What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

I wouldn't trust to a stratfor before official confirmed from trustworthy sources. They are well known for producing fake propaganda.
Just like you :)
Thats DigitalGlobe satellite image. :rolleyes:

Funny. Assads al Ikhabariya Syria correspondent talks about Nakba, but then Palestinian kid jumps infront the camera and correspondent curses him: "damn your father, you dog" and kid responds "kol khara" :lol:

Funny. Assads al Ikhabariya Syria correspondent talks about Nakba, but then Palestinian kid jumps infront the camera and correspondent curses him: "damn your father, you dog" and kid responds "kol khara" :lol:

Dogs call each other dog.

They also Israelis dogs and rats.
009k.jpg

fatahfacebook.jpg

US gave order to Kurds for Raqqa operation. Yesterday 250 US soldiers arrived as well. SAA with Russian support was getting closer to flank from behind of the city, and now there is cease fire talks which haven't produced much. In the talks, Russia and pro-regime side have advantage. So now US wants to take away advantage by ordering Kurds on offensive. So it will be effectively de-facto US control of eastern Syria. Meaning the regime can't try recovering it otherwise it will be targeted by US led coalition, and Russia can't do much either.

So it will be used as big card to play, in the post-war government transition process. Interesting to see how Russia and Assad will counter.

500 I don'tget why are you so Pro Rat. If these rats were to topple Assad they'll have you in their cross hairs next.

I get the enemy of my enemy is my friend thing, but I just don't see how removing Assad makes the region safer especially for Israel :coffee:

Dear brother, if you're really an American as you claim then with all due respect you must be careful regarding your baseless accusations. You're not from the Middle East and i asusume you don't speak Arabic so the information you're receiving is undoubtedly either biased or inaccurate. Brother, you must realize that falling into this baseless propaganda regarding the Syrians that want their freedom from Asshead and his gangs is really shameful since you're targeting the wrong people here. These Syrians are just like you and me, they have their young just like us and they have their old just like us. they're fighting for the their families and their homes against a ruthless dictator that didn't give a second thought about using deadly force and chemical weapons against his own people while being supported by no other than North Korea and the crazy Mullahs. Please reconsider your stance regarding this issue and know that if you're not going to be a helping arm for them to lean on then at least don't be a rock or a slowing bump in their heroic fight for freedom. Brother, every sane and fair person on this green earth that looks at the Syrian situation from an unbiased and neutral glasses will definitely see who's right and who's wrong. And bro I will say this with full confidence that the people that support Asshead on this forum deep down somewhere inside their hearts they know full well that they're on the wrong and the rebels are fighting for a legitimate cause AND also bravely fighting ISIS, but because of their political and to an extant religious beliefs they're forced to side with Asshead. You on the other hand have no beef with anyone on this conflict and you're from a far far away place so I'm assuming that the reason you're sympathetic with Asshead is simply cuz you're a victim of their deceiving and strong propaganda. Unfortunately the rebels don't have the financial means that the Asshead side have so there side of the story is covered beneath the huge pile of lies coming from Asshead propagandists. And in the end God knows the only reason I took the trouble to write these few honest words to you is to try and show you the truth. Peace and may God guide you. :)

The sahoudi pilot spoke the truth...they are ISIS...as well as el qaida..

he is on the Sauds payroll..If you haven't heard it yet, Nethanyahu et Salman are like two peas in a pod..

Butchers, barbecue chiefs,slaughterhouse managers for some , heroes for others...
as long as the wahabis and their test tubes clones get evaporated, theses guys are not only heroes for most, but they are god's spokesmen on earth..

Salam bro, this is JUBA by the way. I know me and you weren't the best of buddies on this forum and we had our fair share of hate but God almighty knows I never held any bad feelings against anyone on this forum.

Anyways I'm texting you because I'm curious about the enormous hate you hold in your heart against Saudi Arabia in particular and Arabs in genera. And I like to hear your side of the story regarding the issue and hopefully we will figure something out me and you. I'm sure the reason for your hate is just one big misunderstanding cuz quite honestly I don't see why anyone would hate the moderate and somewhat peaceful/diplomatic policy of the Saudi government regarding issues in the Middle East. Salam and hopefully you'll answer my questions. :)

Shalom cousin, I'm interested to know what he average person in Israel thinks about Saudi Arabia. Do they see us as allies or a natural power? Or maybe enemies? Also I'd like to know your personal views as well. Salam.

US gave order to Kurds for Raqqa operation. Yesterday 250 US soldiers arrived as well. SAA with Russian support was getting closer to flank from behind of the city, and now there is cease fire talks which haven't produced much. In the talks, Russia and pro-regime side have advantage. So now US wants to take away advantage by ordering Kurds on offensive. So it will be effectively de-facto US control of eastern Syria. Meaning the regime can't try recovering it otherwise it will be targeted by US led coalition, and Russia can't do much either.

So it will be used as big card to play, in the post-war government transition process. Interesting to see how Russia and Assad will counter.

Well, how would TURKEY counter? What a huge mess this Syria power conflicts turned out to be.

---
U.S.-allied forces in Syria launched an large-scale offensive on the ISIS stronghold of Raqqa on Tuesday, the group said.

The Syrian Democratic Forces, an umbrella group including Kurdish and Arab fighters, said on the social network that it launched a three-pronged attack on the extremists' de facto capital.

SDF's commanders Rojda Felat told NBC News that 25,000 Kurdish forces were involved in the operation.

Kurdish media organization Rudaw reported the "massive" assault also included the Kurdish People's Protection Units — known as the YPG — which is a secular Kurdish force fighting ISIS in the country.

A U.S. defense official told NBC News that Kurdish and Arab forces were still between 30 and 40 miles north of Raqqa, and just beginning to move toward the city.

The fighters will have travel through small towns and most likely encounter ISIS forces on the way, said the official who spoke on condition of anonymity.

ISIS has made Raqqa the seat of the caliphate it declared in June 2014. Situated on the Euphrates river, the northern-central city is 100 miles east of Aleppo and 130 miles west of the Iraqi border.

The offensive comes two days after an unannounced visit to Syria by Army Gen. Joseph Votel, who visited some of the 200 U.S. military advisers helping to battle ISIS, according to The Associated Press.

---
My opinion, 25,000 seems very high.

Last edited:
I think Indo-European (Russia-Iran) backed Grank warriors of Assadynasty and Iraq destroying nusra/Isis coalition. They are wiping Falluja off the map.

Last edited:
The Syrian war is highly toxic. Apart from the Kurds(?), all the other warring factions are engaged in a sectarian struggle.

Syria's finished, and the Arabs and Muslims helped destroy it, unfortunately. :(
This terrorist supporter breaks my heart...
crocodile-tears-1200x800.jpg

Shalom cousin, I'm interested to know what he average person in Israel thinks about Saudi Arabia. Do they see us as allies or a natural power? Or maybe enemies? Also I'd like to know your personal views as well. Salam.
Salam bro, this is JUBA by the way. I know me and you weren't the best of buddies on this forum and we had our fair share of hate but God almighty knows I never held any bad feelings against anyone on this forum.

Anyways I'm texting you because I'm curious about the enormous hate you hold in your heart against Saudi Arabia in particular and Arabs in genera. And I like to hear your side of the story regarding the issue and hopefully we will figure something out me and you. I'm sure the reason for your hate is just one big misunderstanding cuz quite honestly I don't see why anyone would hate the moderate and somewhat peaceful/diplomatic policy of the Saudi government regarding issues in the Middle East. Salam and hopefully you'll answer my questions. :)
@Irfan Baloch Didn't @JUBA get permanently banned?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom