What's new

Syed Ali Shah Geelani praises militants who killed Colonel MN Rai

It was crocodile tears, who are you kidding? :rolleyes:

Crocodile tears ? Do I need to share my fb n WhatsApp post where my fellow Indians were paying tributes to the ill fated Pakistan kids without the knowledge of any Pakistanis?
You can come up with the theories to ridicule our genuine solidarity however I don't expect anything from terrorists sympathizers in return.....

Crocodile tears ? Do I need to share my fb n WhatsApp post where my fellow Indians were paying tributes to the ill fated Pakistan kids without the knowledge of any Pakistanis?
You can come up with the theories to ridicule our genuine solidarity however I don't expect anything from terrorists sympathizers in return.....
We were mistaken. It was our mistake. We should have at best stayed away, remained apathetic or at worst, celebrated it.

Geelani should be killed by some patriotic, nationalist Indians who need to take the law and justice into their own hands. The fact that this guy gets treatment in Delhi, lives a comfortbale life and get to spew shit while living in India.....is testament to the weak will and identity of India/Indians. Indians should do a million man march in front of the hosptial where this fukker is getting treatment. Videotape it and put it on the web for all to see. Kashmir can never get the same amount of ppl to march if all Indians unite and march!

Buddhe ke kabr mein paao latke hue hai.

Why kill him when he is about to die in few months?

Damn, When some terrorists has killed their kids at school they become bad terrorists.But these same people will praise some terrorists as freedom fighters when they killed our security forces !!

A simple thing ... '' LET KASHMIRI's CHOOSE WHAT THEY WANT,,,, A FAIR REFERENDUM IS WHAT THEY NEED'' why the heck is indian people are so afraid for giving them the right to decide.. LET THEM DECIDE... Or Else don't call urself democracy..

In fact if we promise to give a Hindu/Buddhist or Sikh funeral to jihadis, there will be NO jihadi...other than suicide bombers of course.

A simple thing ... '' LET KASHMIRI's CHOOSE WHAT THEY WANT,,,, A FAIR REFERENDUM IS WHAT THEY NEED'' why the heck is indian people are so afraid for giving them the right to decide.. LET THEM DECIDE... Or Else don't call urself democracy..
No we won't let Kashmiris choose what they want, No referendum will be given to them. We are not scared, its just that we don't care about what Pakistan demands. We will decide for them and yet we will call oursellf the biggest democracy.

Syed Gillani is a true lion
10606254_552415601560357_3924382953420962270_n.png

We won't compromise our land for the sake of democracy and what the fck is democracy, it mean little to us.

When a 100 kids died Indians were there to stand by you, looks like that was not the right thing to do then.
The ability to differentiate between expressing humanity and blindly following a faith is lost on many followers!

Back
Top Bottom