What's new

Permanent Bans review board reinstated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would recommend this Indian member with his history of infractions and his most recent comment outed as a terrorist sympathizer and a racist.

RIP to these brave ulghurs. May they rise and teach a good lesson to the vile Hans. They have the same blood as Genghis Khan and the Mongols who spanked the Chinese very hard back in the day. They killed 10 today ,hundred will be born tomorrow to fight the domination of the yellow man.
Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un. Allah Akbar!

Source: Chinese Government Does Not Tolerate Muslim Jihad, Executes 13 Terrorists

It's been long, have not gossiped with you. So how is the training of IIT'ians or NASA Scientists or Engineering students from reputed UNI's going under your guidance. Arsa guzar gaya aap jaise phenku nahi mila. Kuch naya sunao aaj.

@FreedomforKashmir

You played a nice game today little boy. Too bad, you see when rats come crawling out of their holes, they forget to look up at the nasty giants who like to stomp the poor rats to death.

Use a strong network of proxies/VPN next time. :whistle:

Comparing Indian Prime minister as terrorist and what not.

To be Honest you should check his post history.
well thats something many people will agree. before him becoming PM he was banned from travelling to USA. says a lot doesnt it? after all its a matter of opinion. just like you guys have generally about us Pakistanis
no love lost there

@Horus great great initiative. Somehow, I believe that PDF rules are not applied diligently. I hope this rule would be followed Religiously by You and Your Team. Insha Allah, it's going to crub trolling & increase the posts standard. Poka!!!. :wave:

@FreedomforKashmir

You played a nice game today little boy. Too bad, you see when rats come crawling out of their holes, they forget to look up at the nasty giants who like to stomp the poor rats to death.

Use a a strong network of proxies/VPN next time. :whistle:

Brother, what's his original ID? Just Curious. :D

Last edited:
Boy??? His???
Lol are you sure??
Some home work's to be done.
@Jungibaaz you had once exposed that member if you remember.

I can give you atleast 4 ids of that member and many more created just to troll and sully other members here.
I'm surprised that the system here has not been able to nip it in bud. Such low life trolls create suicide troll ids and -ve ratings and warnings dont bother 'em.
Why cant the system track the IPs and stop such trolls from creating more ids ?? or is there such a system which can do it?

i can give you names of atleast 4 members who regularly create new troll ids when one of their id gets banned.

Please provide, would be happy to give permanent bans. :D

People who had been Banned can be reconsider again, ?? if given a chance ??

Biggest problem is mods are not much active or are in sleeping mode it seems many threads and posts are reported but it seems every one is too busy from attacking Islam and other threads and posts and nothing is done about it @Horus @Oscar @Fulcrum15 @WebMaster @Jungibaaz @Manticore

You can mention some Think Tanks as well, if we give a post enough negative ratings then it will be removed from sight.

Moderators can't always be online, so that we might be able to give a temporary solution.

Good.

Can anyone ban those who resort to personal attacks too and also freely call Pakistan and Islam and Pakistani army as "terrorist" also those who come up with fake claims of 72 huris and all without backing their claims and thus abuse Islam.

Thanks in advance

We are trying to clean up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom