What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Just couple of days back, Assad army barrel bombed nearly 2 dozen school children. How is your army better than ISIS ? Both are two sides of same coij
that is complete BS... the F$A terrorists hit mortar shells on schools everyday... and F$A terrorists bombed school and killed school kids on daily basis, and the last attack was in Qaboun, an area where the government has oversight of, basically a government controlled area...

it is funny, you think F$A terrorists have done nothing, should I remind of the 45 kids that were killed in Homs last month??

get your BS out of here...

Again... The mother was complaining about the mass murderer ASSad. Because of fools like you who support mass murderers, Syrian youth are forced to join ISIS to defeat a tyrant, mass murder, criminal and a genocidal maniac called Assad. Are you trying to say Turkey is funding Assad?
where do you get that Turkey funds Alasad? you are a joke... AKP fund I$I$ terrorists and supplies them with weapons, again the whole world knows that... you just dont want to see the reality you want to stay in your happy lala land...

Earlier today, 5 nuclear engineers were killed by unknown assailants in the city of Al-Tal in the Rif Dimashq Governorate. The men were traveling to their research facility for work when a gunman opened fire on the bus, killing all 5 men. The Syrian security forces have not identified any suspects in this crime, but local civilians are working with the authorities to capture the culprits.

The 5 nuclear scientists killed at Al-Tal today:

1. Nizar Al-Samal
2. Kamaal Al-Sawaadi
3. ‘Abdo ‘Ayyoun
4. Nadaal Ghazi
5. Mojahoul Al-‘Issam

more evidence that F$A terrorists work for the west and Israel, the west is known to assassinating scientists and scholars that work for their country's development... F$A are nothing but terrorists... they are against anything related to education... they only love eating human flesh and killing innocent civilians for their terrorists agenda..

where do you get that Turkey funds Alasad? you are a joke... AKP fund I$I$ terrorists and supplies them with weapons, again the whole world knows that... you just dont want to see the reality you want to stay in your happy lala land...
The mother of the Syrian kid in the video you posted wasn't talking about ISIS but about mass murderer ASSad who drops barrel bombs on women and children. Do you support these genocides?

The mother of the Syrian kid in the video you posted wasn't talking about ISIS but about mass murderer ASSad who drops barrel bombs on women and children. Do you support these genocides?
I don't think the mother even mentioned barrel bombs, but anyways, I don't support genocide like you do against the Syrian people... you support terrorism and terrorists killing Syrians.. and those barrel bombs are falling on the heads of coward terrorists, hiding in cities and using people as human shields....

now the main point of that video is to see what AKP terrorism has done to Syrians... Syrians were living in peace until terrorists started going to Turkey to enter Syria... the whole world knows that AKP funds and trains I$I$...

that is complete BS... the F$A terrorists hit mortar shells on schools everyday... and F$A terrorists bombed school and killed school kids on daily basis, and the last attack was in Qaboun, an area where the government has oversight of, basically a government controlled area...

it is funny, you think F$A terrorists have done nothing, should I remind of the 45 kids that were killed in Homs last month??

get your BS out of here...

What a shameless person you are. Defending every atrocity of your shameless Assad. That's why you are in mess today.

If Terrorist kills women and children, Does Assad army has to kill and rape them as well ? What a great logic you used Bravo.

And you know what is BS? your common sense, go couple of pages back, you will find the source of those children killed by Barrel bombs !

Last edited:
I don't think the mother even mentioned barrel bombs, but anyways, I don't support genocide like you do against the Syrian people... you support terrorism and terrorists killing Syrians.. and those barrel bombs are falling on the heads of coward terrorists, hiding in cities and using people as human shields....

now the main point of that video is to see what AKP terrorism has done to Syrians... Syrians were living in peace until terrorists started going to Turkey to enter Syria... the whole world knows that AKP funds and trains I$I$...

Pay back is a biatch, huh. Do you remeber what Syria did with turkey not so long ago ?

