What's new

Syria blames Turkey for suicide bombing

what does Shies has to do with, so you're saying the Sunni countries such as Jordan and Turkey and GCC along with WEST and ZIONIST ARE TEAMING UP BECAUSE SYRIA IS UNITED, yeah that makes since to me, Iran Lebanon and Iraq support the resistance and the last Arab Strong hold, unlike the other countries in bed with the west.

Arab strong hold? for what purpose? to fight with Israel? Or to rule the Syrian people with iron fist. The brutal dictator will be toppled and he is not inevitable like his other counterparts. Syria has never been united only the guns of Al-Assad kept that united and the same guns are turning the side that is natural process. If you read the history you will several akin cases. Neither Iraq nor Lebanon Supports Al-Assad only Hezbollah, Al-Maliki and like minded Shies are supporting him, do not put the whole country of Lebanon and Iraq in that bracket.

Arab strong hold? for what purpose? to fight with Israel? Or to rule the Syrian people with iron fist. The brutal dictator will be toppled and he is not inevitable like his other counterparts. Syria has never been united only the guns of Al-Assad kept that united and the same guns are turning the side that is natural process. If you read the history you will several akin cases. Neither Iraq nor Lebanon Supports Al-Assad only Hezbollah, Al-Maliki and like minded Shies are supporting him, do not put the whole country of Lebanon and Iraq in that bracket.

Alright then, no one support Syria, its Syria vs the World, and we will fight this war alone, we don't need no one, we don't want the west or anyone else, this is our war, we dont cry to UN and ask the NATO for help like the so called FSA, a revolution should only be fought by the people without the UN help, if it was real revolution. BTW, all the missiles in Hezbollah that won the 2006 war was Syrian made, this is the resistance and Gaza also.

Syria never said such thing, we know who did it, the terrorists, however Turkey is partner in crime for supporting terrorism and terrorists in Syria.
Karma is a b.tch, isn't she? After years of supporting PKK terror, resulting in thousands of innocent people's deaths you have absolutely no right to blame us for things happening to your rotten state.

Go deal with your problems instead of b.tching to Turkey.

Syria never said such thing, we know who did it, the terrorists, however Turkey is partner in crime for supporting terrorism and terrorists in Syria.

Do you remember the days when Syrian regime supported PKK, which caused tens of thousands of lives in Turkey? Well, you should remember because Syrian regime is still supporting them in the nothern parts of Syria with the name of PYD.

^ those of you who claiming that Syria supports the PKK, its all false, all relations ended back in the 80's since the last almost war incident between Turkey and Syria. so stop your BS, Turkish government taking orders from the West, we all know how Syria and Turkey relations were, we had open borders, but Turkey decided to follow the west.

^ those of you who claiming that Syria supports the PKK, its all false, all relations ended back in the 80's since the last almost war incident between Turkey and Syria. so stop your BS, Turkish government taking orders from the West, we all know how Syria and Turkey relations were, we had open borders, but Turkey decided to follow the west.

80's?? Who are you trying to fool? A. Ocalan, who was the leader of PKK, was deported by Hafez Al Assad after Turkey openly threatened to declare war at Syria in 1998.

If Bashar Al Assad had been able to be wise enough to listen to Turkey's advices and let a peacefull and fair elections in Syria when the uprising began, there would still have been open borders between Turkey and Syria.

And please don't try to accuse us of following west, while your dictator butchering people in Syria.

Alright then, no one support Syria, its Syria vs the World, and we will fight this war alone, we don't need no one, we don't want the west or anyone else, this is our war, we dont cry to UN and ask the NATO for help like the so called FSA, a revolution should only be fought by the people without the UN help, if it was real revolution. BTW, all the missiles in Hezbollah that won the 2006 war was Syrian made, this is the resistance and Gaza also.

Hezbollah never won and can not win the war against Israel or against any organized armed force in the world. the war in 2006 was fought inside the Lebanon not inside Israel.yes Hezbollah fought well in 2006 with its Gorilla tactics and caused significant damage to Israel but Lebanon and its people faced huge damage, that was much more than Israel. I admire the resistance but Hezbollah is the State within state and that system is unnatural and will not remain effective for long.

80's?? Who are you trying to fool? A. Ocalan, who was the leader of PKK, was deported by Hafez Al Assad after Turkey openly threatened to declare war at Syria in 1998.

If Bashar Al Assad had been able to be wise enough to listen to Turkey's advices and let a peacefull and fair elections in Syria when the uprising began, there would still have been open borders between Turkey and Syria.

And please don't try to accuse us of following west, while your dictator butchering people in Syria.

You can see it was a typo because i mentioned the almost war incident, anyways Alasad have done more then enough, he fulfilled all the requirements and demands of the people, more then 70 laws and bills were passed in the first month of the issue, you are talking about elections, here are the problem with that, the Syrian Constitution didn't have any elections law at all, so how can there be elections if the Constitution doesn't allow it? second, can you name me one popular candidate to face Alasad? third, election can't happen in one month, neither in one year without a proper law, therefore the new Constitution was established, however now Syria is not ready for elections because of this chaos caused by those terrorists, and yes The WEST Is supporting those terrorists including Turkey, GCC and etc. Turkey knows that there is no such thing as FSA, there is terrorists groups such as Jbht AlNasara a branch of Al Qaeda, Jund Alsham, and etc, all of those are the ones who committed those crimes and murdered innocent people, tell me this, why every massacre happens ONE NIGHT BEFORE UN SECURITY COUNCIL MEETING? and why would the government ask for more trouble from the world? you need to think outside the box, Turkish government is just a tool for the west, Erdogan is trying hard to please the EU so he can become a member. enough said, Syria is now at war, a war against the terrorism and the countries who support terrorism. And if you have problem with Alasad, it's not with Bashar Alasad. WAKE UP PEOPLE.

SyrianLion, i agree with you in the most cases bro but dont tell me that Syria didnt give home and well security to Ocalan. Ocalan managed the PKK the most of his years from Syria. And helping these kurds means directly a threat for Syria because they want devide North Syria to.

SyrianLion, i agree with you in the most cases bro but dont tell me that Syria didnt give home and well security to Ocalan. Ocalan managed the PKK the most of his years from Syria. And helping these kurds means directly a threat for Syria because they want devide North Syria to.
I said it, during Hafez Alasad the PKK was supported by the government but it ended in the late 90's, however Bashar Alasad has nothing to do with them at all.

We know that, Esad licking everybody's shits. These way Israel likes to Esad also America. Russia support him for their naval base. Iran support it for sectarian.

Don't fatigue to tell, please. We are satiated for dirty lies!

For him Bashar Al-Assad is a saint, never did anything wrong and an infallible personality.

For him Bashar Al-Assad is a saint, never did anything wrong and an infallible personality.

I never claimed that, but i will say this, he is a hero, he is the only man who is facing the whole world, many nations tried to bring him down, but they fail badly, because he has and will always have MILLIONS BEHIND HIM.

I never claimed that, but i will say this, he is a hero, he is the only man who is facing the whole world, many nations tried to bring him down, but they fail badly, because he has and will always have MILLIONS BEHIND HIM.
Gadafi and his supporters also thought that they will never fail and the end he met every one saw and Assad case will be no different I give a dam about what the world of kufr has to say but his own majority syrians want him gone most want him dead but other want him gone in any way and Syrians should not blame any other because their brutality and their cruel acts are resulting in suicide bombings

With due respect ha has already decide his fate.Either he will be killed or he will flee to another country no other way for him.

With due respect ha has already decide his fate.Either he will be killed or he will flee to another country no other way for him.

Back
Top Bottom