What's new

Syed Ali Shah Geelani praises militants who killed Colonel MN Rai

Words of the father of Shaheed Abid, "I have no regrets about my son for joining In the ranks of Mujahideen and then getting martyred in a gunfight. Allah doesn’t choose everyone for this mission. He was from Allah and he returned to Allah. He was on righteous path. I thank Allah for his martyrdom" (JALALUDIN, FATHER OF SHAHEED ABID)
The few the proud.

Another Pakistani Propaganda...
Is there any source which mention this statement is actually by slained terrorist's father. Please don't mention any Pakistani Propaganda site, any reliable source only please.

Actually his father was in J & K police, who eventually in form of SOG kills most of the militants in Kashmir.

And your decorated officers are killing day by day protecting it.

See population size. You will long run out of men before we do.

Who said. :) just come and check training camps.

You really should check training camps. Easier to persuade those who want to die to die closer home fighting against their own chaps who aren't muslim enough. Where do you think you produce all your local militant groups, all of them in the market for the products of all these training camps......

@SarthakGanguly why don't you guys create your own arm wings to finish these scums off your land? what's stopping you guys? Govt. is not going to do anything, you have to finish them by yourself... just create an organization in the name of pundit revenge even a fake one would do, you will not have to do any killing.... you just need to take the responsiblity after every attack.
I was evicted from Panun Kashmir for voicing something along similar lines. Secularism still runs deep among the Pandit diaspora. This generation however is changing - at times I feel far too rapidly.

New Delhi: Separatist leader Syed Ali Shah Geelani triggered a new controversy by praising two Kashmiri militants who were killed in a recent encounter that also cost the life of gallantry award recipient Colonel MN Rai.

The Tuesday encounter that took place in South Kashmir’s Tral area also cost the life of head constable Sanjeev Kumar Singh.

The chairman of the hardline Hurriyat group, Geelani said that their “sacred blood” would not go in vain and India must accept the ground realities. He also sent a high-level party delegation to meet the families of the two Kashmiri youths.

Blaming the Indian government for the insurgency in the region Geelani said, “Due to the rigid and stubborn approach of the Indian government, the youth are opting for gun instead of pen and this policy is costing precious human lives in the region.”

The 84 year old hardliner e-mailed his statement from Delhi, where he is receiving medical treatment.

His statement further read, “The violent path adopted by Kashmiri youth is not any act of hobby nor is it the result of unemployment. They are the students of different colleges and universities who are fully aware about the historical perspective and the tragedy of Kashmir.”

Geelani further added, “These children have witnessed the people’s revolutions in which millions of people came out on the roads and demanded their right to self- determination and reminded India about forgotten promises,” referring to the 2008 and 2010 street agitations in Kashmir.

It is also worth a mention that one of the two militants, killed in encounter was the son of a head constable with J&K police. A leading daily’s carried out a report that said that Khan’s maternal uncle was also a militant. His cousin, Ishfaq Ahmad Khan, was arrested last year after he stabbed a policeman in an attempt to snatch his rifle.

Chairman of Azad Kashmir based United Jihad Council, Syed Salahuddin also joined Geelani in paying tributes to the dead militants. “The two fighters fought bravely and demonstrate the fact that every Mujahid (warrior) of Hizb is committed to the Kashmir cause and is ready to sacrifice his precious life,” he was quoted as saying by a leading daily.

Syed Ali Shah Geelani praises militants who killed Colonel MN Rai

Hurriyat leader Ali Shah Geelani calls terrorists who were killed in J&K encounter 'martyrs' - The Economic Times

Watch Shiv Aroor's Vine "The 2/9 Gorkha war cry. By 11-year-old Alka. As she salutes her father Colonel MN Rai's mortal remains."

We don't need to do anything in the case of Geelani however. Hitting him is easy but what good will making a new martyr be? He is the last samurai. After his death, there is no one who can unite the Jihadis. We can pick and choose then.

I salute Alka. The younger generation is more like that of Israel. I can relate to her. The War has come to her door, like it did in mine. India shall awake.

I salute Alka. The younger generation is more like that of Israel. I can relate to her. The War has come to her door, like it did in mine. India shall awake.

I agree. No useless baggage of sentimentality of shared past of the old guard either. Its pretty cut and dry. Which makes it a lot clearer of vision and purpose, more effective.

To answer your question, go ahead but keep facts in mind, no hyperbole.

Why is only Pakistan a victim of terrorism while Pakistan land used as launch pad to spread the terrorism on its neighbours?

To us terrorists are terrorists no distinction either be it Dawood, Bhatkal, HS OBL, Peshawar attackers n Kashmiri mujahedeen.....

Why is only Pakistan a victim of terrorism while Pakistan land used as launch pad to spread the terrorism on its neighbours?

I don't get the question could you elaborate?

The so called kashmir struggle died long ago. All these geelanis will fade away soon.

Another Pakistani Propaganda...
Is there any source which mention this statement is actually by slained terrorist's father. Please don't mention any Pakistani Propaganda site, any reliable source only please.

Actually his father was in J & K police, who eventually in form of SOG kills most of the militants in Kashmir.
ISI exists everywhere ;)

See population size. You will long run out of men before we do.

You really should check training camps. Easier to persuade those who want to die to die closer home fighting against their own chaps who aren't muslim enough. Where do you think you produce all your local militant groups, all of them in the market for the products of all these training camps......
No way.

Back
Top Bottom