What's new

Sweden the hypocrite didn't allowed to burn the Torah

So Oublious wants someone to burn the Torah,which according to Islam,was sent by God.

Oublious is angry because a far right-wing guy burned the Quran,so he would like to see more holy texts burnt,just so that Sweden proves it's freedom of speech.
You're missing the point, bro. Big time.

So Oublious wants someone to burn the Torah,which according to Islam,was sent by God.

Oublious is angry because a far right-wing guy burned the Quran,so he would like to see more holy texts burnt,just so that Sweden proves it's freedom of speech.
Are you just deflecting? Can you comment on why Sweden is OK with Quran burnings but not so much when it comes to Torah or even an Israeli flag?

NOTE: before you go on another tangent, no Muslim would ever thing of burning any holy scriptures.

Are you just deflecting? Can you comment on why Sweden is OK with Quran burnings but not so much when it comes to Torah or even an Israeli flag?

NOTE: before you go on another tangent, no Muslim would ever thing of burning any holy scriptures.

that geezer is a troll, the point is Sweden allowed to burn a Qoran as a part of ther freedom of speech. But they didn't allowed to burn a Torah is the problem, and that troll is coming with the Middle East and Burqa. That is how he try to manipulate the subject.

but fak that geezer....

Sweden is a hypocrite country....

Are you seriously trying to find logic in these laws of extreme liberal societies up there? The whole thread is pointless. We all know that Western Europeans are: Freedom of speech exists until you offend anything Jewish. Haven't you learned this already? They allow you to do anything,say anything,except offend anything Jewish. Because racism/intolerance/antisemitism/holocaust/bigotry/nazismalloveragain etc.

that geezer is a troll, the point is Sweden allowed to burn a Qoran as a part of ther freedom of speech. But they didn't allowed to burn a Torah is the problem, and that troll is coming with the Middle East and Burqa. That is how he try to manipulate the subject.

but fak that geezer....

Sweden is a hypocrite country....
You wanker,ever since I came to this forum,no matter the thread and the post,you've always called me a "troll". I seriously...SERIOUSLY doubt you even know the meaning of this slang. Even when I handed your *** to you at various threads,you didn't know what to say and kept saying that I'm a "troll". Typical AKP baboon.

Muslims cannot do much as they are weak.

Let China become the next superpower, we have semi-developed/developed large Muslim countries like Turkey, BD and Indonesia and then we shall see how little countries like Sweden allow the burning of a holy book like the Quran.

Disgraceful to allow the burning of any Holy Book in public as that is not freedom of speech.

For shits and giggles. I would like to see how people react if someone did burn the torah.

Theres no original torah like the bibles its all modified and changed and concocted - for the sentimental apologists here.

Who was going to burn it? muslims cant burn it though
A group of extremists requested a permit from the police, seeking to stage a protest outside the Israeli embassy in Stockholm, where they intended to burn a scroll of Torah, Yeni Safak, an online news portal based in Türkiye, reported.

so might be some neo nazi sh!t

First fak you Sweden 8-)!

Why didn't you allowed to burn the Torah? Wher is your human rights? When it comes to Quran you allowed to burn and you are defending Jewish..

So what the fak is you excuses for this?
They should allow , because a holy book can not be destroyed by burning . Holy things can not be insulted by extremists .

Are you seriously trying to find logic in these laws of extreme liberal societies up there? The whole thread is pointless. We all know that Western Europeans are: Freedom of speech exists until you offend anything Jewish. Haven't you learned this already? They allow you to do anything,say anything,except offend anything Jewish. Because racism/intolerance/antisemitism/holocaust/bigotry/nazismalloveragain etc.

You wanker,ever since I came to this forum,no matter the thread and the post,you've always called me a "troll". I seriously...SERIOUSLY doubt you even know the meaning of this slang. Even when I handed your *** to you at various threads,you didn't know what to say and kept saying that I'm a "troll". Typical AKP baboon.
You could have just stated that: "Western Europeans are hypocrites when it comes to freedom of speech, human rights etc" and nipped the whole conversation in the bud. Yet you indulged in back and forth with our turk brother here bringing in whataboutism about human rights in middle east and burqa

Sometimes its better not to take the bait :)

You could have just stated that: "Western Europeans are hypocrites when it comes to freedom of speech, human rights etc" and nipped the whole conversation in the bud. Yet you indulged in back and forth with our turk brother here bringing in whataboutism about human rights in middle east and burqa

Sometimes its better not to take the bait :)
Your specific Turk brother is a dumbass.

It's not about...hypocrisy let's say,the Western Europeans have been destroyed by extreme liberalism and leftist ideologies. You know it,I'm sure you know it. And in many cases they are also tolerant to Islam but intolerant to Christianity. It's insane.
A group of extremists requested a permit from the police, seeking to stage a protest outside the Israeli embassy in Stockholm, where they intended to burn a scroll of Torah, Yeni Safak, an online news portal based in Türkiye, reported.
Wait a minute...you're basing this story on TRT and Yeni Safak? Are you kidding me? These are THE major propaganda tools of Erdogan's government.

Theres no original torah like the bibles its all modified and changed and concocted - for the sentimental apologists here.
Atheist?

Your specific Turk brother is a dumbass.

It's not about...hypocrisy let's say,the Western Europeans have been destroyed by extreme liberalism and leftist ideologies. You know it,I'm sure you know it. And in many cases they are also tolerant to Islam but intolerant to Christianity. It's insane.

Wait a minute...you're basing this story on TRT and Yeni Safak? Are you kidding me? These are THE major propaganda tools of Erdogan's government.

Atheist?

Calm down and rant elsewhere :D

Back
Top Bottom