What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

For rmi5 being such a proud Azeri, he sure likes to deny a lot of his own history. This is strange lol

There is no denying it as it is obvious for all and it can be read easily by conducting a simple google search. Many of those claims are unsourced and it would not surprise me if they occurred almost simultaneously in countries such as Lebanon, Egypt, India (had a huge Muslim population), Indonesia, Albania, Bosnia (which was ruled by the Austrians back then) etc.

Anyway all those achievements are thanks to Russian/Soviet influence. That's also obvious.

Just like the Brits gave a lot to the South Asians in terms of military traditions (their entire militaries are modeled after the British model), infrastructure etc. Who built all the infrastructure, roads, railways, savage systems, gave them democracy, a parliament etc. Brits obviously.

@Desert Fox will confirm this. He has a good grasp of history as well and recognizes the great European influence.

Also Azerbaijan did not exist before 1918. It was officially part of the Russian Empire and I don't know about a country called Azerbaijan before 1918.

Too simple. Look at Syria next door. Obviously it did not help that the Iraqi army performed this badly. Of course Maliki being an incompetent retard has to take a lot of the blame. Hence why his own Islamist party eventually removed him or basically staged a coup d'état.

The Iraqi army was never that well equipped. They practically had no air force until recently.

Well,that's true but compared to the Syrian Army,the new Iraqi Army is better equipped with better tanks and other armored vehicles and also in terms infantry equipment.And by the time the ISIS entered into Syria,Syrian Army was already preoccupied and overstretched,and also battle fatigued to some extent.It's not like the later hasn't shown incompetence at all,they just happen to be a bit better and has gained more experienc than the former due to their earlier fight against FSA and Al Nusra.

Well,that's true but compared to the Syrian Army,the new Iraqi Army is better equipped with better tanks and other armored vehicles and also in terms infantry equipment.And by the time the ISIS entered into Syria,Syrian Army was already preoccupied and overstretched,and also battle fatigued to some extent.It's not like the later hasn't shown incompetence at all,they just happen to be a bit better and has gained more experienc than the former due to their earlier fight against FSA and Al Nusra.

Well on certain fronts. Syrian having an air force (as humble at it was/is) is a huge advantage. That they have used to their advantage for a very long time now. Air bombardments and barrel bombings say hello.

True about Daesh taking advantage of the civil war in Syria. My impression is that the Syrian army, still being ruled by a very centralized regime when the civil war erupted, was in a much better state than the Iraqi army which was basically starting from scratch after the army was disallowed in 2003.

Well then the vital Russian support. We have to remember that.

Anyway it's a pretty shitty situation right now and there are not really many sane parties left. Outside the ordinary man and woman that just wants peace. I still believe that Al-Assad has lost all his legitimacy and that there should be a real and fair election once a ceasefire is found or something. It's the ME for you though so expect the worse.

There is no denying it as it is obvious for all and it can be read easily by conducting a simple google search. Many of those claims are unsourced and it would not surprise me if they occurred almost simultaneously in countries such as Lebanon, Egypt, India (had a huge Muslim population), Indonesia, Albania, Bosnia (which was ruled by the Austrians back then) etc.

Anyway all those achievements are thanks to Russian/Soviet influence. That's also obvious.

Just like the Brits gave a lot to the South Asians in terms of military traditions (their entire militaries are modeled after the British model), infrastructure etc. Who built all the infrastructure, roads, railways, savage systems, gave them democracy, a parliament etc. Brits obviously.

@Desert Fox will confirm this. He has a good grasp of history as well and recognizes the great European influence.

Also Azerbaijan did not exist before 1918. It was officially part of the Russian Empire and I don't know about a country called Azerbaijan before 1918.
Hasani, you don't need to talk BS, when you have no idea of our history.
At least, when one hears the name Azerbaijan, it reminds him of Song contests, Caucasus mountains, and such stuff. While the word arab or mullahstan reminds every one of deserts, bin laden, suicide attacks, war, drought, terrorism, women abuse, rape , ...
Obviously we are different from each other, no matter of how much dirt you try to throw at us, to make us look like yours.
Although I tried to have a civilized conversation with you, you showed yourself and turned it into trolling and insulting, ...
have fun with your fellow arab and akhound friends.

