What's new

Syed Ali Shah Geelani praises militants who killed Colonel MN Rai

How enemies land ....? Its our land, can you deny this ?
I don't support any sort of atrocities to innocent even when it is done in war fetched zone by our own army ....... In a very recent cases Army court has punished soldiers in fake encounter case of jnk.....if you required I will share the details of that thread where every Indian applauded the judgement .......

To answer your first question: Yes I do deny it. It's not your land period. (Sorry if this offends you.)
But you still didn't answer my question: Are all people killed in Kashmir terrorists?. That's what you said didn't you?. The cause of the hate of the people start with these acts, heck if you could have actually satisfied the demand of the entire Kashmir population, rather than those who presented their own problems (which were short term goals made by mainly self proclaimed "influential" people) the Colonel would've probably be with his family today, with his wife, with his daughter. But the unjust acts carried out by the Indian army(again no offence) led to this. The question I raise to your last statement is that why in the first place did Indian army carry out such vulgar acts? why destroy their reputation in a hostile land? you do know how propaganda works don't you?.....

To answer your first question: Yes I do deny it. It's not your land period. (Sorry if this offends you.)
But you still didn't answer my question: Are all people killed in Kashmir terrorists?. That's what you said didn't you?. The cause of the hate of the people start with these acts, heck if you could have actually satisfied the demand of the entire Kashmir population, rather than those who presented their own problems (which were short term goals made by mainly self proclaimed "influential" people) the Colonel would've probably be with his family today, with his wife, with his daughter. But the unjust acts carried out by the Indian army(again no offence) led to this. The question I raise to your last statement is that why in the first place did Indian army carry out such vulgar acts? why destroy their reputation in a hostile land? you do know how propaganda works don't you?.....

I myself have been to jnk four times I have Kashmiri Muslim colleagues(Shia n Sunni) n Pandits friends who keep telling me the exact situations of valley n jnk.....
The same propaganda(Religion n jihad concept) has been instrumental to incite hateful reaction towards rest of Indians including the ppl of laddakh n Jammu..... What helped the mullah of valley to oust the pundits from their home before claiming a the great resurgence of separation from India in 1989....? Same propaganda of instilling fear among pundits n Same religious hatreds.... Before 1989 there were no army n jfyi.....
I can share the audio n videos of propaganda done by Pakistanis in the days of 1989 inciting so called freedom with full fledged supporting tool called " Strategic Assets" i.e terrorism .....
Do you see any correlation between two different incident happened east n west of Pakistan in 1989 ? This particular timing is very detrimental to assess the how , who n why waged a proxy war in valley ......
I can share the reports Uzbek,Kazakhs n other foreign nationals killed by army in jnk post 1989 in counter terrorists operation n now tell me first, who send these non Kashmiri to rescue Kashmiri n where were these mercenaries before landing to jnk ? what stakes these non Kashmiri had over jnk ?
If that 1989 freedom movement was pretty home grown then ask why Kashmiri remained silent for almost 40yrs before taking up arms ..... ?
N now comes to todays time, under heavy propaganda against India or anti islam run by separatist with the help of Pakistan ( not hidden) misguiding youths while they are enjoying their posh life jnk to Delhi..... Did anyone separatist become a Jihadist or made their own son a freedom fighter with holding gun to kill ppl for the freedom of its own ppl ? No.....don't trust me check their properties of each separatist group or leader? where n how the sons or daughters of these moron livings ? Mostly a lavish life few in abroad...
So moot question is why these morons brainwashing the gullible Kashmiri youth for becoming a food of army bullets?

I myself have been to jnk four times I have Kashmiri Muslim colleagues(Shia n Sunni) n Pandits friends who keep telling me the exact situations of valley n jnk.....
The same propaganda(Religion n jihad concept) has been instrumental to incite hateful reaction towards rest of Indians including the ppl of laddakh n Jammu..... What helped the mullah of valley to oust the pundits from their home before claiming a the great resurgence of separation from India in 1989....? Same propaganda of instilling fear among pundits n Same religious hatreds.... Before 1989 there were no army n jfyi.....
I can share the audio n videos of propaganda done by Pakistanis in the days of 1989 inciting so called freedom with full fledged supporting tool called " Strategic Assets" i.e terrorism .....
Do you see any correlation between two different incident happened east n west of Pakistan in 1989 ? This particular timing is very detrimental to assess the how , who n why waged a proxy war in valley ......
I can share the reports Uzbek,Kazakhs n other foreign nationals killed by army in jnk post 1989 in counter terrorists operation n now tell me first, who send these non Kashmiri to rescue Kashmiri n where were these mercenaries before landing to jnk ? what stakes these non Kashmiri had over jnk ?
If that 1989 freedom movement was pretty home grown then ask why Kashmiri remained silent for almost 40yrs before taking up arms ..... ?
N now comes to todays time, under heavy propaganda against India or anti islam run by separatist with the help of Pakistan ( not hidden) misguiding youths while they are enjoying their posh life jnk to Delhi..... Did anyone separatist become a Jihadist or made their own son a freedom fighter with holding gun to kill ppl for the freedom of its own ppl ? No.....don't trust me check their properties of each separatist group or leader? where n how the sons or daughters of these moron livings ? Mostly a lavish life few in abroad...
So moot question is why these morons brainwashing the gullible Kashmiri youth for becoming a food of army bullets?

