What's new

Syrian Airdefences shot down Turkish plane

weird US that care so much for turkey why did not do a damn thing for its RQ-170! plus there is other plane that we hit and we took UK SAS why no one do a damn thing about those.
the only fair fight US had was against Hitler. btw there is doubt about that being fair.
they just bark too much

RQ-170 is unmanned, was composed of 'expendable' technology (technology that we could afford to 'give away', a requirement for a drone)

It should also be noted that treating the attack as a cassus belli is as always the purview of the government on the recieving end of the attack, the US and NATO will not take specific action if Turkey does not request it.

Whatever plane you are talking about would be news to me, got links? As for that UK SAS incident, the UK decided not to escalate.

Then NATO will face a crushing Russian attack just like Georgia did. Good thing the Bulava just entered service.
LOL at believing NATO = Georgia.

When Greeks as a NATO state that has much more powerfull army than current Syria, fired a missile and shot our aircraft down on Aegean, The times' government immediately introduced a counter-reaction and sent tens of aircrat towards Athens until Turkish aircrafts shot Greek fighter/fighters down in the deep of Aegean. It was same in Kardak issue.

Today, It is backward Syria shoting down our fighter but We are talking about compensations and apologises...

Sorry but Even If you have World biggest and most capable army/technology in your hands, Without a determined and courage management, It always sucks so bad. With this way, Such a determined and proud 70 million nation falled into so Loser and desperate position thanks to some idiots who likes barking without taking any action...
There is a reason that Clemenceau said "War is much too serious a matter to be entrusted to the military." Wait till the smoke clears, formulate a response. As a NATO country, I hope it is not weak, but let it be measured.

When Greeks as a NATO state that has much more powerfull army than current Syria, fired a missile and shot our aircraft down on Aegean, The times' government immediately introduced a counter-reaction and sent tens of aircrat towards Athens until Turkish aircrafts shot Greek fighter/fighters down in the deep of Aegean. It was same in Kardak issue.

Today, It is backward Syria shoting down our fighter but We are talking about compensations and apologises...

Sorry but Even If you have World biggest and most capable army/technology in your hands, Without a determined and courage management, It always sucks so bad. With this way, Such a determined and proud 70 million nation falled into so Loser and desperate position thanks to some idiots who likes barking without taking any action...

I hate wars but I hate the prate talks as well. There is no doubt that Syria is testing Turkiye and see her limits. If you are strong then you should show how much you are strong. I remember how the Syria was panic when Turkish troops got position near the Syria. Turkiye had warned Syria and they had to expel the terrorist leader Abdullah Ocalan. Today Turkiye is much more stronger but we are doing nothing but talk.

Actually, i'm quite surprised how AKP handled this issue rationally so far. I hope this will continue and the problem will be solved without risking any Turkish soldiers or citizens lifes.

If the government can satisfy the public, without using any violence, via diplomacy, it would be best. But i'm not very hopeful about that. Especially since fates of the pilots are still unknown and, of course, because of the warmongers.

I hate wars but I hate the bald talks as well. There is no doubt that Syria is testing Turkiye and see her limits. If you are strong then you should show how much you are strong. I remember how the Syria was panic when Turkish troops got position near the Syria. Turkiye had warned Syria and they had to expel the terrorist leader Abdullah Ocalan. Today Turkiye is much more stronger but we are doing nothing but talk.

I also hate wars but Sometimes It must be prefered as a way to tell something serious to your opposition (At least, Small scale attacks on specific targets). As long as You didn't remind the respond of hostality towards Turkey not by talks but serious actions, Such events will repeat itself with a rising level.

When USA gets smacked in the face and they have no good response, they call it "stupid."

Just like Pakistan cutting off NATO supply routes to Afghanistan -- called "stupid"

Just like China crushing Philippines in South China Sea -- called "stupid" :bunny:

When did China crush the Philipines? From what I've heard we rescued them in their last war, at the same time we were rescuing China (from the Japanese)

Bir başka ülke senin savaş uçağını nedensiz yere, hiçbir uyarı vs...yapmadan vuruyor, senin orada iki tanede pilotun var, ki daha bulunamadı.

Bazılarınızda burada gelmiş masal anlatıyorsunuz.

Eğer bu olay geçiştirilirse Türkiyenin bir muz cumhuriyeti kadar bile prestiji kalmaz.

What's the big deal?It's the fault of Turkish Authorities/Pilot who violated Syrian Air space knowing fully well how delicate the situation is.It's not like Syria sent fighter jets to your air space and shot down your fighter while it was flying in Turkish Air Space.

Turkey had earlier said that its military lost radar and radio contact with the jet over the Mediterranean after it took off from Erhac Airport in the eastern province of Malatya, which borders Syria.

The Turkish military provided no details about the mission of its downed jet, but Turkish media outlets said it was on a reconnaissance flight.

Turkish media outlets are saying that the two members of the jet’s crew have been rescued, but other news agencies say the men are still missing.

Akp government continue humiliating us; The only solution is to hit some targets in syria, otherwise nothing will cover that humiliation;but if i know akp policies, they will just talk and talk.

What's the big deal?It's the fault of Turkish Authorities/Pilot who violated Syrian Air space knowing fully well how delicate the situation is.It's not like Syria sent fighter jets to your air space and shot down your fighter while it was flying in Turkish Air Space.

no they had to warn the jet, otherwise, it is a hostile attitude.

Bir başka ülke, şuan düşmanca ilişkiler içinde olduğun bir ülke senin savaş uçağını nedensiz yere, hiçbir uyarı vs...yapmadan vuruyor, senin orada iki tanede pilotun var, ki daha bulunamadı.

Bazılarınızda burada gelmiş masal anlatıyorsunuz.

Eğer bu olayda birşey yapmazsa Erdoganın kıçına tekmeyi basarlar, hatta o fanatik ampül oy atanları bile.

Without a reason? Without a warning?
Can you provide the source? No you can't, because we don't know that yet. But if your predictions are right, then you are right.

Same goes for you too, Turkish authorities haven't confirmed any violations yet. So before starting to blame someone, lets wait and see what really happened.

1km inside the Syrian territory (according to the Syrian side) does not justify this.

Yes, without a warning, and the fact that they say it was only 1km inside their territory confirms this.

What's the big deal?
Two soldiers probably died.
It's the fault of Turkish Authorities/Pilot who violated Syrian Air space knowing fully well how delicate the situation is.It's not like Syria sent fighter jets to your air space and shot down your fighter while it was flying in Turkish Air Space.
You cant justify such an attack just because the plane was in your air-space. You cant just shoot it.

Actually, i'm quite surprised how AKP handled this issue rationally so far. I hope this will continue and the problem will be solved without risking any Turkish soldiers or citizens lifes.

If the government can satisfy the public, without using any violence, via diplomacy, it would be best. But i'm not very hopeful about that. Especially since fates of the pilots are still unknown and, of course, because of the warmongers.
This is the best and most rational response so far bro.

Most ppl dont see this side of the story, and that is the weaker syria becomes, the stronger Israel gets. And weaker Syria means more load on turkey's economy, due to mass migrations, etc.

The longer the civil war continues in Syria, the weaker it becomes due to that bastard assad's butchering his own people, but the biggest beneficiary out of all is actually Israel.

And everyone knows Syria is not a natural enemy of Turkey, but Israel is...not only religiously but geo-politically. because the weaker and indefencable Israel neighbouring countries become, the more closer her dreams of ruling from the Niles to the Euphrates gets.

Israel is not a "natural enemy" of Turkey, in fact it's a natural ally of Turkey, which it was before Erdogan.

While Syria have been hostile against Turkey since it's existence, openly harboring pkk terrorists.

Back
Top Bottom