What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

He can't write 1 understandable sentence so assume he doesn't know anything.

wtf is your problem, i dont know arabich so i am asking hizbullah soldier be taken hostage? Like alienoz what are they screaming, so what are they screaming?

wtf is your problem, i dont know arabich so i am asking hizbullah soldier be taken hostage? Like alienoz what are they screaming, so what are they screaming?

They are Lebanese soldiers which were taken hostage long time ago.

From the article.

Saleh Moslem, co-chair of the Kurdish Democratic Union Party (PYD) whose armed wing is leading the Kurdish fight against Islamic State in northern Syria, told Reuters on Monday that no support had arrived from Damascus.

"They are making such propaganda but it’s not true, completely wrong," he said. "They have never done anything for Kobani," he added, referring to the Syrian border town where Kurdish fighters are besieged by Islamic State forces.

Kurds denying Assad government, somebody is lying for sure. As Kobani is right across the border and all the movements are being observed from Turkey by international news agencies. If Assad aided Kurds we would know.

From the article.
Saleh Moslem, co-chair of the Kurdish Democratic Union Party (PYD) whose armed wing is leading the Kurdish fight against Islamic State in northern Syria, told Reuters on Monday that no support had arrived from Damascus.
"They are making such propaganda but it’s not true, completely wrong," he said. "They have never done anything for Kobani," he added, referring to the Syrian border town where Kurdish fighters are besieged by Islamic State forces.
agreed. a good tactic.

Why would the Syrian government help Kurds when the latter boycotted Syria's presidential election this year? If they boycott, then they are anti government.

BREAKING
BREAKING
BREAKING
BREAKING
BREAKING

JOHN CANTLIE REPORTS FROM AYN AL ARAB / KOBANE.

Like assad is gone, ther is no army more most of it foreigner fighters. Like assad pikeke is almost done. They are begging for help only behind the scenes. Salih muslim is barqing but tomorrow he wil try to bite.

Oh, did I make you cry? Don't you have some brides to kidnap you savage Gypsy/Mongol hybrid? A Saudi Arabian woman could buy your entire family.
You are speaking with a Hashemite. Oldest and most respected lineage in the world. So watch your mouth son of toilet cleaners.

Turkic peoples (real Turkic peoples) legacy is almost non-existent other than the military one. Even today it is mostly non-existent. Obscure and unknown.

When the oil and gas (and dozens of other resources) "runs" out in 200-300 years time the GCC will be an even bigger economic powerhouse

intrestin inside view of a SA thoughts.. :D

Like assad is gone, ther is no army more most of it foreigner fighters. Like assad pikeke is almost done. They are begging for help only behind the scenes. Salih muslim is barqing but tomorrow he wil try to bite.
God may help me understand what you say.

like Erdogan you are blaming others for your acts?
despite the clear evidence from the license plate, you still insist that it's a Turkish ambulance, even though the plate and obviously the looks are totally wrong. with such people you can't expect to reason with. hence the troll label.

ike Erdogan you are blaming others for your acts?

no he is blaming israel like most iranian "presidents"

that was a good one - I know - so I am dancing and celebrating my own post :dance3:

but really dont let it go further.. lets all calm down and let us not trolling by sticking to topic.. :stop:

Back
Top Bottom