What's new

Syed Ali Shah Geelani praises militants who killed Colonel MN Rai

1: so did the NIZAM of Hyderabad .... don't be a hypocrite
2: NO pakistani is allowed to buy a land in kashmir .. i m kashmiri dear.. don't give me your self claimed points.. i know my land..

Nizam of Hyderabad never acceded to Pakistan, where Maharaja Hari Singh did accede to India.

How about Gilgit Baltistan, is it not a part of Kashmir..are Pakistanis allowed to buy land there?

Nizam of Hyderabad never acceded to Pakistan, where Maharaja Hari Singh did accede to India.

How about Gilgit Baltistan, is it not a part of Kashmir..are Pakistanis allowed to buy land there?

!:You know what happened in hyderabad,, so don't plz..
2: yap including G.B

No Pakistani's cannot buy land in Gilgit either.

This is utter failure of democracy by yet another Islamist mullah.
This kutta is enjoying treatment to live and utter such words. Kill him and his supporters.

!:You know what happened in hyderabad,, so don't plz..
2: yap including G.B

We do know what happened, the same what you tried to do Kashmir an year earlier and failed, difference is we didn't.

No Pakistani's cannot buy land in Gilgit either.

Then why separate it from Kashmir,why try to give it a provincial status, it makes absolutely no sense, UN recognise it as part of Kashmir, why doesn't Pakistan?

Concession,Reservations,subsidies etc.

Okay, yeah i guess that is a good idea. But these Kashmiris want to leave all these and join a country which is not doing good at the moment. They are in some kind of suicide mode.

Okay, yeah i guess that is a good idea. But these Kashmiris want to leave all these and join a country which is not doing good at the moment. They are in some kind of suicide mode.
Kashmiris hate both India and Pakistan.

Only a country like China can handle these Kashmiris properly :P

Then why separate it from Kashmir,why try to give it a provincial status, it makes absolutely no sense, UN recognise it as part of Kashmir, why doesn't Pakistan?

Gilgit Baltistan was administrated separately as per the wishes of its people. They do not consider themselves Kashmiri but despite that Pakistan still considers the region as a party to the dispute itself which is why Pakistan has never given it provincial status despite growing demands from Gilgitis to do so. So Pakistan does technically consider it as a part of Kashmir which is why Pakistanis cannot buy land in Gilgit.

Back
Top Bottom