What's new

Syria - Muslims & Christians reunited in al-Qusair

Is that not a little harsh my friend. Even for him?:cheesy: I get your point though. But as of now such individuals are residing and propagandizing against my people and Islam. At least if something of it was constructive but most of the time it is just nonsense like his latest post aimed to me. Says it all really.

To be honest he deserves it...he hates everybody ... and islam n muslims in general..

It's amusing to see, how some of you try to divert attention from the main topic of this thread:

The Syrian Army are the good guys, the rebels are the bad guys, and most Sunni Syrians oppose the rebels!

It's amusing to see, how some of you try to divert attention from the main topic of this thread:

The Syrian Army are the good guys, the rebels are the bad guys, and most Sunni Syrians oppose the rebels!

No, they despise the Assad's regime and the Mullahs'

We should deport you as well while we are at it.

I would even be willing to finance your one-way ticket back home.

9ty17eM.gif

we should deport you from this forum better!
As we are a free country and free people with respect and entitlement for each other opinion. What you have a typical we against them mentality and if someone does not agree with your views they automatically earn the tag of enemy!

No, they despise the Assad's regime and the Mullahs'

During Assad era sunni's were not forced to sell their teenage daughters to fat arab sheikhs in sham marriages to make a survival. So even if they despised the Assad regime they regret it now.

Is that not a little harsh my friend. Even for him?:cheesy: I get your point though. But as of now such individuals are residing and propagandizing against my people and Islam. At least if something of it was constructive but most of the time it is just nonsense like his latest post aimed to me. Says it all really.

This website is called Pakistan Defense Forum and I am entitled to speak against any menace threatening the country including one which originates from any part of Arabia or GCC.

Syria today, Pakistan tomorrow.

The fight in Syria is actually a campaign against Russia and Iran, engineered by the west and funded by GCC.
Its repeat of Afghanistan 2.0 - where most of the native Afghani's fled the violence while foreigner fighter took positions in the name of Grand jihad and islamic ummah cause! All thanks to delusional people who have believed in religion as a political force.

Free thinking and free opinion is an entitlement in civilized country and your desperate attempts to enforce your way of thinking and opinion with a "we against them" mentality is reminiscent of stone age.

This website is called Pakistan Defense Forum and I am entitled to speak against any menace threatening the country including one which originates from any part of Arabia or GCC.

Syria today, Pakistan tomorrow.

The fight in Syria is actually a campaign against Russia and Iran, engineered by the west and funded by GCC.
Its repeat of Afghanistan 2.0 - where most of the native Afghani's fled the violence while foreigner fighter took positions in the name of Grand jihad and islamic ummah cause! All thanks to delusional people who have believed in religion as a political force.

Free thinking and free opinion is an entitlement in civilized country and your desperate attempts to enforce your way of thinking and opinion with a "we against them" mentality is reminiscent of stone age.

Very interesting story, but you forgot that you told me you want all
shias killed after you opened a thread about their sectarian crimes in Iraq last year.
You hate them but support them in Syria, so no one cantakes you seriously.

Why should I take a member seriously that propagandize against my people and country while living in it? You are basically living off my country while propagandizing against it. That's called treason in all cultures.

Don't like the smell of the bakery then go and find another one. Very simple.

Especially since I and others have caught you lying several times while proving it as well. Do you remember the thread you make about a "supposed cleric" who said something, don't really remember the exact context, not important either, but I proved you that it was a fake twitter profile that ridiculed clerics and I posted it in the beginning but despite that you continued your propaganda.

There have been a lot of cases where you have done something similar and insulted my people (Arabs) and my religion (Islam) in a non-constructive way.

I did not know that spreading propaganda and insulting a certain ethnicity and religion was allowed here. That is not my experience!

Correction.
These individuals (HezboShaitan, Shiite Iran) pose a threat to the national security of ‘all Sunni Arab countries’ from always. Except for the blind or naive - which living in Fantasyland (Majority of Sunni Arab)-.
Correct but the only country that can pose big threat is Bahrain because it's the only Shia majority with Suuni ruler. That's why they need the GGC's help to handle them. The rest can handle those minority in their own country. You know, everyone woke up so they are watching the Shias carefully.

Very interesting story, but you forgot that you told me you want all
shias killed after you opened a thread about their sectarian crimes in Iraq last year.
You hate them but support them in Syria, so no one cantakes you seriously.

I dont take sides based on sectarian issues - this is your black and white mentality which interprets it as such.

Shia clerics of Iraq needs to be punished for inciting communal riots and mass murder of fellow Iraqi citizens due to motivations from 7th century doctrine.

Similary the wahabi/salafacist clerics are playing the same role in Syria in co-op with Alquaida and Al Nusra.

If someone is Shia or Sunni, its not my concerns but if they are pimping the country to foreign influence in the name of their holy religion then it is every bit my problem and I will not accept anything less than a concentration camp with gas chambers for them. Even to let these people breath is a waste of already precious atmospheric oxygen.

Correction.

These individuals (HezboShaitan, Shiite Iran) pose a threat to the national security of ‘all Sunni Arab countries’ from always. Except for the blind or naive - which living in Fantasyland (Majority of Sunni Arab)-.

No side is angel, both are engaged in long term proxy war against each other. Afghanistan was first battle ground and Syria is second.

we should deport you from this forum better!
As we are a free country and free people with respect and entitlement for each other opinion. What you have a typical we against them mentality and if someone does not agree with your views they automatically earn the tag of enemy!

During Assad era sunni's were not forced to sell their teenage daughters to fat arab sheikhs in sham marriages to make a survival. So even if they despised the Assad regime they regret it now.

Hi again,

I don't know what people you exactly are talking about TBQH, however, KSA kept its mouth shut till Feb 2012 when it started supplying weapons to the FSA.

I would expect someone like yourself to condemn the Iranians who were involved since day 1 ,but IDK where your head is at.

Anywho, Using women for pleasure is something immoral.

Back
Top Bottom