What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Top Assad commanders.

Maher the butcher:

CIpbIpJVAAA9F0L.jpg

Botox tiger Suheil:

Ce0kWX1WsAEk8bu.jpg

Beheader Zahereddine:

CjCfoWbWEAAJTGU.jpg

Bat Fastard Muhammad Jaber:

CjCvWLHWEAEgV66.jpg
Mashallah heroes. Kill wahhabi beetles as much as possible.

CJ5SFZHUcAEIVfd.jpg

500 I don'tget why are you so Pro Rat. If these rats were to topple Assad they'll have you in their cross hairs next.

I get the enemy of my enemy is my friend thing, but I just don't see how removing Assad makes the region safer especially for Israel :coffee:

Saudi airforce officer pledges support for ISIS. Because why not?
CjAVW7iVEAAVgUD.jpg
The sahoudi pilot spoke the truth...they are ISIS...as well as el qaida..

500 I don'tget why are you so Pro Rat. If these rats were to topple Assad they'll have you in their cross hairs next.

I get the enemy of my enemy is my friend thing, but I just don't see how removing Assad makes the region safer especially for Israel :coffee:
he is on the Sauds payroll..If you haven't heard it yet, Nethanyahu et Salman are like two peas in a pod..

Top Assad commanders.

Maher the butcher:

CIpbIpJVAAA9F0L.jpg

Botox tiger Suheil:

Ce0kWX1WsAEk8bu.jpg

Beheader Zahereddine:

CjCfoWbWEAAJTGU.jpg

Bat Fastard Muhammad Jaber:

CjCvWLHWEAEgV66.jpg
Butchers, barbecue chiefs,slaughterhouse managers for some , heroes for others...
as long as the wahabis and their test tubes clones get evaporated, theses guys are not only heroes for most, but they are god's spokesmen on earth..

Nazism is thing I hate the most. Calling people rats, gassing and starving kids and so on.

Congrats, you just spat on graves of over 50 million victims of Nazism, including over 400,000 Americans.

British and European Colonialism and Americans wars of past century have killed much more than Nazis, directly and indirectly. It's lame how you think Nazis' history is somehow worse than those I mentioned. Both are scums in that perspective. It's just that winner writes the history and gets to be portrayed as the good one.

When you mention butcher, the only name that comes to my mind is the quasi-human called Ariel Sharon, which is in hell now.

lol you don't see the bigger picture....take out the government, rebels will be easy to take out and isreal will have more secure border, Gollan heigts more secure, expand more territory even if UN says no to it.....:chilli:

lol you don't see the bigger picture....take out the government, rebels will be easy to take out and isreal will have more secure border, Gollan heigts more secure, expand more territory even if UN says no to it.....:chilli:

rebels will be easy to take out :rofl:

i mean they don't have Russian support, neither they have the high tech :enjoy: most of the stuff are being supplied to them...

you don't need Russia nor do you need high tech to fight and win a war.

Israel will not invade Syria... because 1) it would be costly in terms of money and lives 2) Muslim countries would surely get involved

you don't need Russia nor do you need high tech to fight and win a war.

Israel will not invade Syria... because 1) it would be costly in terms of money and lives 2) Muslim countries would surely get involved
lol you really think that they care about the lives of other humans then there own, they don't even spare the kids, maybe sometimes for the show off on the media, money has been provided by states so that's not a biggie and pretty much most of the Muslim countries government are corrupt they wont do shet if there is no money or interest involved

lol you really think that they care about the lives of other humans then there own, they don't even spare the kids, maybe sometimes for the show off on the media, money has been provided by states so that's not a biggie and pretty much most of the Muslim countries government are corrupt they wont do shet if there is no money or interest involved
i forgot they do care about these rats :smitten:
maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
and then you wonder why people like 500 support the militants
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/08/14/israel-students-social-media/2651715/

maxresdefault.jpg

and then you wonder why people like 500 support the militants
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/08/14/israel-students-social-media/2651715/
i wish i could be paid for posting online :cry:

British and European Colonialism and Americans wars of past century have killed much more than Nazis, directly and indirectly. It's lame how you think Nazis' history is somehow worse than those I mentioned. Both are scums in that perspective. It's just that winner writes the history and gets to be portrayed as the good one.
Colonialism was over centuries not one decade and colonialism also saved hundreds of millions people by bringing new technologies and medicine.

When you mention butcher, the only name that comes to my mind is the quasi-human called Ariel Sharon, which is in hell now.
Only God knows where is Sharon (if he exist). And Sharon's biggest crime was not stopping the guy on right:

B99vEH1CIAEtCD-.jpg

Back
Top Bottom