuel, money bombings would not be possible.

Khamenai is 100% responsible for all this slaughter. And look u never condemned these bombings but justify.
Did you ever condemned terrorist attack on civillian and well I justify them exact l y how you did justified the dead ratio between civilian and armed force in 2006. If you like it. By the way show one post that I justify the way SAA fight in idlib I only correct you on who is doing the fighting there.
I showed unguided rockets.
Made in Syria.
Assad denied use of barrel bombs.

By the way first time Khamenaists used barrel bombs in Lebanon against Palestinian camp Nahr al Bared.
You mean this incident . that happened between Lebanese security force and terrorist group Fatah al-Islam who resorted to bank rubbery . the last time I checked its USA who sometimes handover some left over weapon to Lebanese army not iran.
Late in the night of Saturday May 19, 2007, a building was surrounded by Lebanese Internal Security Forces (ISF) in which a group of Fatah al-Islam militants accused of taking part in a bank robbery earlier that day were hiding. The ISF attacked the building early on Sunday May 20, 2007, unleashing a day-long battle between the ISF and Fatah al-Islam militants on 200 Street, Tripoli. As a response, members of Fatah al-Islam in Nahr al-Bared Camp (16 km from Tripoli) attacked an army checkpoint, killing several soldiers in their sleep. The army immediately responded by shelling the camp.

The camp became the centre of the fighting between the Lebanese Army and Fatah al-Islam. It sustained heavy shelling while under siege. Most of the inhabitants fled to the nearby Beddawi Palestinian refugee camp (doubling that camps population) or further south to Tripoli, Beirut and Saida. The last civilians (25 women and 38 children, the families of Fatah al-Islam members) were evacuated from the camp on Friday August 24, 2007.

The conflict between the Lebanese Army and Fatah al-Islam ended on Sunday September 2, 2007 with the Lebanese Army taking full control of the camp after eliminating the remaining terrorist pockets.[1]

The United Nations Relief and Works Agency, or UNRWA, charged with the care of the Palestinians, struggled to contain the unprecedented humanitarian crisis. In the meantime, most of the displaced refugees waited in improvised shelters in Beddawi camp and elsewhere for a sustainable solution to arrive.[1]

This is CARPET mine clearing system. As u can see its very light one soldier can hold it.
The design is the same by the way again iran won't produce such weapon . in Lebanon if they used Sadid bomb against civilians or Fair-5 rocket (guided version) or Fatah-110 variant then come and talk about khamenei slaughter civilians.

in term of precision there is a lot of difference .
And as i said we export non of them to Syria.
Falaq is in Syria.

Did you ever condemned terrorist attack on civillian and well I justify them exact l y how you did justified the dead ratio between civilian and armed force in 2006.
No idea what u are babbling.

If you like it. By the way show one post that I justify the way SAA fight in idlib I only correct you on who is doing the fighting there.
U call rebels terrorists claim they broke some case fire conditions. So basically u justify that slaughter. And never condemned it.

You mean this incident . that happened between Lebanese security force and terrorist group Fatah al-Islam who resorted to bank rubbery . the last time I checked its USA who sometimes handover some left over weapon to Lebanese army not iran.
Someone robed bank, so Lebanese army barrel bombed entire Nahr al Bared camp with over 30,000 civilians to dust. Lebanese government is controlled by Hezbollah.

So basically it was a test of barrel bomb tactics.

The design is the same by the way again iran won't produce such weapon . in Lebanon if they used Sadid bomb against civilians or Fair-5 rocket (guided version) or Fatah-110 variant then come and talk about khamenei slaughter civilians
Carpet has 20 rockets each 45 kg, its range is 65-165 m range its designed to clear a mine field right before u.

Falaq-2 rocket weights 255 kg has 120 kg warhead and 10 km range. Poor against armies but very good to level towns with civilians.

116960_original.jpg

116560_original.jpg

This Hezbie terrorist was killed in Syria in 2013

https://www.facebook.com/الشهيد-المجاهد-محمد-حسين-جمعة-جواد-بطل-من-ابطال-القصير-572808562767678

well if you mean Falaq-2 or Falaq-1, its the system
800px-Falaq-1_and_Falaq-2_rockets.jpg

Iranian_artillery_rockets.jpg

I don't knew what system is that , perhaps something locally mademaybe they copy Russian BM-24, maybe they captured a MAR-240 and copied something base of it
but according to these
http://www.armamentresearch.com/wp-...-Iranian-Falaq-1-Falaq-2-Rockets-in-Syria.pdf
Syria is the producer of Falaq system and by the way its ages we produce Falaq in sealed / prepackaged launcher form you can see it in the pdf i posted and no falaq-2 has a 60kg explosive in the warhead not 120kg and that warhead is useless for leveling cities an f-15 can drop 200 time more on the head of the target and its a stabilized rocket so its good against enemy
Someone robed bank, so Lebanese army barrel bombed entire Nahr al Bared camp with over 30,000 civilians to dust. Lebanese government is controlled by Hezbollah.
yeah sure , if they used any barrel bomb it was provided by usa and you knew well when Lebanese army attacked the camp. they even evacuated families of terrorists
No idea what u are babbling.
you knew very well

well if you mean Falaq-2 or Falaq-1, its the system
800px-Falaq-1_and_Falaq-2_rockets.jpg

Iranian_artillery_rockets.jpg

I don't knew what system is that , perhaps something locally mademaybe they copy Russian BM-24, maybe they captured a MAR-240 and copied something base of it
but according to these
http://www.armamentresearch.com/wp-...-Iranian-Falaq-1-Falaq-2-Rockets-in-Syria.pdf
Syria is the producer of Falaq system and by the way its ages we produce Falaq in sealed / prepackaged launcher form you can see it in the pdf i posted and no falaq-2 has a 60kg explosive in the warhead not 120kg
Behind dead Hezbie u can clrealy see Iranian 333-mm Falaq.

and that warhead is useless for leveling cities
120 kg warhead is enough to level average house. So if u firesuch rockets on regular basis u can level a town thats what Assadists did.

yeah sure , if they used any barrel bomb it was provided by usa and you knew well when Lebanese army attacked the camp. they even evacuated families of terrorists
They dropped barrel bombs from helicopters. Khamenaists tested that tactics on Palestinian camp and later employed on Syria.

you knew very well
I cant read ur mind. Express urself more clearly. I never justified any terror.

Thanks for clearing this out . I searched for the image and found that a number of sites tried to claim it was some sort of cluster bomb.

Rafael “Carpet” missile :

carpet.png

carpet_2.jpg

They dropped barrel bombs from helicopters. Khamenaists tested that tactics on Palestinian camp and later employed on Syria.
Lebanon army not Hezbollah and after evacuating civilian and they use American weapon not Iranian also Hezbollah don't have necessary equipment for fielding barrel bombs.
120 kg warhead is enough to level average house. So if u firesuch rockets on regular basis u can level a town thats what Assadists did.
As I said 200 of those rockets is equal to one f-15 destructive capabilities.
Behind dead Hezbie u can clrealy see Iranian 333-mm Falaq.
Wrong that can be a copy of Iranian Falaq-2
It's how we package falaq-2
139307101132594653762174.jpg

I cant read ur mind. Express urself more clearly. I never justified any terror.
You completely justified terror attack against civilian in 2006 war. cant be more clear than that.

Lebanon army not Hezbollah and after evacuating civilian and they use American weapon not Iranian also Hezbollah don't have necessary equipment for fielding barrel bombs.
Lebanon gov is under Hezbie control.

As I said 200 of those rockets is equal to one f-15 destructive capabilities.
But its 1000 times cheaper than F-15.

Wrong that can be a copy of Iranian Falaq-2
It's how we package falaq-2
139307101132594653762174.jpg
U can clearly see 333 mm behind him, Thats obviously a Falaq.

You completely justified terror attack against civilian in 2006 war. cant be more clear than that.
As u noted urself one F-15 sortie can level a neighborhood killing dozens. During 2006 war Israel made some 12,000 sorties. It proves ur nonsense.

Terror was made by Hezbollah that launched 4000 rockets at towns and villages.

Meanwhile Khamenai Putin Assad coalition displaced more than 400,000 people in past 3 months.

Displacing 12 million people was not enough to them,they want more and more. And drink blood of children.

Back
Top Bottom