What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Handarat, Northern Aleppo :lol:

Breaking: Coalition jets bombed Al-Nusra terrorist positions in Dayrful, northeast of Homs city at least 8 times.
Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

Days ago, some of Hezbollah special forces securing Ashura ceremonies in Beirut:
13930817000803_PhotoL.jpg

13930817000804_PhotoL.jpg
139308141143394044015654.jpg

Meanwhile in Golan:

397566_284975381699640_7015993793695129629_n.jpg

Last edited:
Harakat Hazm hits a 14.5mm gun with TOW in Aleppo. Our guy wore a jacket this time, it must be getting cold in Aleppo.

Rebels captured a number of BTR, BMP, artillery pieces and various ammunition from fleeing Assad forces, especially in Brigade 112 base near Nawa.

Looks like whole SAA inventory is waiting to be collected by visitors. :)

Rebels hit a regime tank with Konkurs TOW near Khirbet Solas on Jabal Turkman, Lattakia Province. And pounded regime positions with mortars.

Maaloula Slowly Recovers as Devastation Persists for 6 Months since Terrorist Invasion

Six months after the US-backed F$A terrorists - aided by militants from the al-Qaeda-affiliated Jabhat al-Nusra (Nusra Front) - invaded the serene mountain town of Maaloula in Syria's Qalamoun mountainous region, signs of the town's devastation still persist till today. Many ancient religious centers have suffered considerable damage by the fighting between the terrorists and the Syrian Army.

Maaloula is a pilgrimage site for Christians worldwide. It is one of the few towns in the world that still speak Aramaic.

The fruits of democracy planted by AKP and GCC terrorism
BBC conducts an interview with a 13-year-old boy and his mother about the boy's recent aspirations to become a fighter in the ranks of the Wahhabi terrorist group, the Islamic State (IS, aka ISIL or ISIS). The boy lives with his mother in Turkey. He had watched Jihadist propaganda videos and also chatted with ISIL militants online.

U.S. and allied coalition warplanes attacks IS positions in Kobani, while clashes erupt in Ras al- Ayn city

Reliable sources reported to SOHR that U.S. and allied coalition warplanes carried out 3 strikes targeting IS positions near the Cultural Center in the city of Kobani, information reported casualties on IS side.

YPG and Peshmerga forces shelled IS positions in the east and southwest of Kobani coincided with launching more than 13 mortar shells by IS militants on areas in the city, while sporadic clashes and mutual firing are taking place between the two parties in al- Haj Rashad mosque area and in south of the city.

Al- Hasakah Province: Violent clashes are erupting between YPG and IS fighters in Rasem al- Hjir in the southwest of the city of Ras al- Ayn, and YPG fighters also targeted some IS vehicles in the area leading to destroy them, information reported casualties on IS side.

U.S. and allied coalition warplanes attacks IS positions in Kobani, while clashes erupt in Ras al- Ayn city | Syrian Observatory For Human Rights

The fruits of democracy planted by AKP and GCC terrorism
BBC conducts an interview with a 13-year-old boy and his mother about the boy's recent aspirations to become a fighter in the ranks of the Wahhabi terrorist group, the Islamic State (IS, aka ISIL or ISIS). The boy lives with his mother in Turkey. He had watched Jihadist propaganda videos and also chatted with ISIL militants online.

His mother doesn't say the bullshit you mention above the video you posted. Assadi terrorism has ruined the youth of Syria. He should have stepped down like a man instead of massacring his own people.

His mother doesn't say the bullshit you mention above the video you posted. Assadi terrorism has ruined the youth of Syria. He should have stepped down like a man instead of massacring his own people.
what are you talking about?

oh you have great logic, couple of people want him gone, thus he must have stepped down... great logic you have, that means every country in this world should have a new leader every single day... because every day the leader will have some people ask him to leave...

Syrian youth was living well, in peace and rich in love... now when the akp terrorism came and akp supported and armed terrorists in Syria, those terrorists brainwashed them....

why don't you leave Syria for Syrians... enough of your BS... if Syrians wanted Alasad gone he would have been gone long time ago... something you people refuse to accept the reality and truth... Alasad is nothing... Syrians are fighting for their country from terrorists invasion...

what are you talking about?

oh you have great logic, couple of people want him gone, thus he must have stepped down... great logic you have, that means every country in this world should have a new leader every single day... because every day the leader will have some people ask him to leave...

Syrian youth was living well, in peace and rich in love... now when the akp terrorism came and akp supported and armed terrorists in Syria, those terrorists brainwashed them....

why don't you leave Syria for Syrians... enough of your BS... if Syrians wanted Alasad gone he would have been gone long time ago... something you people refuse to accept the reality and truth... Alasad is nothing... Syrians are fighting for their country from terrorists invasion...
The Syrian mother of the child in the video you posted was talking about Assadi terrorism. So far as I know we don't fund mass murderer Assad and his degenerate terrorist family.

The Syrian mother of the child in the video you posted was talking about Assadi terrorism. So far as I know we don't fund mass murderer Assad and his degenerate terrorist family.

AKP terrorists fund I$I$ and Alqaeda in Syria, everyone knows that, but you however don't want to wake up and see the bitter truth...
plus the mother was talking about her son fighting with ISIS and she said she doesn't mind, now I don't know where you are having trouble understanding the video??

AKP terrorists fund I$I$ and Alqaeda in Syria, everyone knows that, but you however don't want to wake up and see the bitter truth...
plus the mother was talking about her son fighting with ISIS and she said she doesn't mind, now I don't know where you are having trouble understanding the video??
Again... The mother was complaining about the mass murderer ASSad. Because of fools like you who support mass murderers, Syrian youth are forced to join ISIS to defeat a tyrant, mass murder, criminal and a genocidal maniac called Assad. Are you trying to say Turkey is funding Assad?

Just couple of days back, Assad army barrel bombed nearly 2 dozen school children. How is your army better than ISIS ? Both are two sides of same coij

Back
Top Bottom