What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

I hate French cars. They suck.
I want a BMW Sedan one day :D

LOL, it's not a French manufactured car. It's just bought in France. It has French driving plates. Hence it being illegal for me to drive around in it too much. I only risk it when I really have to use the car. I drive a German car.:D

A mate of mine (Dane) told me that there is a TV program on TV2 about SKAT and this kind of "crime" LOL where they catch Polish and other Eastern European workers who have not registered their cars properly and then give them huge fines (sometimes 100.000 kroner). Ridiculous.:lol:

Anyway we are off-topic.:lol: I need a ban, man:lol:

LOL, it's not a French manufactured car. It's just bought in France. It has French driving plates. Hence it being illegal for me to drive around in it too much. I only risk it when I really have to use the car. I drive a German car.:D

Why you little ****!
Sooo jealous :D

Why you little ****!
Sooo jealous :D

:devil:

Please write to one of the moderators or Webby and get me banned. Complain about me calling you a dirty Persian carpet or something! (I like carpets!)

@Omega007

But who else??you name one and then we can have talk.It doesn't matter as much who wants what as what do you actually have.Like I said,it would be foolish to do anything rash at this juncture.Let the situation stabilize first,then you can have a leader of your choosing.But right now,it isn't in the best interest of Syrian people to prematurely remove Assad from power before crushing the Islamic extremists to a bare minimum.You think that just removing Assad from power will solve all the problems,that the extremists will simply move away after that??Sorry to say but it doesn't work like that.These guys,these so called Peace Fighters are nothing but a bunch of power hungry thugs;all they want is to seize the control and the common men be damned.They don't give a flying f*ck about the people.

So like I said,you Syrian people have all the right to seek another leader,someone other than Assad,but the time isn't ripe yet.

Man, I don't even know anymore. I might turn into an Assad supporter in 1 month time. No, I think that Syria is a really messed up situation like much of the ME unfortunately. We need to solve our mess. Sometimes I think about what would happen if all ME leaders were executed for incompetence tomorrow just to see what would follow afterwards…..

Don't you have some capable Indian leaders that we can import?:D

Last edited:
@Sinan
Mate, I do not think that those data are entirely correct. From which year are they from? What's the source? They don't correspondent to the local data and sources fully.
You can check out the "KSA Economy & News" thread and see many local articles and other international articles that show that the non-oil/gas/natural resources sector of KSA now contributes to around 45-50% of the total GDP (nominal). Not 77% by any means.
IIF forecasts strong growth prospects for GCC countries | GulfNews.com
Who said anything about comparable? You must have misunderstood what I wrote. I meant that 10 million big UAE, of which large parts of its economy have nothing to do with natural resources, have an economy that is only 3 times smaller than 80 million big Turkey.
The GCC as a whole has a GDP (nominal) close to 2 trillion US dollar as of 2014. Almost 3 times Turkey. And it's not our fault that we are rich in natural resources. Russia is that too and dozens of other countries. Yet their economy is as it is.
Our non-oil/gas sector grows at a rapid speed despite many moronic laws and women (half of the workforce) still contributing FAR to little.

First according to economic data issue. ı believe what i see, i don't believe in speculations.. I know these graphs are not product of wikipedia but some other organizitaion's but i'm not gonna research it any further because that is not the point.

I'm not saying you to are blame for having natural resources... but if you have 500 million population and over $2 Trillion of economy, having surplus every year and still buying planes, cars, weapons, everything technological from west.... it is where i blame you... that's no good my friend. Also i don't like KSA and rest of the GCC countries foreign policy...when US said "Yoo, Arabs, we are going to bomb the shit out of ISIS, let's go"... non of you said. "Okay, bro but Assad is the source of this evil, what are we going to do about it ?".....you jumped in eyes closed...

:devil:

Please write to one of the moderators or Webby and get me banned. Complain about me calling you a dirty Persian carpet or something! (I like carpets!)

@Omega007

Man, I don't even know anymore. I might turn into an Assad supporter in 1 month time. No, I think that Syria is a really messed up situation like much of the ME unfortunately. We need to solve our mess. Sometimes I think about what would happen if all ME leaders were executed for incompetence tomorrow just to see what would follow afterwards…..

Don't you have some capable Indian leaders that we can import?:D

Ha Ha,why not??You could import our Pappu Bhai aka Rahul Gandhi or Mr Diggy aka Digvajay Singh!! :D :rofl:
On a serious note,competence and vast majority of Indian politicians do not go hand in hand,99% of them are corrupt to the core.In fact there is a sying among the common Indians ,"The countries are progressing due to their governments but India is progressing despite the government!!" :D This should tell you everything about the system in our country,no wonder we remain a 'developing country' indefinitely.

