What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Only sick people like pics of dead corpses. I also get happy when I hear an IS terrorist is dead, but I don't 'rejoice' on their corpses.

You gonna teach me moral values or what? Seeing dead people isnt shocking, get used to it.

Difference between the corpse in real life and the corpse in JPEG, former stinks where you wouldnt go 10 meter near it; and flies and worms swarm the body after a while which make you puke.

You gonna teach me moral values or what? Seeing dead people isnt shocking, get used to it.

Difference between the corpse in real life and the corpse in JPEG, former stinks where you wouldnt go 10 meter near it; and flies and worms swarm the body after a while which make you puke.
No moral lessons. Just wanted to point out that a normal person doesn't get happy with pics of corpses, even if it belongs to enemy. But you support IS after all, what can I say? Maybe it is normal.

Only sick people like pics of dead corpses. I also get happy when I hear an IS terrorist is dead, but I don't 'rejoice' on their corpses.
Says the guy from a country that still has public executions and the people gather around to look at it like it is a circus act:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ystJouO1ans/TbA4pGRPtiI/AAAAAAAADjk/Wq4ObqhdAM8/s1600/Public Hanging Shiraz Iran.jpg

No, this is not in IS but in Iran!

Farsi hypocrisy wants to make me throw up since you have such a blind spot about it

This Serpetine guy said in another forum that Turkey should go over to the Swiss model :lol: Just imagine how he imagines Iran and hence having the guts to give morality lessons to others :big_boss:

Last edited:
Says the guy from a country that still has public executions and the people gather around to look at it like it is a circus act:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ystJouO1ans/TbA4pGRPtiI/AAAAAAAADjk/Wq4ObqhdAM8/s1600/Public Hanging Shiraz Iran.jpg
No, this is not in IS but in Iran!
Farsi hypocrisy wants to make me throw up since you have such a blind spot about it
You are just out of argument and these rants are useless. I stated a very simple fact about rejoicing over dead corpses. Don't bring these ridiculous excuses.

Regime lost Mbarkat village in #Hama today together with a number of NDF militants who have been captured including a commander.#Syria

Paradoxy (@Paradoxy13) on Twitter

image.jpg

IS militants killed 8 regime soldiers incl. 3 officers in Farqlas, eastern Homs countryside.

‫#‏عاجل‬: مقتل 8 عناصر للنظام بينهم ثلاثة ضباط بعد استهداف عناصر تنظيم الدولة لمفرزة الأمن العسكري في مدينة الفرقلس بريف حمص الشرقي
‫#‏أورينت‬ ‫#‏حمص‬

‫Orient - أورينت - #عاجل: مقتل 8 عناصر للنظام بينهم ثلاثة... | Facebook‬

seems like people no longer read Kobane thread so I stick to here.

Clashes continued between ISIS and YPG between Souq al-Hal and al-Haj Rashad mosque in Ein al-Arab Kobane, and in the western section of the city. ISIS bombarded the emigrants camp near Tal Sh'er west of the city, what killed 2 and wounded 4 others ( including children ).

Clashes continued between ISIS and YPG... - Syrian Observatory for Human Rights | Facebook

Trusted sources reported to SOHR that the YPG advanced near al-Haj Rashad and al-Baladia areas in Ein al-Arab Kobane after violent clashes against ISIS, led to death of 13 ISIS and killed and wounded 6 YPG. Clashes continue in many fronts in the city. Reports that YPG targeted 2 motorcycles for the IS on the road between Kobane and Jarablis, reports of killing 4 ISIS.

about 20 fighters fell in Ein al-Arab”Kobane” and the YPG advances in the area | Syrian Observatory For Human Rights

Reliable sources informed SOHR that U.S. led coalition warplanes targeted an IS position in the city of Kobani. Al- Khansaa School area located between the municipality building and Azadi Square in the city of Kobani has witnessed mutual firing between YPG and IS fighters.

Violent clashes are erupting between YPG and IS militants in the southern countryside of Ras al- Ayn amid mutual bombardment between the two sides. the clashes resulted in death of 2 fighters from YPG and casualties on IS side.

Clashes erupts in the two cities of Ras al- Ayn and Kobani | Syrian Observatory For Human Rights

Back
Top Bottom