What's new

Syria blames Turkey for suicide bombing

With due respect ha has already decide his fate.Either he will be killed or he will flee to another country no other way for him.

With due respect ha has already decide his fate.Either he will be killed or he will flee to another country no other way for him.

What you're saying is like the devil dream of living in heaven. enough said.

Gadafi and his supporters also thought that they will never fail and the end he met every one saw and Assad case will be no different I give a dam about what the world of kufr has to say but his own majority syrians want him gone most want him dead but other want him gone in any way and Syrians should not blame any other because their brutality and their cruel acts are resulting in suicide bombings
Yeah Gadahfi has supporters and Mubarak also did, but they didn't exceed a million, however in Syria it's different more then 80% support Alasad. Take a look at this

We all took the oath to defend Syria and Alasad

and much more Syrians Rally - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
What you're saying is like the devil dream of living in heaven. enough said.

Yeah Gadahfi has supporters and Mubarak also did, but they didn't exceed a million, however in Syria it's different more then 80% support Alasad. Take a look at this

We all took the oath to defend Syria and Alasad

and much more Syrians Rally - YouTube

Esad is Nusayri and Nusayri only 15% population with Armenian in Syria. 80% Sunni and %5 other minority.Esad allways suppressed to Sunni in Syria! Esad family have killed 100.000+ people only in 40 years and a lot of people thrown in the jail.

%80 Syrian people Supports to Esad? Huh! Are you kidding us ? maybe %5-10 people support him for their fear. All syrian people Nusayri, Christians and Sunni don't like to Esad and they are want to fall of Esad!

Last edited by a moderator:
[TR]AHMET;3202763 said:
Esad is Nusayri and Nusayri only 15% population with Armenian in Syria. 80% Sunni and %5 other minority.Esad allways suppressed to Sunni in Syria! Esad family have killed 100.000+ people only in 40 years and a lot of people thrown in the jail.

%80 Syrian people Supports to Esad? Huh! Are you kidding us ? maybe %5-10 people support him for their fear. All syrian people Nusayri, Christians and Sunni don't like to Esad and they are want to fall of Esad!

Look at your ignorant perspective, all you talk about is religion and stuff, that's noy how it works in Syria. And like I said before if the Syrian people are against Alasad, Alasad would not last a minute, the people support him which is why he is still in power, his power is from the people. Anyways, Sunnis are not suppressed how can a majority be suppressed ? look at the prime minister, the Parliament, and etc most are Sunnies, anyways in Syria it doesn't matter what you are because we believe in Religion is for GOD, and the NATION is for ALL.

Look at your ignorant perspective, all you talk about is religion and stuff, that's noy how it works in Syria. And like I said before if the Syrian people are against Alasad, Alasad would not last a minute, the people support him which is why he is still in power, his power is from the people. Anyways, Sunnis are not suppressed how can a majority be suppressed ? look at the prime minister, the Parliament, and etc most are Sunnies, anyways in Syria it doesn't matter what you are because we believe in Religion is for GOD, and the NATION is for ALL.

Look Esad supporter,

Let me explain that, why thosands syrian generals and soldiers run away from Esad's army? and why Syrian people fighting against Esad ?

Free Syrian Army includes only Syrian soldiers and Syrian people but Esad's army includes Russian military operators, Hizbullah terorists, Iran special forces, Shebbihas and others...

I wish for a stable Syria after Asad has gone. Less casualty, less suffering, more stability, thats all I care for.

I guess here is propaganda platform agains suriye-syria. Turkish people can't accept mistakes whose by their government. Do you realy believe our country that turkey can not wrong policy? Does USA order to us? Why Tayyip Erdoğan and Fethullah Gülen supporting to sunni part of islam? Is can be for israel national interests? do you know what israil policy is? israil believe that iran-shie müslim is demon, an israeli writer who living in izmir told me before 6 years ago. according to him, we are responsable to privent to iran-shie müslim. According to him, sünni müslim countries are acceptable for israel and this countries conformist-competable the west, but iran, syria hizbullah and shie part of ırak-q unacceptable and must be destroy by us. Us is first of all Turkey and after others puppet muslim countries that sunni. I don't telling story about crazy writer, his name is Errol Gellardin. He was born in izmir, he is members jewish group for turkey and israel relationship platform. He was talking me like orderer, brother yavuzhan, you should know that your duty, if we done it, that couse crisis, but you are done it, everybody will say domestic affairs between müslims parts.... he said that in public domain, newer hide his oppinion... now turkey again syria, iran and shie part of ırak-q. This decision have made by Fethullah GÜLEN and Tayyip Erdoğan.

