What's new

Sweden the hypocrite didn't allowed to burn the Torah

Yeah, pretty hypocritical. Though everyone shouldve figured out by now countries dont really care about rights when it comes to the weak. When the middle east and other muslim countries start innovating at a rapid pace then the west will automatically respect them
Sadly thatā€™s not gonna happen as seen by lebnon /Eygpt on the brink of bankruptcy,
This human right is completely farce.

Sadly thatā€™s not gonna happen as seen by lebnon /Eygpt on the brink of bankruptcy,
This human right is completely farce.
No country has ever cared about human rights unless if it somehow benefits them

Lol you guys made a scene out of it, made it into a diplomatic mess and want to incite diplomatic conflict between Israel and Sweden by burning the Torah.

How did those Muslims even get a Torah scroll? It's not just a normal book, those scrolls can cost tens of thousands of dollars.

Also, you know why there is "hypocrisy"? Because Sweden got fed up with you guys.

Soft-Warning
***************. First Greece is defended from Turkey via NATO and the EU defense pacts. Russia wants to destroy NATO and the EU. Putin goes to Church and lights a candle and the Greeks believe Putin is another Orthodox Saint. Putin is not a Christian, a total fake Christian. Then Putinites and Putin want to have burning books in Sweden to piss off Turkey, so that Turkey blocks the Sweden ascension into NATO. So Greeks are duped. Turks are duped. Played by Putin to support their own ruin. Third Shrome does not care about Greek Orthodoxy. It is for show.

So Greeks want Putin to burn down NATO Europe and the EU for the chance that in the new global disorder of Putin, Bannon, Trump and Russia Republicans, that Greeks get protected by Putin. Yeah, you get treated the same as Iran. Which is you are a satellite client state. And Greece has no independent thought.

Hundreds of millions of Muslims also believe Putin is some god-king to kill the Imperialists, when Putin is a UK/US pawn, an imperialist. Burn down the globe to have the Trump dream turn into your nightmare.

Putin does not care about Greeks, Putin does not care about Turks, Putin does not care about Swedes. Putin does not care about the Islamic nations. Putin cares about the Chabad agenda, the Russian mafia agenda. The Trump and Bannon agenda. The Tucker agenda.

The worst elements of the cia support Putin, this is not a coincidence.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Jews should support Putin, since Putin is a Jewish, zionist, Putin is pro-Third Temple in Jerusalem, has a pro-Netanyahu Rabbi that is advisor to Putin, lets the Chabad Jews run run Russia, has an army of Jewish billionaire Oligarchs, is defended by the Jewish Russian mafia, and Putin wears a Kabbalistic talisman.

Most Jews believe Putin is too intense of an evil person to support. And Jews would benefit most from a Trumpian-Putin reign of evil. Trump threatens Jews again and again to back the Trumpian goal to burn down the globe to have a new cia-zionist hellscape... and most Jews reject Trump. Barely any Jews back Putin. Most Jews back Zelensky for defending freedom, liberty, democracy, human rights. The group that Putin most benefits are radical zionist Jews, and most Jews reject Putin because Putin is a Slavo-zionist imperialist and Jews want liberalism and freedom, knowing that nationalism can bite them, as it has in the past.

Instead of Jews promoting Putin, most Jews are repelled by Putin. It is the Trumper-Putinite cia that is playing the idiots like a fiddle to get various groups to want to burn down the global order, to a Trumpian nightmare.

Russia is a jewish paradise and a nightmare for goyim. Chabad Jews admit Jews run the economy of Russia. Yet the filthy goyim support Putin and the Jews oppose Putin. Go figure. Jews have a reason to support liberalism and freedom. The goyim have only ill reasons to support Putin: stupidity, malice, revenge, hatred.

The Greeks are as stupid as the Turks. The Greeks have layers of stupidity. First Greece is defended from Turkey via NATO and the EU defense pacts. Russia wants to destroy NATO and the EU. Putin goes to Church and lights a candle and the Greeks believe Putin is another Orthodox Saint. Putin is not a Christian, a total fake Christian. Then Putinites and Putin want to have burning books in Sweden to piss off Turkey, so that Turkey blocks the Sweden ascension into NATO. So Greeks are duped. Turks are duped. Played by Putin to support their own ruin. Third Shrome does not care about Greek Orthodoxy. It is for show.

So Greeks want Putin to burn down NATO Europe and the EU for the chance that in the new global disorder of Putin, Bannon, Trump and Russia Republicans, that Greeks get protected by Putin. Yeah, you get treated the same as Iran. Which is you are a satellite client state. And Greece has no independent thought.

Hundreds of millions of Muslims also believe Putin is some god-king to kill the Imperialists, when Putin is a UK/US pawn, an imperialist. Burn down the globe to have the Trump dream turn into your nightmare.

Putin does not care about Greeks, Putin does not care about Turks, Putin does not care about Swedes. Putin does not care about the Islamic nations. Putin cares about the Chabad agenda, the Russian mafia agenda. The Trump and Bannon agenda. The Tucker agenda.