First according to economic data issue. ı believe what i see, i don't believe in speculations.. I know these graphs are not product of wikipedia but some other organizitaion's but i'm not gonna research it any further because that is not the point.

I'm not saying you to are blame for having natural resources... but if you have 500 million population and over $2 Trillion of economy, having surplus every year and still buying planes, cars, weapons, everything technological from west.... it is where i blame you... that's no good my friend. Also i don't like KSA and rest of the GCC countries foreign policy...when US said "Yoo, Arabs, we are going to bomb the shit out of ISIS, let's go"... non of you said. "Okay, bro but Assad is the source of this evil, what are we going to do about it ?".....you jumped in eyes closed...

There are different data out there. I believe official data and other data from IMF and countless of other sources. That source you posted does not seem right. It looks very outdated.

The Arab world actually has less than 500 million people in terms of population. Around 400 million. It's hard to tell as many censuses are old/outdated. So I usually just say 450-500 million but that's included the big diaspora which has nothing to do with the economy of the Arab world.

The economy of just the GCC is around $2 trillion alone. The GDP (nominal) of the Arab world is almost $3.5 trillion. Quickly approaching the $4 trillion mark.

Don't you import fighter jets, cars, weapons too? You do. You just started 15-10 years earlier with this self-reliance and that's all fine. You cannot compare any single Arab country with Turkey for obvious reasons. Just for you being a NATO member since the early 1950's tells us about the difference.

Who are we? Many Arab countries refused and are not part of it. But our leaders agreed in targeting ISIS. Is that really a bad thing? I agree too. Leaving ISIS expand more and more could endanger the whole region further. Also a lot of Western media has been crying about Arab support for ISIS so it's good to show that this is not the case on a governmental level. Iraq borders us directly. A 1000 km long border. So it's not something that happens in Morocco. It's close to us. ISIS can start attacking KSA by doing covert operations from the inside. That would be pretty bad for the business.

When USA invaded Iraq no Arab country participated in the coalition or anything.

Ultiamtely you guys also followed suit against ISIS. Despite having the Kurdish problem to think about. We don't have that.

Also quite frankly we know that US is boss in the region and there is no point playing hero here. It can end with sanctions and other things here. Unfortunately for the Iranians they know what can happen in such cases.

Also you forgot the immense potential of the Arab world. Our women (half of the population) are barely part of the economy. That's potentially twice as big an growth just from there. You forget the many moronic laws. You forget that investments are quite hard for foreigners in certain Arab countries. You forget that our non-oil/gas sector grows at a very rapid speed, you forget that we have not even begun fully with the inevitable industrialization etc. We are starting from scratch almost. From a very good position. Very good in fact. If just the right choices will be made we have nothing to fear for the future in terms of economics at leafs. Not that we have many problems now….. Foreigners don't have to praise us or anything. We can only rely on ourselves. There are no real friends in the ME and there is mistrust too.

Last edited:
There are different data out there. I believe official data and other data from IMF and countless of other sources. That source you posted does not seem right. It looks very outdated.

The Arab world actually has less than 500 million people in terms of population. Around 400 million. It's hard to tell as many censuses are old/outdated. So I usually just say 450-500 million but that's included the big diaspora which has nothing to do with the economy of the Arab world.

The economy of just the GCC is around $2 trillion alone. The GDP (nominal) of the Arab world is almost $3.5 trillion. Quickly approaching the $4 trillion mark.

Don't you import fighter jets, cars, weapons too? You do. You just started 10 years earlier with this self-reliance and that's all fine. You cannot compare any single Arab country with Turkey for obvious reasons. Just for you being a NATO member since the early 1950's tells us about the difference.

Who are we? Many Arab countries refused and are not part of it. But our leaders agreed in targeting ISIS. Is that really a bad thing? I agree too. Leaving ISIS expand more and more could endanger the whole region further. Also a lot of Western media has been crying about Arab support for ISIS so it's good to show that this is not the case on a governmental level. Iraq borders us directly. A 1000 km long border. So it's not something that happens in Morocco. It's close to us. ISIS can start attacking KSA by doing covert operations from the inside. That would be pretty bad for the business.

When USA invaded Iraq no Arab country participated in the coalition or anything.

Ultiamtely you guys also followed suit against ISIS. Despite having the Kurdish problem to thing about. We don't have that.

Also quite frankly we know that US is boss in the region and there is no point playing here here. It can end with sanctions and other things here. Unfortunately for the Iranians they know what can happen in such cases.

