What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Bunch of non-sense again.

The reality about Arabs coming from the 4th Caliph:

ان الله بعث محمداً نذيراً للعالمين و اميناً علي التنزيل و انتم معشر العرب علي شر دين و في شر دار منيخون بين حجاره خشن و حيات صم، تشربون الكدر و تأكلون الحشب و تسفكون دماءكم و تقطعون ارحامكم؛ و الاصنام فيكم منصوبه و الاثام بكم معصوبه « نهج البلاغه خ 26 ».

LOL, self explanatory by your sources :lol:
PS. not much different for arabs, today. :lol:

The ordinary Turks (Turkmen) did not have a sense of belonging to a ruling ethnic group. In particular, they had a confused sense of self-image. Who were they: Turks, Muslims or Ottomans? Their literature was sometimes Persian, sometimes Arabic, but always courtly and elitist. There was always a huge social and cultural distance between the Imperial centre and the Anatolian periphery. As Bernard Lewis expressed it: "in the Imperial society of the Ottomans the ethnic term Turk was little used, and then chiefly in a rather derogatory sense, to designate the Turcoman nomads or, later, the ignorant and uncouth Turkish-speaking peasants of the Anatolian villages." (Lewis 1968: 1)
In the words of a British observer of the Ottoman values and institutions at the start of the twentieth century: "The surest way to insult an Ottoman gentleman is to call him a 'Turk'. His face will straightway wear the expression a Londoner's assumes, when he hears himself frankly styled a Cockney. He is no Turk, no savage, he will assure you, but an Ottoman subject of the Sultan, by no means to be confounded with certain barbarians styled Turcomans, and from whom indeed, on the male side, he may possibly be descended."(Davey 1907: 209)

Anti-Turkism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I can also post silly quotes.

Mr. fake Sayyid. Not much different form the Mullah's that you complain about and that rule you.

ISIS members near Turkish border. Ayn al-Arab/ Kobane.

B08YpMtCAAA5VXc.jpg

B08YpMxCMAAbaex.jpg

B08YpUlCAAASu9F.jpg

B08YpN4CQAEuoo1.jpg

Well, you two group, Arabs and wannabe arabs, get along very well. Suggest you to conduct some stoning and beheading and rape olympics between your nations. It would be more popular than football for you.
sayyed obn5@
in this respect Turks are rival-less in history.

strange, yet Turkey is far ahead of Iran in almost all fields :) keep living in the past while mullahs keep you dumb and backward.
I think you guys are more living in past for your ottoman empire as your leaders. yes, nowadays far ahead in supporting groups like ISIS, JN, ......

what does obn5 supposed to mean? is it what your father calls you?
no, it is the best to fit the state of a person like you. how come you r ottomonist? were your fathers ottomonist? no. so you r a phenomenon having a disease as I named it.

Anyway, I will delete my comments, in order for getting the thread cleaned again.

Last edited:
I think you guys are more living in past for your ottoman empire as your leaders. yes, nowadays far ahead in supporting groups like ISIS, JN, ......
You already lost the argument, so no need to derail the topic more. Persian supremacy is of the past, Cyrus would turn 20 times in his grave and move to Tadjikizstan out of shame what has become of his beloved Iran.

Where is the Turkish licence plate ?
They shot several pics of the ambulance but can't shot the "Turkish licence plate" ?? What a joke.
are you that silly? the whole ambulance isn't a sign.

Moron, I referred to @Alienoz_TR posts as well, which you said to him what you have said is not a personal insult. Contradicted yourself here.
Anyway, I will delete my comments, in order for getting the thread cleaned again.
it was not insult. just detection of your disease.

You already lost the argument, so no need to derail the topic more. Persian supremacy is of the past, Cyrus would turn 20 times in his grave and move to Tadjikizstan out of shame what has become of his beloved Iran.
did I tell something about supremacy?????????????????? you people with your signs and Ideas look for that.

As long as it's documented, it's very well practiced in Qom, and persian Afghans, not Azerbaijan. Failed again. Maybe you are a victim, and try to release your obsessions here, so I won't push it more for you.
Sayyed, Azeris are not Turk. they just speak a branch of Turkic languages.
don't take offense, I will call you sayyed5. better now.

Back
Top Bottom