What's new

Syrian Airdefences shot down Turkish plane

ozel_aglama_sehit.jpg

another thing is...
when they finish their crying ceremony! They should focus on analayzing HOW we managed to lose a warplane to Syria!

Olayın bu noktalara gelmesi AKP'nin suçudur. Ne güdüğü belirsiz "Özgür Suriye Ordusu"na yardım etmesinin sonucudur. Bu ayrı bir tartışma konusu.

Ama o uçağın aldığı görüntülerin muhaliflere gideceği belli, eğer sınır ihlali yapıldıysa düşürürler kardeşim, yapacak bir şeyin olmaz. Ha yok, "1 km girdi vurduk, uyarı falan da yapmadık" diyorlarsa eğer, zaten diplomatik olarak verebileceğin zarar, savaş ile verebileceğinden çok daha etkili ve güvenli olur.

Dolayısıyla senin gibi bu forumun en aklı başında adamlarından birinin, daha ne olduğu bile tam belli değilken, "bombalar yağdıralım", "81 Düzce, 82 Şam" gibi şeyler söylememesi gerekir diye düşünüyorum.

Anyway, I have just introduced my approach to the such events, While taking into consideration of diplomatic and military results of shotting a foreign aircraft down with hostality After pointed that "It was 1km inside of my territorial line", "We didn't know It was Turkish aircraft". No need to add Sam into Turkey but just has to be taken necessary military moves immediately...

As a note: 1km means "seconds" navigation time for an aircraft which is able to reach 2500km/h full speed on air.

'BU OLAYDAN SONRA BİR BAŞKA AŞAMAYA GEÇİLMİŞTİR ARTIK'

Şu konu çok önemlidir; Türkiye, Suriye meselesine her zaman meşruiyet ve hukuk temelinde yaklaştı. Suriye'nin savaş uçağımızı düşürmesi sadece Türkiye-Suriye meselesi değil, aynı zamanda uluslararası toplum-Suriye, Nato-Suriye meselesi. Suriye rejiminin eylemi uluslarası hukukun tüm dinamiklerine aykırıdır. Olayla ilgili veriler de bunu doğrulamaktadır. Türkiye yüzde yüz haklı durumdadır. Suriye rejiminin propaganda makineleri bile, bizdeki bazıları gibi Suriye'yi savunamıyor. Bu olaydan sonra başka bir aşamaya geçilmiştir artık. Şu anda önceliğimiz pilotların akibetinin belirlenmesidir.

SURİYE NATO'YA SALDIRMIŞTIR

Suriye, Türk uçağını düşürerek, uluslararası topluma, uluslararası hukuka, bölge ülkelerine, uluslararası meşruiyete ve NATO'ya saldırmıştır.”

elik: Bu olaydan sonra baka bir aamaya geilmitir - Hrriyet Gndem

Some statements but not action already...

"Attacking on NATO aircaft"
"Shoting Turkish aircraft down carried the events into another stage"

First of all, if Ataturk would be alive today, Syria wouldn't dare to shot a Turkish plane down. But even so, he was a rational man, he wouldn't act with his emotions. He would take an appropriate revenge without risking any Turkish lifes.
You guys are still at this? Buddy, you guys violated their airspace at a very critical time in Syrian history!! Did the pilot expect a red carpet and bouquets to be thrown at him?

Instead of criticizing your military's decision to send a man to his demise, you're badmouthing the Syrians for defending their own borders.

Once again Turkish posters are giving us the "your nationalism is bad, ours is perfectly justified" treatment.

Who do you think you guys are? And if you think you're something special, what gives you the right to invade someone's borders and then demand that they don't shoot the plane down? At such critical times specially.

Exactly same of my analysis!!! I knew everything is for a kurdish state build up by imperialist fkrs. ERDOGAN THAT TRAITOR PUTTING TURKEY IN TO FIRE!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys are still at this? Buddy, you guys violated their airspace at a very critical time in Syrian history!! Did the pilot expect a red carpet and bouquets to be thrown at him?

Instead of criticizing your military's decision to send a man to his demise, you're badmouthing the Syrians for defending their own borders.

Once again Turkish posters are giving us the "your nationalism is bad, ours is perfectly justified" treatment.

Who do you think you guys are? And if you think you're something special, what gives you the right to invade someone's borders and then demand that they don't shoot the plane down? At such critical times specially.

Nah, i was just expecting a little warning before shooting at it and we're talking about 1km violation, this is just unbelievable. That was a jet for fvck sake.

Well, after we learn what really happened, i will criticize either my government or Syria, believe me. I just refuse to believe Syrian claims at the moment, sorry.

I know what we are, and yes, we are something special. if you care to compare Turkey with Mideast countries, you could see it yourself :tup:

Exactly same of my analysis!!! I knew everything is for a kurdish state build up by imperialist fkrs. ERDOGAN THAT TRAITOR PUTTING TURKEY IN TO FIRE!!!

i am sorry but you believe that shitty man then you are lost ! do you know who is that so called adviser.I dont know but the way he talks reminded me to Golden Dawn Party in Greece.Only difference is that guy is obsessed with Kurds instead of Neo-Nazis.I am telling you guys not even United States Of America can create synthetic Kurdish State.That is impossible.Btw just before that speach end he says something about "Ataturk" to make point.Dont fall for that crap.

I think Turkiye should first activate the NATO on this issue, mobilize her army and then as response to Syria attack SAM batteries and destroy them. And then send a message if you mess with me again the result will be devastating for you. By doing that Turkiye can both save her honor and avoid the full scale war. This is my idea and we will see what will happen.