I'll answer these now read:
They mindset of the people of Kashmir has remained the same: Freedom. Remember before partition of the sub-continent there was already a rebellion in Kashmir by locals (natives). Do you deny?
Now look at 1970-80s the people of Kashmir faced great injustice. Do you deny?
The conclusion is this was bound to happen. The people were bound to up-rise their hatred was bound to be fueled not only by the Mullah factor but by the brutalities faced by these people. (I won't judge you if you deny you have every right to be a patriot but remember fear blind patriotism) The result is the youth is angered by the brutalities their people face. The relatives, friends, kith and kin are also affected by the victims sorrow and then they join in against the ''injustice'' this way more generations want what their fore fathers wanted the end result of the torture faced by these people is that they will find the reason to hate. Now tell me do you deny? of course not. Or do you?.o_O

I'll answer these now read:
They mindset of the people of Kashmir has remained the same: Freedom. Remember before partition of the sub-continent there was already a rebellion in Kashmir by locals (natives). Do you deny?
Now look at 1970-80s the people of Kashmir faced great injustice. Do you deny?
The conclusion is this was bound to happen. The people were bound to up-rise their hatred was bound to be fueled not only by the Mullah factor but by the brutalities faced by these people. (I won't judge you if you deny you have every right to be a patriot but remember fear blind patriotism) The result is the youth is angered by the brutalities their people face. The relatives, friends, kith and kin are also affected by the victims sorrow and then they join in against the ''injustice'' this way more generations want what their fore fathers wanted the end result of the torture faced by these people is that they will find the reason to hate. Now tell me do you deny? of course not. Or do you?.o_O

You still skipped the very pertinent question of Pakistan involvement of using their "strategic assets" for obvious reason ........ We are not blind patriots as in some few pages back I cited how every Indian applauded the judgment of army court in the case of fake encounter in jnk......

A Facebook Comment

'Terrorist for India are Martyrs for us'
~Geelani

'Shit for Humans is food for pigs'
~Indians.

You still skipped the very pertinent question of Pakistan involvement of using their "strategic assets" for obvious reason ........ We are not blind patriots as in some few pages back I cited how every Indian applauded the judgment of army court in the case of fake encounter in jnk......

Sorry about skipping the question I quick read all my questions.:p:
As for your "pertinent" question well, like I said "It was bound to happen" . The people of Kashmir (well most of them) do want freedom (you still deny it don't you?) so using this logic "....the enemy of your enemy is your friend" Pakistan only needed to point them what to do we used moral support to them to rise against oppression which they are facing (Don't deny it) what they do afterwards is not in our control. However I am going to believe you in the last statement but the damage was done. It can't be undone and now yet again your armed forces will face heavy propaganda which is true.....

Sorry about skipping the question I quick read all my questions.:p:
As for your "pertinent" question well, like I said "It was bound to happen" . The people of Kashmir (well most of them) do want freedom (you still deny it don't you?) so using this logic "....the enemy of your enemy is your friend" Pakistan only needed to point them what to do we used moral support to them to rise against oppression which they are facing (Don't deny it) what they do afterwards is not in our control. However I am going to believe you in the last statement but the damage was done. It can't be undone and now yet again your armed forces will face heavy propaganda which is true.....

Can you precisely define "Moral support" ?
If arming the foreign terrorists n facilitating them to cross the border to create mayhem is your moral support then I MUST ADVOCATE AT ALL COST INDIA NEEDS TO RECIPROCATE IN SAME TONE BY EXTENDING FULL FLEDGED SUPPORT TO BALUCHISTAN CAUSE N MANY OTHERS....
Disputed land doesn't give a right to other party to run a killing machine ......
Few dissent voices don't represents entire jnk .......

Can you precisely define "Moral support" ?
If arming the foreign terrorists n facilitating them to cross the border to create mayhem is your moral support then I MUST ADVOCATE AT ALL COST INDIA NEEDS TO RECIPROCATE IN SAME TONE BY EXTENDING FULL FLEDGED SUPPORT TO BALUCHISTAN CAUSE N MANY OTHERS....
Disputed land doesn't give a right to other party to run a killing machine ......
Few dissent voices don't represents entire jnk .......

Moral Support is kind of like before the match talk like encouragement.
And for the Baluchistan issue India is already doing it I believe recently Pakistan gave evidence of this.
When ever it comes between India and Pakistan you should know none of us play by the rules....
I never said said they represent "entire" JnK but the majority (harsh reality).

Moral Support is kind of like before the match talk like encouragement.
And for the Baluchistan issue India is already doing it I believe recently Pakistan gave evidence of this.
When ever it comes between India and Pakistan you should know none of us play by the rules....
I never said said they represent "entire" JnK but the majority (harsh reality).

I don't want to bring the demographic composition of jnk for your "Harsh realities"....
Rest well job done Pakistan now same encouraged crops killing own citizens surprisingly ppl are still not able to come out the hangover of good terrorists vs bad bad terrorists.... Keep supporting the terrorism to inflict loses on us before it strangulate Pakistan.....
Done with you buddy .... No point of taking further .....

I don't want to bring the demographic composition of jnk for your "Harsh realities"....
Rest well job done Pakistan now same encouraged crops killing own citizens surprisingly ppl are still not able to come out the hangover of good terrorists vs bad bad terrorists.... Keep supporting the terrorism to inflict loses on us before it strangulate Pakistan.....
Done with you buddy .... No point of taking further .....

Oh so now Kashmiri locals are terrorists?. And in case you didn't know speeches were made that there is no such thing as "good terrorists". You need to be up to date with whats happening in your neighborhood. And you are right this is getting kinda tiring I ain't built for typing so much my fingers are going to break any moment now.:p:

Back
Top Bottom