What's new

Syrian Airdefences shot down Turkish plane

were you there? what is your source?
Every source I've read says it was near Syrian border or in Syrian waters. Say what you want to say but if it was actually in Syrian space, they had every right to shoot it down.

We dont care. Since when is Turkey a enemy of Syria?? Like if the Syrian army did not contact with the F-4 and warn them to watch out.. This is more like a theater. I am pretty sure that who gave the order to fly there and the order to shoot it down, both for benefits for NATO.
What do you mean you don't care!? If any other country's war plane came into Turkish territory, you would shoot it down without even a question.

Like I said Nothing has been confirmed; the news sources are speculations!
Lets wait for the MGK to end!

We talking about a attack on a NATO member. Ofc i know that Nato doesnt care about Turkey but Nato pushing Turkey to create a war with Syria so Nato will have a excuses to come there.

What you say is a possibility. Let more time pass to make a final judgement.

This is all about. Enough of the bullcrap foreign policy that Erdogan made.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Parties agree that an armed attack against one or more of them in Europe or North America shall be considered an attack against them all.

But incident happened in Asia!!!!!!! So, all other NATO members have no binding to participate in case of Turkey-Syria confrontation?????? Any one enlight???............

it was reported syria had older S-300 and russia gave more advanced ones.

I do not know about Bashar Al Assad's air defense network when so called "Israel" attacked its nuclear reactor or overflew his "palace". What I do know is that Bashar Al Assad has not used even 1% of the firepower against so called "Israel" that continues to occupy parts of Golan Heights that he has used on Syrian citizens protesting against his rule.

I do not know about Bashar Al Assad's air defense network when so called "Israel" attacked its nuclear reactor or overflew his "palace". What I do know is that Bashar Al Assad has not used even 1% of the firepower against so called "Israel" that continues to occupy parts of Golan Heights that he has used on Syrian citizens protesting against his rule.

Israeli planes flew over his palace and bombed his reactor no doubt the syria is stronger then libya, the syrian airforce and air defense has few modern fighters and SAM'S.

How many people did the US Predators kill in Pakistan?

It looks like the way US sunk their own ship and went war against Vietnam... I am really really doubfull of this news... Syria has no plane that can even match Phantom let alone Phantom modernized by Israel...

Oh what ship that we sunk our own that led to the Vietnam war? Please enlighten me on what ship.

Little off topic, lived near the Fulda Gap as a kid, those F-4's would go over at full after-burner, love those planes.

Back
Top Bottom