What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

The day they respect our religion and had they not raped our women I might have thought about it.

religion of peace. convert,pay a tax, or die :woot:

article-0-07057C9D000005DC-621_468x390.jpg

the man lives in a free country with free speech and free freedom of religion, so privilege

why not move to Syria and be with your brothers.

Don't worry your coward soldiers will be humiliated and sent back like this
g-cvr-090217-dover-coffins-3a.grid-6x2.jpg

Then cry and be a grown man.

You guys are shy with the airstrikes just come on foot and help the kurds and shiite pagans.
It's only a matter of time before you will be forced to.

Permanent Bans review board reinstated. | Page 2
we got us a terrorist sympathizer and going off topic.

@Hu Songshan @Horus

Last edited:
Fair enough. No problem. I just don't like when people act like experts on issues that they know little about.

FSA is moderate compared to what the Al-Assad regime has been doing. Are you even aware of the fact that the Al-Assad regime has killed FAR more civilians than ISIS itself?

For a fighting force in this civil war FSA are moderate as anything can be.

The reason why ISIS and Nusra (they don't really exist anymore) got so much support was due to the silence of the international community. You either had a choice of being barrel bombed or jointing them.

@rmi5

You just made your own nonsense list there after I mentioned twice as many influential Arab scientists. 2 out of your 5 examples were not Turks even but Jews.

Maybe because there are only 500.000 Yemeni Jews and many of them came to Israel fairly recently and from an impoverished country while Eastern European Jews came from Europe which is 100 times more developed than ME? Let alone the ME 100 years ago that had 1 or 2 Universities……

Anyway let's leave it. Arab/Semitic contribution to humanity has still been greater than the Turkic one. Much, much, much greater. In the future this will be the same. It's just a question of inevitable changes in the Arab world. As I already explained and as most will agree with.
There is no point in comparing yourself to those Arabs since you have non of the attributes as a society they had. I don't want to go in the details but you know what I mean. Better look at the present and the future. Look at Saudi's, where will they be when the oil is out?

It seems we should have a new color in Syrian map and divide Nusra from the so called moderate terrorists backed by the west .

There are bloody battles between Al Qaeda and moderates in Idlib which made Al Qaeda to take back it's forces from Khan Shaykhun to northern parts .

Things are getting more and more interesting in Northern fronts .

intrestin inside view of a SA thoughts.. :D

This is not SA thought. Everyone in the forum only represents themselves and not their entire countries.

Look at the name and not on the flag next time.

most likely it is fake news like most of their lies and fake news...

I really hope the news is a false one.I was just shocked at his comment,that Turkish guy was rejoicing the death of an officer in support of bloody terrorists!!

I really hope the news is a false one.I was just shocked at his comment,that Turkish guy was rejoicing the death of an officer in support of bloody terrorists!!

His convoy was attacked by Assad military personel. 3 of his guardsmen were killed. He was wounded. One of the Assadist military personel responsible has been apprehended by Assad forces.

khomeini's *** they have
no, they have his dick.

Farsnews
13930804001011_PhotoI.jpg

TEHRAN (FNA)- The Syrian army besieged a strategic militant-controlled region in Deir Ezzur in the Eastern parts of the country, cutting the supply routes of the terrorists in the area.
The army units besieged the terrorists in Havija Saqr area of Deir Ezzur which was used by the militants to send supplies to other pars of the province.

Meantime, the army's artillery units continuing their attacks on the ISIL (Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant) positions in Deir Ezzur countryside.

The ISIL has control over 40 percent of Deir Ezzur countryside while it only controls Al-Hamidiya and a district of Al-Jabileh in Deir Ezzur city.

The Syrian government has for long complained of the flow of foreign terrorists into Syria, accusing the neighboring countries of facilitating the flow of such radical fighters into the crisis-torn country.

His convoy was attacked by Assad military personel. 3 of his guardsmen were killed. He was wounded. One of the Assadist military personel responsible has been apprehended by Assad forces.

Friendly fire - deliberate or by mistake??Any info on that??

Reports coming that in Shaer, Homs countryside, IS attacked Assad forces. Destroyed two regime tanks with Kornet missiles, and captured various vehicles. Up to 100 Assad militias killed. Needs to be confirmed by independent sources.

Not want to go against forum rules, therefore I dont post Pro-IS sources as that would be propaganda.

Reports coming that in Shaer, Homs countryside, IS attacked Assad forces. Destroyed two regime tanks with Kornet missiles, and captured various vehicles. Up to 100 Assad militias killed. Needs to be confirmed by independent sources.

Not want to go against forum rules, therefore I dont post Pro-IS sources as that would be propaganda.
:D i can post bro instead of you

Back
Top Bottom