What's new

Syrian Airdefences shot down Turkish plane

i think our goverment is gonna show this incident as accident. anyway we are not prepared for this kind of war we have no modern tank yet helicopter number is low more importantly we need a ki.ck a.ss goverment to launch a retaliation op.Our Pilot is fine BTW they are coming to Turkey as we speak

When you enter a country with high numbers of air defances you must have a jamming redar on your fighter jets.

This is way israel air force could destroy up to 100 fighter jets and sams in syria territory.Not to mention the nucler reactor in 2009

and the flying around assad palace :D

Last edited by a moderator:
This is all about. Enough of the bullcrap foreign policy that Erdogan made.

Article 5 - Nato

The Parties agree that an armed attack against one or more of them in Europe or North America shall be considered an attack against them all and consequently they agree that, if such an armed attack occurs, each of them, in exercise of the right of individual or collective self-defence recognised by Article 51 of the Charter of the United Nations, will assist the Party or Parties so attacked by taking forthwith, individually and in concert with the other Parties, such action as it deems necessary, including the use of armed force, to restore and maintain the security of the North Atlantic area.

Any such armed attack and all measures taken as a result thereof shall immediately be reported to the Security Council. Such measures shall be terminated when the Security Council has taken the measures necessary to restore and maintain international peace and security .

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...-shot-down-turkish-plane-2.html#ixzz1yXu259mV

Turkey is not located in the "North Atlantic area". What happened when so called "Israel" killed Turks?

NATO is composed of puppets of USA. They follow USA, but they won't/can't do anything on their own. Sadly, this is the truth. No strong country actually calls for an 'alliance' of foreign and far off countries to take care of its defense.

Hope the pilot is safe, A no-fly zone should be established. Of course this means all anti-air defences should be destroyed.

Lets see how they work against a true coordinated attack instead of taking potshots at planes patrolling across the border.
Then NATO will face a crushing Russian attack just like Georgia did. Good thing the Bulava just entered service.

I am loving Israeli giving tips and advices to Turkey how to play role and jamming suggestion, I agree Turkey didn't learn anything without Israel or NATO cooperation. :lol:

When you enter a country with high numbers of air defances you must have a jamming redar on your fighter jets.

This is way israel air force could destroy up to 100 fighter jets and sams in syria territory.Not to mention the nucler reactor in 2009

Some Turkish Plains equipped with Israeli made EW suit

Last edited by a moderator:
Syria have shitless war planes but there air defance is a different story
Not sufficient enough to save their strategic installations from Israeli air strikes . Have they S-200 ?

Then NATO will face a crushing Russian attack just like Georgia did. Good thing the Bulava just entered service.

Russia has shown itself to be incapable of mounting any attacks on distant lands with conventional military weaponry. The more realistic situation is that NATO will not intervene because it is wrecked (because its most powerful and important members are 'wrecked'), and the fall of Bashar Al Assad can probably threaten so called "Israel".

---------------------------------------------

i have to agree with you but in our point of view it is just a recon mission we didnt intent hostile attention against syria and again i'm just a newbie i just registered :)

Nothing has been confirmed; these are speculations!
Let wait for the MGK to end....

Haven't read the article. If the plane was in Turkish territory, than Syria is at fault, but if the plane entered Syrian territory than there should be no raised eyebrows. Syria has the right to defend its territory.

Back
Top Bottom