What's new

Syed Ali Shah Geelani praises militants who killed Colonel MN Rai

we should do as there are certain human mandate being a human
Yes, to an extent that is correct. But I said the worst was to celebrate. I will look elsewhere and do nothing and try to feel nothing if something happens of that type. It's a hard choice, a bitter choice and goes against almost everything that I stand for.

Damn, When some terrorists has killed their kids at school they become bad terrorists.But these same people will praise some terrorists as freedom fighters when they killed our security forces !!

Beyond double standards ...

In fact if we promise to give a Hindu/Buddhist or Sikh funeral to jihadis, there will be NO jihadi...other than suicide bombers of course.

Or we could adopt Israeli practice of burying terrorists in Pig Skin.

Or we could go full Hannibal lecter/Verger on terrorists.

tumblr_inline_n50ryvfZQS1rnite0.png

Snapshot from: Hannibal(TV Series) Season 2​

I never understood why we even give a proper funeral to terrorists. Govt spent months looking for place to bury 26/11 Jihadis with home minister Shinde making stupid comments like "they came to India with arms so they would be buried on Indian soil". Why not just toss their bodies in garbage incinerator and be done with it. Why waste thousands of man hours in search of a suitable burial place?

Giving there life every now and then.. How much more seriousness do you want..
Well they do it now and then, shows their inconsistency. If those who want Azadi come at once we will give them Real Azadi.

Kashmiris are short-sighted. Independent Kashmir cannot survive on its own.

Yes, to an extent that is correct. But I said the worst was to celebrate. I will look elsewhere and do nothing and try to feel nothing if something happens of that type. It's a hard choice, a bitter choice and goes against almost everything that I stand for.
Fair enough, I still expect ppl to follow humanity even at worst case....

Well they do it now and then, shows their inconsistency. If those who want Azadi come at once we will give them Real Azadi.

Yap i know.. by killing them.... by the way i see a hypocrite yindu mentality growing in indian punjab.. good going

Back
Top Bottom