The worst elements of the cia support Putin, this is not a coincidence.
What does Putin have to do with this thread? What do Greeks and Putin have to do with this thread?

I noticed that all you do is rant about some conspiracy of Putin being a Zionist agent etc. Please stop this nonsense.

Lol you guys made a scene out of it, made it into a diplomatic mess and want to incite diplomatic conflict between Israel and Sweden by burning the Torah.

How did those Muslims even get a Torah scroll? It's not just a normal book, those scrolls can cost tens of thousands of dollars.

Also, you know why there is "hypocrisy"? Because Sweden got fed up with you guys.
my question , a Torah scroll is not something you can go and buy from a book shop round the corner .
by the way another question , it usually take how many scroll to write a complete Torah on.

but that is some side question . the real question is how Sweden want to explain this double standard in their freedom of speech law

Putin has to do with the thread:

Finland Hints at Russian Involvement in Sweden Koran Burning​

According to the Finns, the Turks are being played by Putin like a fiddle. And this is no different than the Greeks being played like a fiddle. Putin is playing the Putinites in Greece like a fiddle. Turks like a fiddle. One group not being played are Jews and Putin is a Jew according to actions, according to the President of Israel.

Putin has to do with the thread:

Finland Hints at Russian Involvement in Sweden Koran Burning​

According to the Finns, the Turks are being played by Putin like a fiddle. And this is no different than the Greeks being played like a fiddle. Putin is playing the Putinites in Greece like a fiddle. Turks like a fiddle. One group not being played are Jews and Putin is a Jew according to actions, according to the President of Israel.
Man you're not really Italian. I don't know what you are,but you're not Italian.

My point is that there should not be supporters of Putin. Turks should not fall for these false flags, blaming Sweden for an action of a Putinite is a FF in my book. There is no reason to support Putin and the Trump agenda. Turks are getting played by Putin to not support Sweden. Putin and Putinites were behind the burning of books, then Turks do exactly the reaction Putin planned for the Turks. And to not seem like I am only saying the Turks are duped to the Turkish member... The Greeks are duped too. Both sides of Turkey vs Greece are fooled by Putin. The trolls lost their minds when I said US and Russia are criminal imperialist nations. You try to silence me when I say both Greeks and Turks are being played and fooled by Putin. I, same as millions, see errors of both Turks and Greeks in being manipulated by Putin.

You cry like a girl when a PDF member gets close to the mark. As do many trolls here. You seek to ban me for posting actual verifiable information. While most comments on PDF are stupid opinions and baseless rants.

Jews have to do with the thread, some idiot is calling for the burning of books.

Putin has a Jewish grandmother and a jewish mother. Putin tries to hide this.

Totally manipulated to get knee-jerk reactions, and Putin and Putinites are behind this, as many agree.

One group not being played like a fiddle are Jews, and this thread is on burning books of Jews. Turks are lashing out at the wrong groups, Jews reject Putin, it is the Trumper Putinites that back Putin. And also many in Greece, duped to believe Putin is an Orthodox Saint defending Russian Orthodoxy.

Did a Pro-Putin Journalist Just Blow Up Swedenā€™s Chances of Joining NATO?​

Totally relevant.

my question , a Torah scroll is not something you can go and buy from a book shop round the corner .
by the way another question , it usually take how many scroll to write a complete Torah on.

but that is some side question . the real question is how Sweden want to explain this double standard in their freedom of speech law
They don't need to explain it, they want to do so, they don't owe you an explanation, which would probably be the amount of crime that rised in Sweden ever since it accepted refugees.

Turks should not fall for these false flags, blaming Sweden for an action of a Putinite
intresting , sweden allow one person burn Quran and don't allow one pother person burn a scroll that i doubt it even was a real copy of Torah is Putin work?

They don't need to explain it, they want to do so, they don't owe you an explanation, which would probably be the amount of crime that rised in Sweden ever since it accepted refugees.
if they want not to be laughed at the next time they talked about freedom of speech and western values they better have some sort of explanation.
the rest is irrelevant .
they must not have accepted refugee based on some sentiment with\out first see if they can integrate with their culture or not .
that's their problem for being short sighted . for example acepting some danish trouble maker was not such a good move

intresting , sweden allow one person burn Quran and don't allow one pother person burn a scroll that i doubt it even was a real copy of Torah is Putin work?
Why do you want the Torah to be burned? You want neo-nazism in Europe. :undecided:

Why do you want the Torah to be burned? You want neo-nazism in Europe. :undecided:
i don't want to see it burned , i more like to see how burning Quran is allowed and sign of free speech but when it come to Torah it become terrorism , extremism and Neo-Nazism and is not allowed .

by the way as i stated I doubt they even get their hand on a Torah Scroll . a copy , a book maybe but a scroll ? you can't get it from a shop

Back
Top Bottom