Edit: When we consider the current condition, I don`t think Syria responds the attack coming from Turkiye to her SAM batteries. Today, Bashar Al Assad tries to save his @ss and will not dare to go to the full scale war to Turkiye I mean NATO.

i am sorry but you believe that shitty man then you are lost ! do you know who is that so called adviser.I dont know but the way he talks reminded me to Golden Dawn Party in Greece.Only difference is that guy is obsessed with Kurds instead of Neo-Nazis.I am telling you guys not even United States Of America can create synthetic Kurdish State.That is impossible.Btw just before that speach end he says something about "Ataturk" to make point.Dont fall for that crap.

Before i discovered this video, i already posted my analysis about the situation whats going on. If you guys think that sevr is ended, you all are lost. Lozan is nothing else but a time out contract. Their whole strategic and politics are based on sevr and great israel and they will do everything to bring it alive you understand what i am talking about?? To dont see what akp is doing to the country you must be blind. Why should US start a war with Turkey while they already demolished the Turkish nation by economic and culture war and weaken the army by psycologic warfare and taked the most important commanders and generals in jail?? First they make Turkey a easy target by weaken the faith (Djihaad feelings) of the nation, then they will push Turkey to go war agains Syria and while Turkey already weaken and in a war, it would a very easy target so US and their imperialist friends will come in and devide it by their agendas. Really if Turkey again goes to war this would be 100% ölüm kalim durumu..

Durum sandiginiz'dan da vahimdir.

I think Turkiye should first activate the NATO on this issue, mobilize her army and then as response to Syria attack SAM batteries and destroy them. And then send a message if you mess with me again the result will be devastating for you. By doing that Turkiye can both save her honor and avoid the full scale war. This is my idea and we will see what will happen.

Edit: When we consider the current condition, I don`t think Syria responds the attack coming from Turkiye to her SAM batteries. Today, Bashar Al Assad tries to save his @ss and will not dare to go to the full scale war to Turkiye I mean NATO.

We dont need to attack their SAM how many times i must tell you that we have a bigger weapon, the Euphrates river. If we close it, Syria will beg to open it. You dont always need millitary actions to pressure something,

This guy is a clinical idiot and conspiracist. He still believes that Green Square capture in Libya was staged and filmed in Qatar.

Lets go back to topic. Its confirmed that it was a recon photographic jet RF-4E. That means there is no sense that it was flying at very low altitude.

Here is a Syrian account on its route:

_61094872_turkey_syria_map464.1340489527.gif

It shows 3 things:

1) Syrians tracked jet for a long period, it was not a surprise to them.
2) Jet was flying at high altitude, otherwise they were not able to track it.
3) Syrian pretty knew that it was a Turkish jet, since it flew well inside a Turkish territory and kept patrolling near the shore.

So what most probably happened that recon jet was patrolling Syrian shore outside territorial waters, then it steered a bit and was immediately shot down.

We dont need to attack their SAM how many times i must tell you that we have a bigger weapon, the Euphrates river. If we close it, Syria will beg to open it. You dont always need millitary actions to pressure something,

This is another option for sure.

Lets go back to topic. Its confirmed that it was a recon photographic jet RF-4E. That means there is no sense that it was flying at very low altitude.

Here is a Syrian account on its route:

_61094872_turkey_syria_map464.1340489527.gif

It shows 3 things:

1) Syrians tracked jet for a long period, it was not a surprise to them.
2) Jet was flying at high altitude, otherwise they were not able to track it.
3) Syrian pretty knew that it was a Turkish jet, since it flew well inside a Turkish territory and kept patrolling near the shore.

So what most probably happened that recon jet was patrolling Syrian shore outside territorial waters, then it steered a bit and was immediately shot down.

It seems logical, but we (as citizens) still do not know how it happened exactly. But i am sure we will learn what happened soon.

I have just read news here what is happening;

Prime Minister convened the second Safety Summit.

Erdogan met with Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu, Deputy Chief of Staff Gen. Hulusi Akar who is responsible to conduct the operation plan, and Undersecretary of MIT Hakan Fidan about the steps Turkiye will take against Syria in the Prime Minister's Official Residence.
-------------------------------------------

Davutoglu made phone calls with his counterparts of foreign countries

Davutoglu made ​​phone calls with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, British Foreign Secretary William Hague, the French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius,Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov, Foreign Minister of Iran Ali Akbar Saleh, the Saudi Arabian Foreign Minister Saud al-Faisal, Arab League Secretary-General Nebil Arabi, EU High Representative for Foreign Policy Catherine Ashton.
---------------------------------------

Davutoglu summoned foreign ambassadors to the ministry.

Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu summoned the ambassadors of UNSC, of NATO, and of Arab states to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Ankara.
--------------------------------------------

Pm Erdogan is going to meet with the opposition leader

PM Erdogan will meet the opposition leader of the Parliament (which means probably the government will ask authorization to declare a war against Syria. This authorization can be used or not. But the government will have the authorization to declare war)
--------------------------------------------

I hope we do not go to the full scale of war.

^

Same here. But after all these developments it is very likely.

We will learn later today what will happen. Davutoglu will have a press conferance at 10.30 Turkish time in the morning. I doubt there will be a full scale war, that won't be very beneficial for Turkish economy but a political necessarry step to take since Assad is slaughtering his own citizens day by day. Plus Assad is supporting the PKK terror organization, plus this incident. There are three reasons for Turkey to claim war. This incident is alone an act of war.
No need to be afraid, if we want to be the regional power, and if we want to have regional influence in this geography and if we want to earn the respect of millions of people in this geography, then erasing Assad is the most favourable act Turkey can take.

Edit: Geographical error

Back
Top Bottom