What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Colonialism was over centuries not one decade and colonialism also saved hundreds of millions people by bringing new technologies and medicine.

Only God knows where is Sharon (if he exist). And Sharon's biggest crime was not stopping the guy on right:

B99vEH1CIAEtCD-.jpg
Juda your end is soon.

Jerusalem-Islam-mosque-Palestine-1519424-1024x768.jpg

Muslims will not let the second holiest mosque of Muslims remain in hands of your kinds. This time only Hezbollah will not defeat you, but Iran will send foot soldiers to wipe you off the map and free masjid al aqsa. Your Wahhabi - Khawarij brothers can't do anything for you also.

resized_112870_630.jpg

635579849659291643.jpg

No more 9/11s; no more Iraq, Syria takfiri civil war, no more Yemen war.

Juda your end is soon.

Jerusalem-Islam-mosque-Palestine-1519424-1024x768.jpg

Muslims will not let the second holiest mosque of Muslims remain in hands of your kinds. This time only Hezbollah will not defeat you, but Iran will send foot soldiers to wipe you off the map and free masjid al aqsa. Your Wahhabi - Khawarij brothers can't do anything for you also.

resized_112870_630.jpg

635579849659291643.jpg

No more 9/11s; no more Iraq, Syria takfiri civil war, no more Yemen war.

That's wonderful, you want to kill all Muslims then you call yourself a Muslim. This is why safavids should never be considered as Muslims.

500 I don'tget why are you so Pro Rat. If these rats were to topple Assad they'll have you in their cross hairs next.

I get the enemy of my enemy is my friend thing, but I just don't see how removing Assad makes the region safer especially for Israel :coffee:

they will never attack israel...treason and cowardice is common amongst arab governments. @BLACKEAGLE will tell you his kings father betrayed syria and egypt and he'll tell you his saudi kings have never done anything for palestine

That's wonderful, you want to kill all Muslims then you call yourself a Muslim. This is why safavids should never be considered as Muslims.

keep your isis beliefs to yourself...this isn't saudi arabia we can discuss how your king smuggled money in panama and bought yachts and mansions :-). Do saudis speak for muslims when they begged Obama to bomb syria :rofl:

syrian rebels stealing millions from aid money :cheers: they have learnt well from the money smuggling king Salman.

The ones who shouldn't considered Muslim are you nejdi wahhabi khawarij. The ones who martyred Ahlulbayt yet claim to be Muslims!!!!!

nearly 130 civilians killed today in Tartous and Jebleh by ISIS, many Sunni IDPs among them. The amazing but expected thing was how 'moderate rebels' cheered for the attacks on social media and how many rats probably felt happy or satisfied inside, secretly.

And the way mainstream media covered the news was even more disgusting.

nearly 130 civilians killed today in Tartous and Jebleh by ISIS, many Sunni IDPs among them. The amazing but expected thing was how 'moderate rebels' cheered for the attacks on social media and how many rats probably felt happy or satisfied inside, secretly.

RIP to killed, but how these terror attacks are different from Hamas terror attacks which your and Assad government supported and sponsored? Or how its different from barrel bombs which Assad drops on daily basis for 5 years? - Yep, no different at all.

RIP to killed, but how these terror attacks are different from Hamas terror attacks which your and Assad government supported and sponsored?

Going by your argument, how is it any different from thousands of civilians that Israel has killed? Yep, no different at all.

Anyway, the way western media reported this pure terror attack and massacre which was disgusting, and the way 'moderate' animals supported it shows that there are no ISIS/non-ISIS distinction in Syria among opposing terror groups, they are all the same, with different names and western countries are their ultimate backer.

Israel does not drop unguided bombs on towns, so ur argument is fail.

It drops guided bombs on civilians:
gaza-bomb-israel-idf-middle-east.jpg

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/n...ate-attacks-gaza-health-workers-israeli-army/
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/03/us-appalled-disgraceful-israeli-shelling-gaza-un-school

Here's the unguided bits:

You have no moral ground here, I don't like having to do this, but you keep dragging Israel/Palestine into a thread not related to it. Then claim that Syrian army are 'Nazi's', then go back and support colonialism, which would be fine if you weren't contradicting yourself so much. It's very clear nothing here is about morality for you. It's about Israel's current vested interests in Syria and the Arab world.

Last edited:
Thats one spot in Shujaiya which Hamas turned into a tunnel base.

LAGK88U.jpg

All vids show that same spot from different directions and angles.

You have no moral ground here, I don't like having to do this, but you keep dragging Israel/Palestine into a thread not related to it.
No its you and Serpentine who dragged it.

You forget to mention 7 Sunni IDPs (so far) have also been killed by retaliatory Alawite attacks. But I guess that doesn't fit your narrative now does it.

Neither does this:

But hey, rebels sure are cheering it, amirite?

As for you 500, your justifications for Israeli actions doesn't fit either. I know Israeli tactics are to hit targets no matter the civilian casualties, but that doesn't justify anything nor make it moral. Same logic that Assadists use when they justify attacks on civilians. It is morally impermissible for anyone, including rebels, to attack civilian areas with enemy combatants in them if the probability of civilian deaths is high.

RIP to killed, but how these terror attacks are different from Hamas terror attacks which your and Assad government supported and sponsored? Or how its different from barrel bombs which Assad drops on daily basis for 5 years? - Yep, no different at all.
It's true that all sides are guilty of war crimes and atrocities, but some sides simply cannot be reasoned with, particularly Jaysh al-Islam, Ahrar ash-Sham, and Jaish al-Fatah -- the third of which includes Al-Nusra Front.

The Syrian war is highly toxic. Apart from the Kurds, all the other warring factions are engaged in a sectarian struggle.

Syria's finished, and the Arabs and Muslims helped destroy it, unfortunately. :(

14 May ISIS report about 4 burned down Russian helicopters was true:

I wouldn't trust to a stratfor before official confirmed from trustworthy sources. They are well known for producing fake propaganda.
Just like you :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom