What's new

Syed Ali Shah Geelani praises militants who killed Colonel MN Rai

A simple thing ... '' LET KASHMIRI's CHOOSE WHAT THEY WANT,,,, A FAIR REFERENDUM IS WHAT THEY NEED'' why the heck is indian people are so afraid for giving them the right to decide.. LET THEM DECIDE... Or Else don't call urself democracy..

There is nothing fair about it. The King of Kashmir sided with India. The king is rule of the land. China and Pakistan both own a 1/3 of Kashmir. Why the f-k should we give elections only? Elections can only be given when Kashmir and Pakistan give back the parts of Kashmir they have. Pakistan has allowed non Kashmiri's to move in to P..O..K.......demographics have been manipulated. WHY SHOULD INDIA BE HELD ONLY TO ELECTIONS. We will call ourselves a democracy or whatever WE WANT.

WHY SHOULD WE BE FAIR, WHEN FOREIGNERS OVER THE CENTURIES HAVE NEVER BEEN FAIR TO US?

Kashmir has been settled, the moment China got a piece and Pakistan grabbed a piece. There is not need to vote, only the need to give flights, tickets and new citizenship for those who want to leave.

No we won't let Kashmiris choose what they want, No referendum will be given to them. We are not scared, its just that we don't care about what Pakistan demands. We will decide for them and yet we will call oursellf the biggest democracy.

Its not our demand.. @ranjeet don't be an ostrich.. its there demand and there right.. and i said it about whole kashmir including Pakistani side with gilgit baltistaan..

Had I been in the helm, I would have given him a state funeral - and burnt his body in the Ghat at Varanasi. Complete with Vedic shlokas.

Well one thing is there; once he die, there would not be any big seperatist leader left in valley. There are some Jihadi type, but their antics would play in favour of India.

if not him, then any of their shit leaders who step ouf of Kashmir should be a candiate for intimdation and worse.

Its not our demand.. @ranjeet don't be an ostrich.. its there demand and there right.. and i said it about whole kashmir including Pakistani side with gilgit baltistaan..
Well they raise Azadi slogans after Jumma Naaz only, I don't think they are serious about it.

There is nothing fair about it. The King of Kashmir sided with India. The king is rule of the land. China and Pakistan both own a 1/3 of Kashmir. Why the f-k should we give elections only? Elections can only be given when Kashmir and Pakistan give back the parts of Kashmir they have. Pakistan has allowed non Kashmiri's to move in to P..O..K.......demographics have been manipulated. WHY SHOULD INDIA BE HELD ONLY TO ELECTIONS. We will call ourselves a democracy or whatever WE WANT.

WHY SHOULD WE BE FAIR, WHEN FOREIGNERS OVER THE CENTURIES HAVE NEVER BEEN FAIR TO US?

Kashmir has been settled, the moment China got a piece and Pakistan grabbed a piece. There is not need to vote, only the need to give flights, tickets and new citizenship for those who want to leave.

1: so did the NIZAM of Hyderabad .... don't be a hypocrite
2: NO pakistani is allowed to buy a land in kashmir .. i m kashmiri dear.. don't give me your self claimed points.. i know my land..

Nah, not thanks. There is a Chinese side, you are neglecting which your country gave away. Where was the demand and rights of the real original inhabitants of Kashmir who enslaved, forced to convert and killed by the sword. Its funny hearing your type asking for rights and being fair when your type never gave it to others when you were in a position of power long ago. Don't beg and cry, then expect change when you use terror as a state tool. It doesn't work well in your favor.

I am performing my duty according to SOP. Dont mess with sudhan we killed gurkhas,dogras like onions.

Oover my dead body.
Ok............ then over your dead body. We have no problem.
I can,t understand why these wannabe lunatic want to die every time, they are more eager to die then live.:crazy::crazy::crazy: You don't win war by dying fool.:enjoy::enjoy:

We were mistaken. It was our mistake. We should have at best stayed away, remained apathetic or at worst, celebrated it.
we should do as there are certain human mandate being a human ..... Nothing to emulate their psychopathic traits.....

N I remember your own post in some thread buddy "We stick to our duty n they to their habit"....
Lets stick to it ....

Well they raise Azadi slogans after Jumma Naaz only, I don't think they are serious about it.

Giving there life every now and then.. How much more seriousness do you want..

1: so did the NIZAM of Hyderabad .... don't be a hypocrite
2: NO pakistani is allowed to buy a land in kashmir .. i m kashmiri dear.. don't give me your self claimed points.. i know my land..

My friend you forget your history Why only go back so far. This was and is a HINDU LAND long before the NIZAM ever came into the pitcure. Make no mistake and don't be a hypocrite.

BS, there is no checking and the laws on paper are just that laws on paper. Azad Kashmir has been flooded with non Kahsmiri's ad the rules governing your land transactions are different and very favorable for those who marry non Kashmiri's in Pakistan (a huge difference in India). Get your facts straight.

Back
Top Bottom