What's new

Syrian Airdefences shot down Turkish plane

To be honest mate I used to think it was all the Israelis fault but after having thoroughly researched the issue and seeing some of the views some of you Arabs and further convinced by your posts I am starting to think its Arab's leaders who are the problem which is leading to innocent deaths of Arabs and Muslims left right and centre

You don't have to tell me that, I already know. ;) I hope you stop acting and be yourself. King-Solomon was enough confident and honest to let it out. Anyway, this is your opinions and you don't have to tell me that in every thread. Just say whatever you want without bothering us.

@On Topic
It turned out that the plane is not F-4, it is a reconnaissance one. Any news about it's type or name?

Turkey always threat gave to Syria militarily but Syria never gave any threats to NATO US EU or to Turkey
so how can this Syria be even an issue

You don't have to tell me that, I already know. ;) I hope you stop acting and be yourself. King-Solomon was enough confident and honest to let it out. Anyway, this is your opinions and you don't have to tell me that in every thread. Just say whatever you want without bothering us.

I say it how I see it. I have noticed every single Saudi/Jordanian that has come on the forum has been very dogmatic stubborn and irrational on this forum.

On the other hand Adir and the Israeli with the funny (dictator) avatar come over very nice decent people who I would rather have a drink with or chat. Yet you Saudi/Jordan members act as you have some god given right to expect support from Pakistani Muslims immaterial of your own leaders **** ups and at times you come on to our forum and insult us and our country.

Back to topic I think and hope it could be an innocent mistake in that the Turkish pilots made a genuine mistake and Syrians are very trigger sensitive with whats going on in their country. Hopefully it will be sorted out between Turkey and Syria amicably and peacefully. We should wait before we jump to world war 3 lol

it should be more like WHY TURKEY F4 WAS INSIDE THE AIRSPACE OF SYRIA

Syria is the not the enemy of Turkey all relation was cut by Turkey from the start

and it is already a done deal SYRIA HAS SHOWN THERE PART THEY APOLOGIES FOR IT EVEN THOUGH NOT THERE FAULT

and what happened to Israeli they did not even say anything when they killed unarmed innocent Turkey people
Turkey are learning a lot from Israel , Turkey cannot do anything with out Israel

I say it how I see it. I have noticed every single Saudi/Jordanian that has come on the forum has been very dogmatic stubborn and irrational on this forum.

On the other hand Adir and the Israeli with the funny (dictator) avatar come over very nice decent people who I would rather have a drink with or chat. Yet you Saudi/Jordan members act as you have some god given right to expect support from Pakistani Muslims immaterial of your own leaders **** ups and at times you come on to our forum and insult us and our country.

Back to topic I think and hope it could be an innocent mistake in that the Turkish pilots made a genuine mistake and Syrians are very trigger sensitive with whats going on in their country. Hopefully it will be sorted out between Turkey and Syria amicably and peacefully. We should wait before we jump to world war 3 lol

I was maybe irrational when I got here in the first place. But I am starting to understand people more. You don't have to agree with me to like me. This is my opinion and your is yours, Armstrong has the same view as yours regarding Syrian Lybia and to some extend GCC but he is the best friend of mine here. I think I have never insulted you unless you consider Aran-B an insult, I reply to you with respect. That's all. Nothing personal at all. For Pakistan part, I have never expected a support from it and I think we don't need it. I just like it and hope all the best for you. Nothing more and nothing less.

I am sorry for going off topic but I had to reply.:)

Suriye Dışişleri Bakanlığı Sözcüsü Cihad Makdissi, RF-4E tipi keşif uçağının düşürülmesinin bir kaza olduğunu, kesinlikle bir saldırı olmadığını söyledi.

A Haber'in canlı yayınında soruları yanıtlayan Makdissi, "Şu an için önemli olan şu ki, Türk ve Suriyeli deniz yetkilileri pilotları bulmak için birlikte çalışıyor. Umarım pilotları en kısa zamanda buluruz ve bu olayın üstesinden geliriz. Şuna dikkat edilmeli, Türkiye'ye karşı herhangi bir düşmanlık yoktu, sadece egemenliğimiz için savunmada bulunuldu... Bu bir kaza, kesinlikle saldırı değil" dedi.

hahaha The Syrian Foreign Ministry basically says that it was an "accident" and not an "attack". Fuk off you little rat!

Aryan mate. It's not all the arabs.. Just Saudis and Emiratis who we need to take care of... Rest have a rich history and are not that gone cases!

To be honest mate I used to think it was all the Israelis fault but after having thoroughly researched the issue and seeing some of the views some of you Arabs and further convinced by your posts I am starting to think its Arab's leaders who are the problem which is leading to innocent deaths of Arabs and Muslims left right and centre.

i think the muslims can be just as bad as the jews... it just so happens the arabs are being victimized, and the jews are twisting things around and pretending they are the victims... they still think, anytime you say ANYTHING negative about jews.. its anti-semetic , has to be outlawed... they still claim 6 million jews died by hitler... when in fact, most the people that died were polish.. and not all the polish were jews either...

Don't say Syria. Bashar doesn't represent Syria anymore. Your common enemy is the regime not Syria.

Syria was Turkeys enemy from the start, even when Basshar Assads dad was in power. Syria supplys the PKK with food, weapons and more. Even the leader of the PKK fled to Syria, thinking he was safe. My point being is that Syria was Turkeys enemy from the start; no matter the leader.

Syria was Turkeys enemy from the start, even when Basshar Assads dad was in power. Syria supplys the PKK with food, weapons and more. Even the leader of the PKK fled to Syria, thinking he was safe. My point being is that Syria was Turkeys enemy from the start; no matter the leader.

no leadership changed in Syria from last 46 years just a baton handover ceremony from father to son

hahaha The Syrian Foreign Ministry basically says that it was an "accident" and not an "attack". Fuk off you little rat!

He is everything but not little nor rat...:lol:
%D9%88%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%851.jpg

I was maybe irrational when I got here in the first place. But I am starting to understand people more. You don't have to agree with me to like me. This is my opinion and your is yours, Armstrong has the same view as yours regarding Syrian Lybia and to some extend GCC but he is the best friend of mine here. I think I have never insulted you unless you consider Aran-B an insult, I reply to you with respect. That's all. Nothing personal at all. For Pakistan part, I have never expected a support from it and I think we don't need it. I just like it and hope all the best for you. Nothing more and nothing less.

I am sorry for going off topic but I had to reply.:)
yes you are right.at the begining you were so much anti persian.but now u have understood we are some people like you.
thanks

I take it back... All Arabs are f**** stiff headed mo*** :D

Back
Top Bottom