What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

are you that silly? the whole ambulance isn't a sign.
Your ambulance
IMG_1423-702x336.jpg

Turkish ambulance.
ambulans9.jpg

German Ambulance
250px-Peter_Stehlik_2010.08.22_005b.jpg

Italian Ambulance
italy%20ambulance.jpg

But for some weird reason that ambulance happens to be a Turkish ambulance....:disagree:

That's why i'm telling "god skipped mullah land while giving logic to humanity."

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate, i'm trying to say "the ambulance pic which you have showed in your post"...please, understand that much abbreviation. :hitwall:
ok. just kidding you. Iraq, Lebanon, Jordan, Israel, turkey. which one is the place that the ambulance came from? you answer me?

did I tell something about supremacy?????????????????? you people with your signs and Ideas look for that.
Seemed like that when you implied that Turks are anti-scientific yet lead a more successful country in many fields than Iran. Whose military is known for photoshopping some rocket, a supposed qaher flying above a snowy mountain, releasing shady footage of qaher (was a RC toy), that tragicomical monkey stuff? Real impressive scientific stuff. Excuse me, naturally we will claim our supremecy in the fields Turkey leads. Till that time i hope Iran will manage to get to a respectable level too, but with the mullahs i doubt that, even some Iranians doubt that.

ok. just kidding you. Iraq, Lebanon, Jordan, Israel, turkey. which one is the place that the ambulance came from? you answer me?
Iran

How the hell, i should know ???

Is there no Mercedes vans in Syria, maybe they converted one of them to an ambulance. Everything is possible including your assumptions. But without any evidence blaming Turkey is just wrong....

Seemed like that when you implied that Turks are anti-scientific yet lead a more successful country in many fields than Iran. Whose military is known for photoshopping some rocket, a supposed qaher flying above a snowy mountain, releasing shady footage of qaher (was a RC toy), that tragicomical monkey stuff? Real impressive scientific stuff. Excuse me, naturally we will claim our supremecy in the fields Turkey leads. Till that time i hope Iran will manage to get to a respectable level too, but with the mullahs i doubt that, even some Iranians doubt that.
thanks for following Iranian issues and your concern. but not as bad as you think.

sinan is wiser than you.

Turkish Air Forces conduct exercise on defense of Süleyman Şah tomb

Last edited:
Nusra released new video after the clashes in Tripoli. A proper translation would be welcomed.

Back
Top Bottom