Hasani, you don't need to talk BS, when you have no idea of our history.
At least, when one hears the name Azerbaijan, it reminds him of Song contests, Caucasus mountains, and such stuff. While the word arab or mullahstan reminds every one of deserts, bin laden, suicide attacks, war, drought, terrorism, women abuse, rape , ...
Obviously we are different from each other, no matter of how much dirt you try to throw at us, to make us look like yours.
Although I tried to have a civilized conversation with you, you showed yourself and turned it into trolling and insulting, ...
have fun with your fellow arab and akhound friends.

Why are you angry when somebody writes historical facts? Can you counter anything I said? Obviously not. Instead you began trolling. I think that you are very mistaken if that's what people think when they hear the name of Egypt, Lebanon, UAE, Oman and countless of other Arab states. I also believe that you are deluded if you think that Azerbaijan is seen as a paradise. In Western Europe everything east of Poland is considered Borat land. Even Central European states such as Poland have a bad reputation then think about Azerbaijan 3000 km away to the Southeast. Located next to Iran and not far away from Kazakhstan etc.

When people think about Caucaus they think about wars. Chechnya, Azerbaijan-Armenia, Georgia etc.

The Eurovision was a huge PR failure for Azerbaijan. The Western media focused on the dictatorship. Just use Google.

Your compatriot was the one that went personal and I don't remember getting personal. In fact you are clearly the one that is butthurt as seen here and by your creative lists before, LOL.

Anyway you can be butthurt for all I care. I don't have any problem with you or small Azerbaijan. It plays no role in either the Arab world or any major role in Europe. Those parts of the world that I hold dear.

Me and @ResurgentIran have had many silly discussions in the past but we respect each other and I consider him as a friend here.

Er det ikke rigtigt?:lol:

Last edited:
Why are you angry when somebody writes historical facts? Can you counter anything I said? Obviously not. Instead you began trolling. I think that you are very mistaken if that's what people think when they hear the name of Egypt, Lebanon, UAE, Oman and countless of other Arab states. I also believe that you are deluded if you think that Azerbaijan is seen as a paradise. In Western Europe everything east of Poland is considered Borat land. Even Central European states such as Poland have a bad reputation then think about Azerbaijan 3000 km away to the Southeast. Located next to Iran and not far away from Kazakhstan etc.

When people think about Caucaus they think about wars. Chechnya, Azerbaijan-Armenia, Georgia etc.

The Eurovision was a huge PR failure for Azerbaijan. The Western media focused on the dictatorship. Just use Google.

Your compatriot was the one that went personal and I don't remember getting personal. In fact you are clearly the one that is butthurt as seen here and by your creative lists before, LOL.

Anyway you can be butthurt for all I care. I don't have any problem with you or small Azerbaijan. It plays no role in either the Arab world or Europe. Those parts of the world that I hold dear.

Me and @ResurgentIran have had many silly discussions in the past but we respect each other and I consider him as a friend here.

The majority of the world when they hear the word "Azerbaijan" the only thing that comes to mind is that it is being ruled with an iron-fist. A corrupt dictatorship which many Azerbaijanis themselves despite. rmi5 likes to think he is more advanced and progressive than other Middle Easterners, but the reality support the facts that his country is just as backward, if not more so.

As rmi5 calls Iran Mullahstan, we should call Azerbaijan by the name "Aliyevistan". lol

Finally some good news from Idlib. Nusra advancing in Idlib.

Idlib province: clashes taking place between regime forces backed by NDF against Islamic battalions and Jabhat al-Nusra around regime checkpoints around Idlib and al-Mastuma camp, what devastated a vehicle for regime forces in the camp and led to human losses in its side, reports of taking over al-Mastuma hill by Islamic fighters, accompanied by air strikes , the clashes led to death of no less than 5 Islamic fighters and confirmed reports of losses in regime forces.

SOHR

All of what you said were BS and baseless trolling as you, yourself, very well know. You are even illiterate about Arab history, let alone anywhere else. :lol:

Anyway, have fun with your akhound friends, they are more suitable for your intellectual level, as you have correctly noticed it.

