What's new

Sweden asks India to clarify arms presence in Myanmar

You are barking on a wrong tree, i am no priest or a preacher, on the contrary i am an agnostic.

No , it just means that what you thought of doing with posting off topic stuff in the thread actually proved the opposite - if you understand EN :azn:

Actually , the Govt of Myanmar is directly involved in ethnic cleansing and genocide of Rohingyas - but as long as they are Muslims , it is acceptable for the world ...

Thats what happening in Tibet, thats what happened with minorities in few islamic nation, thats what happened to Kashmiri pandits in Kashmir, but as long as they are non muslims, it is acceptable for the muslim world.

Its law of human nature, if you dont support others in adversities , others will not support you back in yours.

No , it just means that what you thought of doing with posting off topic stuff in the thread actually proved the opposite - if you understand EN :azn:

He who stands for nothing will fall for anything, you included.....

Thats what happening in Tibet, thats what happened with minorities in few islamic nation, thats what happened to Kashmiri pandits in Kashmir, but as long as they are non muslims, it is acceptable for the muslim world.
The list can go quite extensive for your country but even the cases you described were by no means ethnic cleansing or genocide so try hard ...

What's so wrong if we gave them few of these Carl Gustav , They have been operating these weapons for quite sometime.

And if you all see on wiki , these weapons were used to counter Insurgency . So, all hail India for its committed role towards cleaning insurgency.

Myanmar: Used by divisional heavy weapon companies in bunker busting/infantry support/light artillery role for counter-insurgency campaigns

He who stands for nothing will fall for anything, you included.....

Me included ? :rofl: ... Doesn't your lot spent their days and nights crying proliferation of this and that by a certain nation ? ... So what has happened in this case ? ... You further maligned your own country by getting some Libyan centrifuges in the thread :azn:

And if you all see on wiki , these weapons were used to counter Insurgency .

Unfortunately , it so happens that the state of Burma is facing no insurgency from the Rohingyas ...

The list can go quite extensive for your country but even the cases you described were by no means ethnic cleansing or genocide so try hard ...

If unfortunate killing of 78 rohignya muslims means Genocide to you and killing & cleanising of 1000s of Kashmiri pandits from valley is just a mild version of attrocities then I cant help you.

Maybe it's the same people who supplied Swedish weapons to FSA :whistle:

me included ? ... Doesn't your lot spent their days and nights crying proliferation of this and that by a certain nation ? ... So what has happened in this case ? ...

You mean nuclear walmart type nation?
The answer is not hard to find.
Put some more efforts.

If unfortunate killing of 78 rohignya muslims means Genocide to you and killing & cleanising of 1000s of Kashmiri pandits from valley is just a mild version of attrocities then I cant help you.

and I cant help if you insist on discussing things which are beyond the scope of the thread ... I was merely commenting on the similarities between the Myanmar and Taliban Govt where both are/were doing the same ...

I wonder if it was Pakistan supplying weapons to Burmese Rohingya?

Ahhh!!!!! Ignore the swedes.........they can do nothing against us except a little barking.... :D

Swedes can be ignored but it gets a bad name for India's Non-proliferation record - one of the major reasons every country wants to do business with India and offer high-tech weapons not available for other countries.

Back
Top Bottom