"From early 1979 to 1999 Syria had provided valuable safe havens to PKK in the region of Beqaa Valley. However, after the undeclared war between Turkey and Syria, Syria placed restrictions on PKK activity on its soil. Turkey was expecting positive developments in its cooperation with Syria in the long term, but even during the course of 2005, there were PKK operatives of Syrian nationality operating in Turkey"

You sow what you reap.

Pay back is a biatch, huh. Do you remeber what Syria did with turkey not so long ago ?

"From early 1979 to 1999 Syria had provided valuable safe havens to PKK in the region of Beqaa Valley. However, after the undeclared war between Turkey and Syria, Syria placed restrictions on PKK activity on its soil. Turkey was expecting positive developments in its cooperation with Syria in the long term, but even during the course of 2005, there were PKK operatives of Syrian nationality operating in Turkey"

You sow what you reap.
you're right pay back is a bitch do you remember what Turkey did to Armenians?

you logic is messed up, Hafez is dead if you want revenge then go take it from him... don't kill over 200k Syrians for that... and destroy the country for that...

What a shameless person you are. Defending every atrocity of your shameless Assad. That's why you are in mess today.

If Terrorist kills women and children, Does Assad army has to kill and rape them as well ? What a great logic you used Bravo.

And you know what is BS? your common sense, go couple of pages back, you will find the source of those children killed by Barrel bombs !
you're sick person indeed... you pretend to care about Syrians but ignore who is really causing the death of Syrians... compare Syrians 2010 and now... Syrians were living in peace, it wasn't until F$A terrorists came.. and again don't ignore all the school bombings and university bombings done by your beloved F$A terrorists....

He is a disgusting piece of dirt. Pdf should allow this kind of propaganda. He is a mouth piece of mass murderer Assad and is constantly spreading lies about others and justifying Assad's crimes against women and children. @WebMaster

I don't have to to respond to lies. You think if I spread enough lies about others, they won't focus on Assad's crimes on his population.

IS recalls dozens of fighters in order to fight in Kobani

Cross- cutting sources informed SOHR that IS recalled yesterday dozens of fighters from its posts located near the Syrian- Turkish border in the northern eastern countryside of Aleppo and gathered them in headquarter in the city of al- Bab, then sent them today in a sequential batches to the city of Manbej as preliminary stage in order to send them to participate in the fighting in the city of Kobani.

SHOR had been informed in October 24 in this year that IS had brought more fighters to the city of Ayn al- Arab from its held- towns and cities of Aleppo, al- Raqqa, Deir Ezzor and al- Hasakah due to the heavy casualties caused by the clashes with YPG and U.S.- led coalition air strikes. The same sources informed SOHR that IS bodies were on the ground in some streets. Sources from the countryside of Aleppo, al- Hasakah and Deir Ezzor reported to SOHR that IS becomes depending on fighters who do not have experience of combat and who newly joined the training camps, where they send them within the military enhancement sent to the city of Kobani.

Meanwhile, SOHR could document in the last three days of last October the death of 100 militants who came from the two provinces of Aleppo and al- Raqqa in order to fight YPG in the city of Kobani and its vicinity.

Repeating over the same lies won't make them reality.

you're sick person indeed... you pretend to care about Syrians but ignore who is really causing the death of Syrians... compare Syrians 2010 and now... Syrians were living in peace, it wasn't until F$A terrorists came.. and again don't ignore all the school bombings and university bombings done by your beloved F$A terrorists....

Me a sick person? First you are in America, second you seems to be posting under influence of Hashish son. The real people who started all this mess was Assad army and Shabiha who suppressed the civilian protests in Homs, Aleppo in 2011. By suppressing you cross all the lines, Sniping the civilians, raping their women,killing indiscriminately. If you are supporting all this atrocities. You are one hell of a psycho.

FSA terrorists are syrians and Army deserters who couldn't go with the killings of unarmed civilians. If you don't have courage to acknowledge this shameful act about your own army, then you must be a person who takes pride in such killings ! Shame

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom