What's new

Permanent Bans review board reinstated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesnt look like you did.
Bye-Take-Care-Always.gif

OK friends It was nice knowing you all, seems like I will be banned soon

Why I got so many thanks for this post, do you guys really hate me so much you want me banned?

There's already one person looby for himself,ja line main khada ho ja :D
i hv lobbied before too... they didn't did it that tym.... hopefully this time they will... :pop:

By all means thats not true, Admin and creator of this thread openly trolls. Check that " Mad dog.." thread, there are countless instances where I have seen him talking pointless and absured things. Comparing Indian Prime minister as terrorist and what not.

To be Honest you should check his post history.
Right! And we have TTs out here who keep calling the Prime Minister of the largest democracy in the world who won by a landslide victory as a 'terrorist' and 'Mad Dog'!

This is inexcusable, unacceptable, deplorable and offensive. I have reported their posts but no action seems to have been taken. Do TTs have a license to spew rubbish and denigrate an individual like our Prime Minister? It seems as though the powers-that-be of PDF rub their hand in glee at these outrageous comments.

This forces ripostes from Indian members and the thread degenerates into a troll fest.

Cleaning up PDF needs to start from the top.
They need to set an example for matured discussions and be unbiased and not act like newbies.

My two-bits.

i hv lobbied before too... they didn't did it that tym.... hopefully this time they will... :pop:
Naah ! Most probably oscar would tell you this and move on
Exactly!. An addict needs an excuse.
though i still wonder how did you get some many -ve ratings,as far as i remeber u had none untill may,kiski itne leli tune :pop:

can i lobby for my own permanent ban...
lol...

Yes you can. But chances are you will get the same treatment as "Mech" over here. See, a permanent ban ends up giving you the psychological respite that its over and you will either have to make a new ID or return. However, letting you be and tempting you to troll and then receive a ban(which lasts a few weeks) has the added benefit of finding your legs cut off when you are in the middle of a satisfying flamefest or really posting something well thought out and nice in another thread. That way we ensure not only a hit to your need for revenge at one end but also a greater impact is given to your self esteem and ego in removing the ability to redeem your own self in another thread.

Again, this treatment is reserved only for members who wish to attempt to become trolls but generally fail miserably at it. Genuine flame-trolls get slapped with permanent bans by the committee or senior consultation.. and the more elusive "intellectual" trolls are tackled via a refined SoP that involves bait and catch.

All part of our efforts to find the most cost-effective way to assure that during times of crises the minimal level of quality on this forum is not degraded.

Right! And we have TTs out here who keep calling the Prime Minister of the largest democracy in the world who won by a landslide victory as a 'terrorist' and 'Mad Dog'!

This is inexcusable, unacceptable, deplorable and offensive. I have reported their posts but no action seems to have been taken. Do TTs have a license to spew rubbish and denigrate an individual like our Prime Minister? It seems as though the powers-that-be of PDF rub their hand in glee at these outrageous comments.

This forces ripostes from Indian members and the thread degenerates into a troll fest.
Cleaning up PDF needs to start from the top. They need to set an example for matured discussions and be unbiased and not act like newbies.

My two-bits.

By contrast, elected prime ministers of another country in the region have also been called similar names and when conflict intensified. Efforts are made to ensure that such violations do not occur but the rise of the "Internet Hindu" troll and its repercussions on the level of flaming and trolling on the forum make it near impossible to control all members. TT's are human as well and while they are reprimanded there is dearth of moderation(soon to be amended) which makes it imperative to understand their PoV and leave with only a warning.

In addition, there is NO "high and mighty" attitude from Indian posters and you included have initiated flaming posts and trolling. Please get off this horse as it really does not exist.

I would recommend this Indian member with his history of infractions and his most recent comment outed as a terrorist sympathizer and a racist.

Also mods should look it these Indian using Islamic terms and phrases in order to troll and/or be sarcastic when they are not even Muslim, like the post of this hindu sarthak for example.

In addition, there is NO "high and mighty" attitude from Indian posters and you included have initiated flaming posts and trolling. Please get off this horse as it really does not exist.
So, a little sarcasm and posts with some humor amounts to trolling? I think we need to grow up and accept a little unoffensive banter now and then. But seeing that many out here lack a sense of humor, this is one tough issue to sort out.

There's a thin red line between light sarcasm/humor (not intended to hurt anyone's feelings), and trolling, but that line needs to be identified with maturity, and not dish out a negative rating or ban someone for indulging in innocent inoffensive repartee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom