What's new

Syrian Airdefences shot down Turkish plane

What would you do if Syria intrudes in your airspace ?

where did you get that info, please post the link; because i have some info otherwise... i would like to be sure your position in this thread, whether trying to be another troll or a 'maverick'.

Regards.

Not only Syria,but every country on earth has a right to shoot an incoming jet with low attitude and high speed.Don't make it political,if you guys can't digest the incident simply read a little bit about international laws about countries air space.
I know Turkey would do the same if a Syrian jet fighter entered Turkish air space with high speed and low attitude which is used for bombing ground targets.

Russia is doing the same what the US has done ferociously for decades with false flag / clandestine operations and other unethical methods ! Do you remember the fate of Libya ? How is the country doing without Qaddafi ? Any better ? :azn: I need all propagandists of democracy and freedom to answer that ! Deal with it , one system is never good for the whole world !

Anarchy , Civil War , Syria gone to **** ... Wasn't the answer obvious looking at the situation in Libya today ? :azn:

:lol:

Where did you see Iran in my post ? :azn: Assuming things by yourself ?

What would you do if Syria intrudes in your airspace ?

Well Said :tup:

Seems that they reserve the strength to fight against fellow Muslims only now ! :hitwall:

I don't give a damn if Syria continues on being a dictatorship or not. What i and Turkey cares about is that the psychopath Assad stops his massacre on his own population. Syria is considered by most Turks as a part of Turkey because the land has belonged to Ottoman for a very long time, plus we care about those people who are getting massacred daily including children and women. How can Turkey watch Assad massacring his own people, also keep in mind that Turkey shelters around 40.000 Syrians, and there are about 200.000 Syrian refugees in other countries. You people do not know a thing about the geopolitics of Middle East and especially Syria+Turkey and then come here and utter bs.

Syria was our closest neighbour and friend until 2 years ago when Assad started his rampage. We have a responsibility to protect the innocent from the psycopath.

One km is nothing if you take in account how fast those aircrafts go. It's a matter of seconds. In my opinion not necessary to shoot them immediately down.

AwFemv7CAAInBex.gif

where did you get that info, please post the link; because i have some info otherwise... i would like to be sure your position in this thread, whether trying to be another troll or a 'maverick'.

Regards.

Before trying to call me a " troll " or judging my position ...

Just read the topic of the thread again ... " Syrian Airdefences shot down Turkish plane " ... Now where the hell would Syrian AA/SAM be ? The obvious answer is inside Syria ! By all laws and regulation , it is legal to shoot down an intruder ... If you entered a country's airspace with malicious intent , why do you ask for leniency ? What information do you have otherwise ?

Not only Syria,but every country on earth has a right to shoot an incoming jet with low attitude and high speed.Don't make it political,if you guys can't digest the incident simply read a little bit about international laws about countries air space.
I know Turkey would do the same if a Syrian jet fighter entered Turkish air space with high speed and low attitude which is used for bombing ground targets.

what is wrong with those persians?!

Turkish government did explain the event with full detail, they told that the jet without any weapon and alone was 13 miles off the syrian cost, and had an open code to the radars, it did cross the line for 2 minutes and then the turkish side did warn the jet and the jet got out, however,the jet was shot down 15 minutes later while on the inernational airspace; that is all; however, you ignorantly ignore that explanation and believe in the tyrant.

you are just proving one thing, which is akp government is a fool to support you in your love of nuke. i would like to thank you,vplease continue doing this, show what kind of people you are to people in this international forum.

------*-------

@Secur

"Our plane was shot down in international airspace, 13 nautical miles from Syria," Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu told TRT television yesterday.

“The plane did not show any sign of hostility toward Syria and was shot down about 15 minutes after having momentarily violated Syrian airspace," he said, adding that Syria was trying to link the two incidents.

“We have both radar info and Syria's radio communications,” Davutoğlu said, adding that there was no warning from Syria before the attack.

"The Syrians knew full well that it was a Turkish military plane and the nature of its mission," he said.

“The aircraft did not have arms and was flying on a training mission to conduct a national radar system test for national security over recent [developments] along the Mediterranean coast,” he said, adding that it was alone, had no hidden identity and had no mission to gather any kind of information.

POLITICS -

if you insist on your former claim, then to call you troll will be the only option for me and others.

what is wrong with those persians?!

Turkish government did explain the event with full detail, they told that the jet without any weapon and alone was 13 miles off the syrian cost, and had an open code to the radars, it did cross the line for 2 minutes and then the turkish side did warn the jet and the jet got out, however,the jet was shot down 15 minutes later while on the inernational airspace; that is all; however, you ignorantly ignore that explanation and believe in the tyrant.

you are just proving one thing, which is akp government is a fool to support you in your love of nuke. i would like to thank you,vplease continue doing this, show what kind of people you are to people in this international forum.
wth is wrong with you?I just said if it has entered Syrian air space,considering Turkish hostility toward Syria,they had a right to consider it as an enemy fighter.It has nothing to do with Iran,stop your obsession about Iran at least for once.

wth is wrong with you?I just said if it has entered Syrian air space,considering Turkish hostility toward Syria,they had a right to consider it as an enemy fighter.It has nothing to do with Iran,stop your obsession about Iran at least for once.

you have so far made no exception in your comments about turkey; so it is not my obsession, it is your persian mentality.

it seems in this section of the forum the name of ''troll'' will soon be synonym for persian.

you have so far made no exception in your comments about turkey; so it is not my obsession, it is your persian mentality.

it seems in this section of the forum the name of ''troll'' will soon be synonym for persian.
So whoever is opposing you is a troll?Maybe I have a troll mentality,but yours is a backward mentality.

Not true, New reports suggests it was shot down in international waters. Regardless Air space violation happens all the time on a daily base. This is nothing special, Our air space to is getting violated many times but we dont just shot it down. Shooting down a fighter jet will mean that the country will gain a bad name and will be politicly put under pressure. The brainwashed retarted syrian generals made the mistake of a life time, If Turkey declares article 4 they will face a military intervention and this time we barrely have to do anything. This will only benefit us but ofcourse a dont expect our retarded rulled neighbours to understand this.

So whoever is opposing you is a troll?Maybe I have a troll mentality,but yours is a backward mentality.

whoever ignores the facts and truth with proofs, and instead write according to her agenda, then it becomes a troll.

btw, i pay attention to the facts with proof, how that makes me 'backward', at least pick the right adjective.

Not true, New reports suggests it was shot down in international waters. Regardless Air space violation happens all the time on a daily base. This is nothing special, Our air space to is getting violated many times but we dont just shot it down. Shooting down a fighter jet will mean that the country will gain a bad name and will be politicly put under pressure. The brainwashed retarted syrian generals made the mistake of a life time, If Turkey declares article 4 they will face a military intervention and this time we barrely have to do anything. This will only benefit us but ofcourse a dont expect our retarded rulled neighbours to understand this.
I was thinking you have written a good post,but at the end with your insult,you showed who is the real retard.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom