What's new

Syrian Airdefences shot down Turkish plane

Syria 'shoots down Turkish fighter jet' - Telegraph

Apparently Syria shot the Turkish fighter down.

Some reports suggested that the Phantom's crew were rescued from the Mediterranean, supposedly in international waters, off the Turkish province of Hatay. CNN Turk reported that both men had been found alive.

But Al-Mayadeen, a Lebanon-based television channel, said that Syrian air defences had shot down the plane, allegedly while it was flying over the country's territory.

Lets not judge quickly here, we are talking about 50 Year old planes here. We shouldnt be surprized that one suddenly vanishes. Hope the pilot is oke.

Yea let us pray the pilots are safe. This is silly an old plane could have something tech wrong. I can not see why Syria and Turkey to get entangled

Turkey shouldn't have acted alone upon this. This regime has nothing to lose.

Read the article, they shot it (who knows could also be the Russian forces over there) and they also apologized. I cant describe how pissed I am, that son of a ***** Assad.

They assembled MGK. If MGK will decide to war, do they need TBMM's permission?

Read the article, they shot it (who knows could also be the Russian forces over there) and they also apologized. I cant describe how pissed I am, that son of a ***** Assad.

Do not search the problem by ASsad but your own government. That retard PM is the cause for this. His retard party and his retard foreign policiy made Turkey nothing but a retard pion country.

They assembled MGK. If MGK will decide to war, do they need TBMM's permission?

War agains who? Agains who? Agains Assad? We can not even go in to Iraq what you talking about? Bu Erdogan denen herif Turkiye'yi batiracak.

This is act of war.. 1-2 years ago Turkey was Syria's biggest trading partner and was helping it to grow economically ... and suddenly Syria started hating Turkey because they gave refuge to some needful people who wants to save their family from conflict ...

God help pilot ..

They will not go to war...

Killuminati, its the first I agree with you, AKP's foreign policy againys Syria was retarded.

Back
Top Bottom