That is utterly illogical, he is still alive and ruling whatever territory in his control, because of his family and clan of Nuseyris that strongly holds Army and intelligence services. 80 % support for a dictator who rules the country through barrel of gun is extremely nonsense. You are so sure of 80 % support because Al-Assad used to get more than 95% of votes in the most free and fair elections in the world:no:.

That is utterly illogical, he is still alive and ruling whatever territory in his control, because of his family and clan of Nuseyris that strongly holds Army and intelligence services. 80 % support for a dictator who rules the country through barrel of gun is extremely nonsense. You are so sure of 80 % support because Al-Assad used to get more than 95% of votes in the most free and fair elections in the world:no:.

Considering the recent statements from Turkish officials, especially the Chief of Staff's, it is highly possible. An ordinary man can not approach that much to the ministers who were probably heavly guarded.

Anyhow suicide bombing is one of the most disgusting way of attack and i hope that our government has nothing to do with this.

Considering the recent statements from Turkish officials, especially the Chief of Staff's, it is highly possible. An ordinary man can not approach that much to the ministers who were probably heavly guarded.

Anyhow suicide bombing is one of the most disgusting way of attack and i hope that our government has nothing to do with this.

FSA leader who live in Turkey's border claim that "attack is operated by us". Unfortunatelly Turkey's with terrorist attack... SUBJECT is our country; Turkey supporter terrorism... I can't believe that... Nothing are show, we are responsable every death.

FSA leader who live in Turkey's border claim that "attack is operated by us". Unfortunatelly Turkey's with terrorist attack... SUBJECT is our country; Turkey supporter terrorism... I can't believe that... Nothing are show, we are responsable every death.
Why so surprised, all of you.
Nobody cared when erdo. called Hamas leader "brother", hugged him in front of cameras. Becuase of media-fed hatred towards israel nobody spoke anything about it. isn't it hypocrisy?

You have chosen an adminstration without honor values and with absolutely no principles. You elected him, now watch him destroy every value this nation has.

Nationalism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Albert Einstein stated that "Nationalism is an infantile disease... It is the measles of mankind." [61][62][63]

Our president of the republic ABDULLAH GÜL's explaination about terrorist attack which in 17 june is like a congrat for terrorist. Islamic fanatic organisation AKP destroyed all of TURKEY's rules, principle, and moralities... Fanatic Islamic government targeting declaration of war against all of USA's enemies or competitors such as Syria, Iran, Irak and finally Azerbaijan, Russia and China...:mod: Abdullah Gul claim that Syria's government has been illegal recently, so that this affair shows finish ESAD and environment. He is a joke, he imagines himself is government man :) our media and press supporting to him and his maniac policy too. turkey is being converted to carnaval...:partay::pop: thank you fanatic islamist citizens, thanks to you, USA is proud of you good terrorist...

Our president of the republic ABDULLAH GÜL's explaination about terrorist attack which in 17 june is like a congrat for terrorist. Islamic fanatic organisation AKP destroyed all of TURKEY's rules, principle, and moralities... Fanatic Islamic government targeting declaration of war against all of USA's enemies or competitors such as Syria, Iran, Irak and finally Azerbaijan, Russia and China...:mod: Abdullah Gul claim that Syria's government has been illegal recently, so that this affair shows finish ESAD and environment. He is a joke, he imagines himself is government man :) our media and press supporting to him and his maniac policy too. turkey is being converted to carnaval...:partay::pop: thank you fanatic islamist citizens, thanks to you, USA is proud of you good terrorist...
Are you against Islamists of your country?or AKP?Why are you blaming GÜL here?

Hasan Türkmani was killed in terrorist attack. He was a Turkic origin citizen and top general of syrian army. He was mindful and conscious about his origin that Turk and loyal for syria. Once time he said to his father (his wife's father) "take this cash and if you want, you can go to pilgrimage" (hac), his father taken cash but answer him, "yes could be, but I want visit to gazi Mustafa Kemal (means Anıtkabir-ATATÜRK's tomb) instead of pilgrimage...

Yesterday, Murat Bardakçı who writer on haberturk press, explaned some information about terrorist in syria. According to him, these terrorist activities operated by some turkic people so that we have to support them.

Back
Top Bottom