Anyway you can be butthurt for all I care. I don't have any problem with you or small Azerbaijan. It plays no role in either the Arab world or Europe. Those parts of the world that I hold dear.

e UAE whose economy is half the size of Turkey's gets 70% of its income not from oil but other sectors.

UAE's %70 of it's economy relys on Oil-Gold-Diamond.

United_Arab_Emirates_Export_Treemap.png

And here is Turkish economy's complexity for comparison.
Turkey_Export_Treemap.png

The majority of the world when they hear the word "Azerbaijan" the only thing that comes to mind is that it is being ruled with an iron-fist. A corrupt dictatorship which many Azerbaijanis themselves despite. rmi5 likes to think he is more advanced and progressive than other Middle Easterners, but the reality support the facts that his country is just as backward, if not more so.

As rmi5 calls Iran Mullahstan, we should call Azerbaijan by the name "Aliyevistan". lol

I am not against Azerbaijan, Azerbaijanis or @rmi5 despite him getting butthurt for no reason when people write historical facts.

All of what you said were BS and baseless trolling as you, yourself, very well know. You are even illiterate about Arab history, let alone anywhere else. :lol:

Anyway, have fun with your akhound friends, they are more suitable for your intellectual level, as you have correctly noticed it.

LOL, very poor attempt of trolling. Disappointed. Me being friends with Iranian users? Even a bigger joke. @ResurgentIran is basically more a Dane than an Iranian and even if he was an Iranian then he is a good guy. I don't have any blacklists where it says that I can't talk with certain people from certain countries.

Well on certain fronts. Syrian having an air force (as humble at it was/is) is a huge advantage. That they have used to their advantage for a very long time now. Air bombardments and barrel bombings say hello.

True about Daesh taking advantage of the civil war in Syria. My impression is that the Syrian army, still being ruled by a very centralized regime when the civil war erupted, was in a much better state than the Iraqi army which was basically starting from scratch after the army was disallowed in 2003.

Well then the vital Russian support. We have to remember that.

Anyway it's a pretty shitty situation right now and there are not really many sane parties left. Outside the ordinary man and woman that just wants peace. I still believe that Al-Assad has lost all his legitimacy and that there should be a real and fair election once a ceasefire is found or something. It's the ME for you though so expect the worse.

Fully agree with you.Just hope that the regime forces win some how,no matter how much atrocities Mr Assad has committed.I'm saying this because there is in no way on earth that the so called 'moderate' FSA (which I highly doubt) coming on top..............not by a long shot.They have already been weakened to almost bare bone by both the regime and other rebel factions,most notably by the ISIS itself.And if the ISIS emerges victorious i this civil war,then all bets are off for Syrian people,goodbye to their secularism and free way of life as they practice now. :(

UAE's %70 of it's economy relys on Oil-Gold-Diamond.

United_Arab_Emirates_Export_Treemap.png

And here is Turkish economy's complexity for comparison.
Turkey_Export_Treemap.png

We are not interested in Turkey here as you are comparing almost 80 million big Turkey (NATO member for over 60 years) with 10 million big UAE.

I got those 70% from this;

71% of UAE's total GDP comes from non-oil sectors.[8]

Economy of the United Arab Emirates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Blame that link and not me if it is wrong. Even so UAE has a pretty diversified economy for its size and DESPITE it's immense natural riches which are not always a good thing as it is easy money that can hinder progress on other ares.

Actually Im a Swede. :D :rofl:

Javala Svenska? That's all I know. Probably spelt wrongly.:lol:

We are not interested in Turkey here as you are comparing almost 80 million big Turkey (NATO member for over 60 years) with 10 million big UAE.

I got those 70% from this;

71% of UAE's total GDP comes from non-oil sectors.[8]

Economy of the United Arab Emirates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Blame that link and not me if it is wrong. Even so UAE has a pretty diversified economy for its size and DESPITE it's immense natural riches which are not always a good thing as it is easy money that can hinder progress on other ares.

Javala Svenska? That's all I know. Probably spelt wrongly.:lol:

Hahahaha
You mean the coffe? Its Gevalia :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom