What's new

Syed Zaid Hamid - Inside Story ( US report against ISI ) - eyesopner

i havent helped but laugh on the stupidity of Indians here. Ok let me ask something, What specefic ZH said in the talk show that india find laughing? We are talking on the contents of Video here not about the personality. ZH carried himself in the interview with upmost dignity and didn't carried away.

Word of advice, don't poke in the matters where there is no INDIA mention in it and second thing, Keep your stupid and idiotic comments on topic which is ZH discussing about leak nato report, if he made stupid or idiotic claims then make fun of him and if not, then don't bother yourself to present your self as clowns and jokers nd no need to bring what or what nor ZH has said in the past. If he is appearing on AL-Jazeera, he is considered worthy by Al-jazeera to present PoV of . So put some sanity and common sense in your brain so that you may know what is On topic discussion and what is off topic discussion

ya we know those millions of pakistanis and their kinds also, one question, would you,the ppl who thanked your think tank level post and the rest MILLIONS would vote for zaid zaman hamid if he contests in forth coming elections???

Oh, again you know those "Millions" better than me? :whistle:

Well, I can't say about others, but the question of voting for him comes later, first, there's no chance of him getting into Politics, he's an ideologue, not a politician, he has been asked many times to enter into politics, but has always refused. Let me tell you something, many prominent Politicians were keen to get him into their parties in 2010 when his popularity was cruising up like a rocket. He always refused to play any role in politics, rather he believe in influencing policy makers of the country, which I think he's doing quite well.

i havent helped but laugh on the stupidity of Indians here. Ok let me ask something, What specefic ZH said in the talk show that india find laughing? We are talking on the contents of Video here not about the personality. ZH carried himself in the interview with upmost dignity and didn't carried away.

Word of advice, don't poke in the matters where there is no INDIA mention in it and second thing, Keep your stupid and idiotic comments on topic which is ZH discussing about leak nato report, if he made stupid or idiotic claims then make fun of him and if not, then don't bother yourself to present your self as clowns and jokers nd no need to bring what or what nor ZH has said in the past. If he is appearing on AL-Jazeera, he is considered worthy by Al-jazeera to present PoV of . So put some sanity and common sense in your brain so that you may know what is On topic discussion and what is off topic discussion

Please contact the system administration team. Your status is still reflecting as full member and not moderator..

Messiah of simpletons, repeating illogical arguments based on those voices in the head.

^Messaih of ignorants, repeating illogical arguments based on those simpleton DNA's in you which still can't figure out what Zaid Hamid said was logical or illogical in the OP video and those 4000+ posts you made gives the impression they all are based on illogical deduction and inference.

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

Please contact the system administration team. Your status is still reflecting as full member and not moderator..

I don't have to contact moderators to put some common sense in our respected indian members here which seem uncommon in them. I can fully do this honor myself :)

excellent Zaid Hamid ..keep it up....The US deserves the same answer from all Pakistanis....:smokin:

I see the target audience replied to my post and thanked that reply. Simpletons are predictable.

yeah ! may be he is also right about Pakistani flag flying over red fort.and radio pakistan from delhi :unsure:

He is not the first person to talk about this. Pakistan and India are bound to have a final conflict. Try reading what Mahatma Gandhi said. May be you would believe him bit more than Zaid.

He is not the first person to talk about this. Pakistan and India are bound to have a final conflict. Try reading what Mahatma Gandhi said. May be you would believe him bit more than Zaid.

For our own motherland a junction of the two great systems, Hinduism and Islam — Vedantic brain and Islamic body — is the only hope. I see in my mind's eye the future perfect India rising out of this chaos and strife, glorious and invincible, with Vedantic brain and Islamic body.

The Hindus may get the credit for arriving at Advaitism earlier than other races, they being an older race than either the Hebrew or the Arab; yet practical Advaitism, which looks upon and behaves towards all mankind as one's own soul, is yet to be developed among the Hindus universally. On the other hand, our experience is that if ever the followers of any religion approach to this equality in an appreciable degree on the plane of practical work-a-day life — it may be quite unconscious generally of the deeper meaning and the underlying principle of such conduct, which the Hindus as a rule so clearly perceive — it is those of Islam and Islam alone.

Therefore we are firmly persuaded that without the help of practical Islam, the theories of Vedantism, however fine and wonderful they may be, are entierely valuless to the vast mass of mankind. We want to lead mankind to the place where there is neither the Vedas nor the Bible nor the Koran; yet this has to be done by harmonizing the Vedas, the Bible, and the Koran. Mankind ought to be taught that religions are but the varied expressions of the Religion which is Oneness, so that each may choose the path that suits him best.

By Swami Vivekananda ( 1863 – 1902)

In Northern India

Yes we love him so much that we want him to become President of Pakistan .:pakistan:

I know! I know! He already is the President of Pakistan in everyone of your nightmares.:victory:

I had told you guys... Indians are totally obsessed.:coffee:

Jazba-e-Mard-e-Mujahid!

Zaid Hamid for president! :pakistan:

Let's have an airport or two in his name, shall we? ;)

ZA.One

ZH is a representative of Pakistan's Military establishment. Everything he says is to promote the agenda of Military establishment. The real reason, I think, he was brought in the lime light was to create a nationalistic zeal in Pakistani youth (and probably create a youth militia) and prepare them for the eventuality which is threatened upon us from our long time ally US of A.

He is using the Ahadith-e-Nabavi (PBUH) to forward that agenda. Neither he nor Pakistani army would be interested in a Ghazwa-e-Hind which probably has already taken place hundreds of years back.

The most important thing is that these are Ahadith, their authenticity has always been question; a million of them were fabricated and a plenty of them are in direct contradiction to Quran and if you think that makes the Prophet (PBUH) the biggest denier of Quran. Think about it, is that even possible!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom