What's new

Syed Ali Shah Geelani praises militants who killed Colonel MN Rai

Who supports bla,bra and created mukhtis.?

Your terrorists are our heroes. Long live Hizb.
@Oscar check this out ?

You got to be kidding! Thats like going to the cops in Karachi/Lahore/.... and trying to file a complaint. Turns out you YOURSELF get booked :-).

FYI did you know in Pak if you are charged with blasphemy then you can't even repeat the "blasphemy" you are charged with - accuser or accused? What a dumbo/sicko nation! (Watch how I will now get banned. Again. BTW I wear that as a badge of honor!!!!)

Very aptly put, that country is gone case...

Not sure how many of these - Admins included - will even have understood the Stratfor article. Same goes for their army/ISI/... (full of religious zealots). It takes being in the current times to understand not the 6th or 7th century.

Last edited:
You got to be kidding! Thats like going to the cops in Karachi/Lahore/.... and trying to file a complaint. Turns out you you YOURSELF get booked :-).

FYI did you know in Pak if you are charged with blasphemy then you can't even repeat the "blasphemy" you are charged with - accuser or accused. What a dumbo/sicko nation! (Watch how I will now get banned. BTW I wear that as a badge of honor!!!!)

Not sure how many of these - Admins included - will even have understood the stratfor article. Same goes for their army/ISI/... (full of religious zealots)

@Horus

You know what do.

If he is a true freedom fighter, why doesn't he go fight, instead of writing emails from an Indian govt hospital in New Delhi? He is a coward who sends young people to die, and simultaneously draws benefits from his supposed enemy state.

I'm not surprised - PDF has many Pakistanis who live in western countries and screech against secularism and western values all day. At least, I'm guessing, they don't send young men to their deaths - unlike this hero of yours.

Also this Old Fart educates his children but want other youths to take up arms

You embellish mother fucker your sisters *** need to be drilled by some Pak kasmere dikes

did you cheak with your mom who is your DaD

Its not the way to talk to ur baap.

Beta!!!

YES this was what i was talking about! The indians if u all guys remember had been saying to me since a long time that the indigenous resistance has been diminished and that the valley is in complete control of foreign power there. But the reality was what i used to say them always that the resistance is not a thing of the past but its real and alive in the blood of the young.

Long Live the Resistance and Struggle for Freedom and Long Love Pakistan!

If you keep thinking only about kashmir then Long Live Pakistan will remain only in the comments of PDF

pbaaea068_parshuram.jpg

This guy should have served as an inspiration for Kashmiri Pandits.

His A$$ is on fire ..............

He would put all urs p......s and forfathers asses on fire. And the above word is not a slang.

Okay a dick head can imagine a cartoon putting fire to others a$$e$........................... Glad India has lots of DHds like you.

Syed Gillani is a true lion

Two lion cubs were eleminated by Col rai even after the got bullet Injury. If you too want yourself to be proved a lion, contact Hafiz said. He will certainly provide you a chance to prove yourself a lion like he has provided that to many. IA has made Indo pak border a graveyard of lions trying to enter in India from Pakistan side. I think this golden opportunity of Honor awaits for you.

Okay a dick head can imagine a cartoon putting fire to others a$$e$........................... Glad India has lots of DHds like you.
strange the above comments Coming from a country, where pu$$ie$ like u go for a hiding, when there is actually a time to walk the talk.

strange the above comments Coming from a country, where pu$$ie$ like u go for a hiding, when there is actually a time to walk the talk.

When was that time? My little little Indian enemy (even ISIS hires your people for kitchen job), you have no idea who you are dealing with. You see the tip of our Missiles? Its been designed to fit A$$ holes like yourself in your country. You won't even get the time to hide.

Back
Top Bottom