What's new

Symbolic Funeral Of Pakistan Cricket Team

B-WaVEzCMAAzAvw.jpg
Shoaib maqsood was worst pick against Sarfraz alaam. I always thought Sarfraz Alam was going to play inzi role in this WC. And they dropped a constant fighter

you couldn't be more wrong... few good players who never got a chance because of the corruption in the pcbs... what business does a piece of shit journalist like najam seethe have in running the cricket board?? **** najam seethe, **** any son of bitch who defends the pakistani cricket team.
Qamar who is this Najam Seethe about whom all the Pakistanis 're talking about? an ex cricketer?

Qamar who is this Najam Seethe about whom all the Pakistanis 're talking about? an ex cricketer?
Well he is the one who is former president of PCB and he is also anchor on Geo tv , and lots of people believe that he had links with BLA as well, most of Pakistanis has doubts on his loyalty to pakistan .

Well he is the one who is former president of PCB and he is also anchor on Geo tv , and lots of people believe that he had links with BLA as well, most of Pakistanis has doubts on his loyalty to pakistan .
Does he still head the selection committee?

actually Shoaibi said that bhai ma yah nae kehta kay jheetoo, runs bana ker haro, koe baat nahi... this team is a mess, they dont even play..

:lol:
Solaah sau rupay ka pocha!!
I loved the way he said "kabbadi dekhloonga par cricket nai dekhunga". :lol:
Hilarious!!
because we are prettier :lol:
I swear Rega jha ne naak katwa di!! :lol:
Hehe
Some of my frens abused her, even i did that to her on the forum. :ashamed:
No denying the fact that Pakistani gals 're good looking :yes4: but that doesnt make Indians ugly.Isnt it?:rolleyes1:
I guess Ms.Rega jha's definition of beauty is incongruous to others in India. Lol
That cartoon!
he a reporter who got appoint as the cricket board chairman
Oh!
Pretty much like Rajiv Shukla in BCCI. @JanjaWeed wasn't Rajiv Shukla a journo who made it to politics and then to BCCI managemnet??
Or did I get it all wrong?
Btw don't miss the video posted by @Leader , it was really funny. :D

Oh!
Pretty much like Rajiv Shukla in BCCI. @JanjaWeed wasn't Rajiv Shukla a journo who made it to politics and then to BCCI managemnet??
No..Rajiv Shukla is just a bazaru journalist...Najam Sethi is a top notch jurno!:D

I already said on Forum Pakistan is worst team ever...they are good for tv ads and collecting huge checks cut their pay checks and only pay them when they play a match and that too should be around 50,000/- only.

Before WC I said four teams New Zealand, Australia, South Africa and indian would be in semi finals...SA has still chance they won 1 match atleast.

Pak can go fk themselves they should be banned for life...no one should point finger at team management or PCB it is our players who are scared and unfit mentally and physically only them to be blamed.

Somebody told me he saw this thing on the national news. :lol:

:lol:
Solaah sau rupay ka pocha!!
I loved the way he said "kabbadi dekhloonga par cricket nai dekhunga". :lol:
Hilarious!!

I swear Rega jha ne naak katwa di!! :lol:
Hehe
Some of my frens abused her, even i did that to her on the forum. :ashamed:
No denying the fact that Pakistani gals 're good looking :yes4: but that doesnt make Indians ugly.Isnt it?:rolleyes1:
I guess Ms.Rega jha's definition of beauty is incongruous to others in India. Lol
That cartoon!

Oh!

was just kidding.. :)

Back
Top Bottom