Also you forgot the immense potential of the Arab world. Our women (half of the population) are barely part of the economy. That's potentially twice as big an growth just from there. You forget the many moronic laws. You forget that investments are quite hard for foreigners in certain Arab countries. You forget that our non-oil/gas sector grows at a very rapid speed, you forget that we have not even begun fully with the inevitable industrialization etc. We are starting from scratch almost. From a very good position. Very good in fact. I just the right choices will be made we have nothing to fear for the future in terms of economics at leafs. Not that we have many problems now…..

Hasani we made this talk long ago, i explained every one these subjects to you... yet you are still saying the same things over and over again.... i won't repeat the same things for the 5th time.

Hasani we made this talk long ago, i explained every one these subjects to you... yet you are still saying the same things over and over again.... i won't repeat the same things for the 5th time.

What I explained to you is the reality. I don't know what you are expecting me to say. Yes, we need more self-reliance and yes we have only seen a small part of our potential and all this I already admitted. But you are making it seem like we reached our potential already while this is clearly totally false. We just began. From a very strong position. At least the GCC. 2 trillion big economy almost, yet to fully industrialize (not even 20%), women that are almost not part of the workforce like in most other countries (that's 50% of the population), tons of moronic laws, no democracy etc. A blind man can see the huge potential if those things will change which they will one day. How long? We can only wait and see.

Ha Ha,why not??You could import our Pappu Bhai aka Rahul Gandhi or Mr Diggy aka Digvajay Singh!! :D :rofl:
On a serious note,competence and vast majority of Indian politicians do not go hand in hand,99% of them are corrupt to the core.In fact there is a sying among the common Indians ,"The countries are progressing due to their governments but India is progressing despite the government!!" :D This should tell you everything about the system in our country,no wonder we remain a 'developing country' indefinitely.

Those names are not telling me anything mate. I only know that you have many Singh's and that Modi guy that you seem to like.:)

Don't complain about systems, mate…Please.:D If you ever visited KSA and saw the time we have wasted…..We could be much, much stronger now with another system. Not that we are weak now but just imagine.

Last edited:
Those names are not telling me anything mate. I only know that you have many Singh's and that Modi guy that you seem to like.:)

Don't complain about systems, mate…Please.:D If you ever visited KSA and saw the time we have wasted…..We could be much, much stronger now with another system. Not that we are weak now but just imagine.

Well,those two names I gave you are among the most inept and incapable politicians not in just India,but in the whole world perhaps.And yeah,there are a lot of Singhs in India,that's true. :)

Precisely. Same thing with the Russified Central Asian states. Before Soviet influence Islamic law ruled supreme. Like anywhere else in the Muslim world.
So as we can see then being under Russian rule/influence had its positives.
Turkey was never under Russian or anyone elses influence...

Battle Map Update: Syrian Army Controls 80 Percent of Sakr Island in Deir Ezzor
IMG_1451-702x336.jpg

Battle Map Update: Syrian Army Controls 80 Percent of Sakr Island in Deir Ezzor

By Leith Fadel on October 27, 2014 Middle East
The Syrian Arab Army’s 104th Airborne Brigade of the Republican Guard carried out a number of raids on Islamic State of Iraq and Al-Sham (ISIS) positions in Haweeja Sakr (Sakr Island), killing scores of militants and taking control of the suspension bridge linking the island to the eastern mainland. According to a military source in Deir Ezzor, the 104th Brigade is now in control of 80 percent of Sakr Island and possesses access to the bridges that link the island.

Yesterday, 17 ISIS militants were confirmed killed-in-action (KIA) by the 104th Brigade; the list included a Turkish field commander. Identified ISIS fighters killed by the 104th Brigade:

1. Abu Bakr Al-Turki (Turkish)
2. Mohammad Abu Massrab
3. Khaled Dahaam
4. ‘Abeeda Al-Qassim
5. Musa’ab Abdel-Hadi
6. Abdel-Mana’am Ibrahim
7. Kamaal Mohammad Taha

The Syrian Arab Army carried out a number of raids on ISIS positions in the Al-Rashidiyya Quarter, killing 7 militants and dismantling a number IEDs. The Al-Rashidiyya Quarter is almost under full SAA control – a military source reiterated this; stating that it is under fire-control. Some of the identified militants killed:

1. Nabil Firaas
2. Ahmad Al-Hafezh
3. Saajid Kaamal

Identified ISIS militants killed in Deir Ezzor yesterday:

Al-Haweeqa:

1. Kamaal Nazeem
2. Harash Younis
3. ‘Abdel-Malik Hamza
4. Mazaahim Fayad
5. Hazim Al-Shawa
6. Hisham Seif-aldeen
7. Mohammad Farouq.